SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Garabato Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ditto! I love seeing people from this franchise find success especially in a field they were already in, using their popularity from this experience. They're both still so sweet and humble about it, too.

Bleu.. clapping!
And thanks for the updates.. :cutesmile!:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Magg these are from Twitter and IG, people are tagging her account and/or Maggie's account

I spy Chris, what a catch, dutifully taking photos front and centre! giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 BzrMQ3pIcAEtixC

This dress is my fave out of all of them, I would absolutely wear it, but I will need some push up bras, and some, to fill up the girls to overflow. LOL It is gorgeous!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Wow! thanks for all the pics everyone! Those wedding dresses are gorgeous! Chris looks so darn handsome sitting front row! Nice catch.

What TV Wedding? Who cares, look at her, her success, and her handsome Prince (as per mura) who supports her to the fullest. She is showcasing her talent and all her hard work is paying off twofold!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Garabato wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ditto! I love seeing people from this franchise find success especially in a field they were already in, using their popularity from this experience. They're both still so sweet and humble about it, too.

Bleu.. clapping!
And thanks for the updates.. :cutesmile!:

Me three, I feel so proud of her! I can only imagine how Chris and their family are feeling right now. :happydance:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! thanks for all the pics everyone! Those wedding dresses are gorgeous! Chris looks so darn handsome sitting front row! Nice catch.

What TV Wedding? Who cares, look at her, her success, and her handsome Prince (as per mura) who supports her to the fullest. She is showcasing her talent and all her hard work is paying off twofold!

Ditto!! Seriously, when you got what you wanted/needed and more! She a winner for sure!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Bleu Dear, are you posting these on the wedding thread too?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Aww

deshartsock
6 minutes ago
Today was so exciting showing my collection #deswithmaggiesottero at @theknot #bridalmarket and even better to have my other half with me. Beyond happy right now so a special thanks to everyone that came by!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 10724821_301587643378374_1699813102_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Hmm, so Des is flying to LA? I wonder why? And why isn't Chris going?

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  
Hey #NYC I'm looking for a chill spot to have dinner. I'm staying only a few blocks south of Central Park. @DesHartsock -  plane emoji - LA #alone

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Taking her well deserved walk down the runway!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Kw-maggie-sottero-156

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  6 minför 6 minuter sedan
Now onto some fun reading material for my flight to LA. Which @donnamorgan_nyc bridesmaid styles do I choose?!?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzsiAyNIcAAfAqw.jpg

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 BzsiAyNIcAAfAqw

Last edited by Glow worm on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Taking her well deserved walk down the runway!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Kw-maggie-sottero-156

How exciting! What an accomplishment, she must be beyond ecstatic!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hmm, so Des is flying to LA? I wonder why? And why isn't Chris going?

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  
Hey #NYC I'm looking for a chill spot to have dinner. I'm staying only a few blocks south of Central Park. @DesHartsock -  plane emoji - LA #alone

And why is Chris staying in NYC? Why not fly back home?
I believe Des has a bachelorette shower in LA, I think that's what one of her friend said on twitter. Not so sure, any body? Blue?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm