SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:55 pm

This just further confirms that ABC won't be there. sad We already knew this. I still believe People magazine or another big name magazine will be. Smiley

Congrats Des and Chris. Can't wait for the pictures!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Burdette Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:06 pm

What if they are being married on a week-end prior to the 12th and ABC will televise an edited show prior to Bachelor or after?
hmmm Praying

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Burdette wrote:What if they are being married on a week-end prior to the 12th and ABC will televise an edited show prior to Bachelor or after?
hmmm Praying

It's possible, but who knows? They have been teasing us about the date for so long now. Please give us the date Des?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:05 pm

see2love wrote:They are getting married in Jan 2015! Des just posted on instagram

Yes:

http://instagram.com/p/uV1KRvCGCV/
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
see2love wrote:They are getting married in Jan 2015! Des just posted on instagram

Yes:

http://instagram.com/p/uV1KRvCGCV/

Rose, they have announced the month and year since September, I think, but they have not given us an exact date. If you reading this Des, what's the date?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:59 pm

I don't think the general public knew the wedding was planned for January, at least on Twitter and IG. Very cute little video and song! 

Looks like they might be keeping the actual date and venue info private. I think we're going to have to respect their decision to keep that to themselves.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:48 pm

I kind of hope it isn't on ABC, as I want it to be their dream, but didn't SeanCat announce about this time and have a wedding in January 2014?

Until we are told one way or another, who know? I just want them to get what they want.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:52 pm

^Sean and Catherine announced their wedding date on October 14th and it aired January 26th.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Yes, ABC announced and then SeanCat went public with it. I can't imagine this has anything to do with ABC. For starters, no production people have spoken about it or retweeted anything. This is definitely not a wedding they are working on.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yes, ABC announced and then SeanCat went public with it. I can't imagine this has anything to do with ABC. For starters, no production people have spoken about it or retweeted anything. This is definitely not a wedding they are working on.

This will really tick me off if it is not televised. They had Jason and Molly...a guy who didn't marry his F1 and went and changed his mind...and televised that, but yet they can't televise Des and Chris? If they televise the spoiled, brat MeAndi, I will be even more p*ssed off! I actually like Des and Chris and the poor girl deserves it. She had to work so hard for everything her whole life, I would like her to get the chance to be spoiled like Trista, Molly, Ashley and Cat and get that televised wedding and everything that comes with that. Not to mention, it would be great exposure for her designs. I know she will still have a beautiful wedding and probably some magazine will have the exclusive picks, not to mention she still gets her Chris, but still.... no no no hissyfit :headbanging :angryemotion :atomic:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:38 pm

^IMO, the main reason they televised Jason and Molly's wedding is because they were so starved for success stories that they kinda had too. With a more successful run lately it appears they are being more picky about which ones they will put on tv. I'm sure they look at a number of factors when determining if they want to make an offer to the couple or not. This is JMO, but I don't think Des and Chris are really all that popular so I wouldn't be surprised if the TPTB thought there was no way they could get the ratings and ad money they wanted so they passed.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Maybe they chose to not have it on TV, and wanted to go private, more family & friends, less Bachelorette related folks and do their own thing. With Des designing her own dresses, that takes away the whole TV wedding $$ factor by including a wedding planner(s) & dress designer. Des showing how she did the styling process would be nice to see though. Regardless the reasoning, I am sure it will be a nice wedding.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm