SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Anyone outside Canada was able to watch it live on the bachelorcanada.ca website and the next day once uploaded to the site.

Sadly the youtubes, have been taken down.

They are still on the bachelorcanada.ca website here.

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/videos/full-episodes/

Sorry for going off topic. I just wanted to address that. There is a Fan forum for Tim and April. Further discussions can take place there.

These won't play for me. I tried going through Google chrome and internet explorer. My adobe flash plugin is updated as well. Would anyone know why I can't get them to play?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:41 pm

There are some here.

Tim April

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There are some here.

Tim April

Thanks so much Guardian!!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There are some here.

Tim April

I didn't know this thread, I had to search through youtube to watch all the episode. I love these two, they are so normal, I think it was game over when he followed her to the beach and decide to spend that time with her during the group date.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:36 am

A good reminder to use "View New Posts" at the bottom right of each page and top right of each page. This way you won't miss a thing! yes

Back to Des and Chris!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:18 am

So they made it home from Cali on Saturday, someone spotted them at the airport.

deshartsock
Psalm 37:4. Never stop believing that you are worth your dreams and goals. Delight in Him & He will show you the paths to take to live out those dreams. God works in our heart to build our passions but works in our lives to see them come true. Have a blessed Sunday! #GodisGood

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 62 10817544_1577351619153731_958291751_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 am

Chris is such a rarity among Bachelorette contestants, bet she feels lucky for snagging him! giggling

deshartsock
'7 days of Thanks' begins today and day 1 starts with @chrisrsiegfried I am SO incredibly thankful for a man that is supportive, caring, loving, funny, motivated and my best friend. I look forward to my future with you and will forever be grateful to have you in my life. Let's all be thankful together and tell me what you're thankful for today. #manythanks #begrateful #love

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 62 10808849_349172251930774_1387948174_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:35 am

bleuberry wrote:Chris is such a rarity among Bachelorette contestbestants, bet she feels lucky for snagging him!  giggling

deshartsock
'7 days of Thanks' begins today and day 1 starts with @chrisrsiegfried I am SO incredibly thankful for a man that is supportive, caring, loving, funny, motivated and my best friend. I look forward to my future with you and will forever be grateful to have you in my life. Let's all be thankful together and tell me what you're thankful for today. #manythanks #begrateful #love

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 62 10808849_349172251930774_1387948174_n

A caring, supportive, loving, funny, motivated, and a best friend for a fiance and a future husband? Looks like our girl got what she wanted, needed and some more, lucky girl!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 pm

According to a Wetpaint interview Des is throwing Renee a baby shower any day now with a bunch of Bachelor people attending. (Clare, Lindzi, Molly, Lauren (JP's season? Don't remember!) Anyway, I love their friendship, they seem pretty close for only having met this year.

Des is throwing my baby shower — completely! I know where it is because I saw an invitation, but I don't have a clue what she's planning. She's the sweetest thing and I know it's going to be so much fun," Renee gushes about her fellow JPG-ex and Seattle sistah friend. While the activities are still a little hazy in Mrs. Maynard's future, the guest list is a little firmer. In fact, we're probably going to see plenty of familiar faces in our all-Bachelor all the time Instagram feeds.

She also says she hopes she can attend the wedding, but I'm pretty sure she can't fly that late into the pregnancy (37/38 weeks around the wedding).

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Renee and Des both live in the Seattle area, so no flying is necessary.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1886

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 pm

provenceguy wrote:Renee and Des both live in the Seattle area, so no flying is necessary.

Yes, but the wedding is in California.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm