SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Des posted the answers to our questions today.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/q-a-with-chris-des/

Interesting that Brooks is invited to the wedding! All's well that ends well.  :yes:

Feel free to tweet them a little thank you if you get the chance, as usual Des has been so sweet in our emails back and forth.

Chris and Brooks were friends and truly, I thought Brooks leaving was done to let Des focus on what was best for her.  I always felt he did it out of true caring, not to make a good show, but to free her.

I think with Chris's love Des has come to realize that the end was more important than anything else, so why hate Brooks.  Brooks has also been nothing but a gentleman to Des since.

I agree! I've personally always liked Brooks. I'm glad they get to at least have everyone they want at the wedding, I'm sure it'll make for a more intimate affair without random people and TV people all around.

I deleted my post and was going to move it to the Q&A thread but you quoted it so I'm reposting:

Des posted the answers to our questions today.

Interesting that Brooks is invited to the wedding! All's well that ends well.  

Feel free to tweet them a little thank you if you get the chance, as usual Des has been so sweet in our emails back and forth.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 am

We inspired her TBT today, yay us.

deshartsock
Chris and I answer your questions today on the blog (link in profile) #tbt #engagementphotos * Get my @forever21 top by signing up for @liketkit and double tapping photo *** @liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/D7tK #liketkit

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:14 am

chrisrsiegfried
And the Bachelor party is officially starting! @chrispeterson @kcorra15 @sarakmeier (Dan) everyone else on the way

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 57 10809842_827970810577339_490742820_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:19 am

bleuberry wrote:chrisrsiegfried
And the Bachelor party is officially starting! @chrispeterson @kcorra15 @sarakmeier (Dan) everyone else on the way

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 57 10809842_827970810577339_490742820_n

Wow! Chris may need to go to some classes with Des after this.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:21 am

I love how the tortilla chips are organic laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:34 am

bleuberry wrote:I love how the tortilla chips are organic laugh out loud

They eat organic everything Des said. Chris and Des have so much in common, it's crazy!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:37 am

bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Interesting that Brooks is invited to the wedding! All's well that ends well.  :yes:

Chris and Brooks were friends and truly, I thought Brooks leaving was done to let Des focus on what was best for her.  I always felt he did it out of true caring, not to make a good show, but to free her.

I think with Chris's love Des has come to realize that the end was more important than anything else, so why hate Brooks.  Brooks has also been nothing but a gentleman to Des since.

I agree! I've personally always liked Brooks. I'm glad they get to at least have everyone they want at the wedding, I'm sure it'll make for a more intimate affair without random people and TV people all around.

I deleted my post and was going to move it to the Q&A thread but you quoted it so I'm reposting:

Des posted the answers to our questions today.

Interesting that Brooks is invited to the wedding! All's well that ends well.  

Who would have thought that Brooks will be invited. Chris and Brooks both have said they are best friends, it seems strange, but yet so mature. They remind me of Cat and Lanszy who are also very close.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:40 am

stuckinsc wrote:

So much respect for how Des, Chris and Brooks have conducted themselves. What has happened to the friendship with Zack K?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:56 am

AEF wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

So much respect for how Des, Chris and Brooks have conducted themselves. What has happened to the friendship with Zack K?

Yeh, I was wondering the same thing.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Corn Dogs??? OMG
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

Corn Dogs???  OMG

that's a lot of corn dogs, how many are they?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:38 pm

I'm looking at all the cups...can they not wash them? ;) Reminds me of my great-uncle, who was known for shouting "Save your forks!" at the end of every potluck dinner. No second fork for dessert allowed!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm