SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:53 am

Oh wow, so crazy to think it's possibly only a couple of weeks away!

Looking back, I think Des and Chris were so lucky that incorrect spoiler was out there because production didn't have to hide or tarnish their story because people were so caught up with Brooks, which I never understood because I always saw it with Chris. They can look back and see how great their road was. Other than Josh and Andi, they were the only other couple that made sense to me, so it made it really fun to watch them together. Every woman needs a Chris.

Also, I'm keeping my fingers crossed a video of their first dance floats around and makes its way here and we see them dancing to Love and Affection by Matt White laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:24 am

I hope they're not all Matt White'd out from their season! giggling #neverforget

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:52 am

Ash2214 wrote:Oh wow, so crazy to think it's possibly only a couple of weeks away!

Looking back, I think Des and Chris were so lucky that incorrect spoiler was out there because production didn't have to hide or tarnish their story because people were so caught up with Brooks, which I never understood because I always saw it with Chris. They can look back and see how great their road was. Other than Josh and Andi, they were the only other couple that made sense to me, so it made it really fun to watch them together. Every woman needs a Chris.

Yea!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Being open-minded, with global exposure. I am glad that the couples, married or engaged, are unique and different in their own ways, as God created each person...unique and different (except identical twins, perhaps).  The couples are thriving in their unique and different ways, and, as God's creation, they all make sense!JMO. Wishing Des and Chris much much happiness!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:15 pm

^ It was just my opinion too. Of course all couples make sense in their own right I suppose. I was just simply saying while watching the show, I saw a lot of similarities between Des and Chris and neither one of them would have to change themselves that much within the relationship. Geographically, spiritually, and just small habits and hobbies, such as writing poetry, they just seemed to fit and make sense. They really seemed to be a fit while watching the show and thinking if they would last or not after the show. Some couples weren't like that for me, but I give props to all couples from this show that last considering how they start out. I just happened to think from the few seasons I've watched recently that they were going to work well from the beginning.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 pm

^^Couldn´t agree more with you both. It is inspiring to see their love for one another and how well they complement each other. Wish them nothing but the best!!!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 am

jul2201 wrote:^^Couldn´t agree more with you both. It is inspiring to see their love for one another and how well they complement each other. Wish them nothing but the best!!!

:yes: :yes: and :yes:
Did anyone see the video clip with Jason and Chris doing the what to and not to do when introducing yourself to the bach? really funny!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Bringing this over only because I haven't seen Nate interact with Des on Twitter in a long time, at least not that I can remember?

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  
Gearing up for the relaunch of my blog in the New Year! Excited for all the new contributors & topics! What would you like to see & read?

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83
@DesHartsock Jesus! We love you.

Apparently he graduated from bible college and is a missionary (and a husband!). Who woulda thought? giggling

And Des' workout routine with her trainer:

Elite Fitness ‏@EFT_Bellevue
Wedding Ready: Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock's Workout Routine
http://425magazine.com/print-articles/wedding-ready/

She looks adorable, as usual.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Bringing this over only because I haven't seen Nate interact with Des on Twitter in a long time, at least not that I can remember?

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  
Gearing up for the relaunch of my blog in the New Year! Excited for all the new contributors & topics! What would you like to see & read?

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83
@DesHartsock Jesus! We love you.

Apparently he graduated from bible college and is a missionary (and a husband!). Who woulda thought? giggling

Nice workout article! I need to read it everyday. laugh out loud

I came across an article (I think) congratulating him on his engagement and the story of how he met his girlfriend at a church. I couldn't believe what he has accomplished. Good for him, he's a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:41 pm

And they're off to California. Chris looks so handsome, looks like he cleaned up the beard quite a bit, I prefer this look over the full beard I think.

Is he having Cinnabon?  giggling Random thought: I wonder if they've gone wedding cake tasting yet?

deshartsock
Nom nom nom. #traveltreats #guilty #sweetnessf

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 71 10890605_434789256671243_650899160_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 pm

On Molly"s Twitter today

"Michigan for a week....seattle for 1 day....now off to LA for another week"!
Wonder why she will be in LA for another week!!!!!

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:56 pm

^ Molly and Jason will be on the float in the Rose Parade on Thursday and if they're staying a week, then I'm guessing it's pretty possible they will also be at Chris' live premiere on the 5th. I just saw on Des' IG that they picked up their wedding bands from Neil Lane. I thought it was possibly a bit early to pick them up since it's about two weeks before the wedding (it appears it's the 11th right?), but between the Rose Parade, perhaps attending Chris' live premiere too on the 5th and all of the other wedding related stuff, today was probably the best day to do it.

Also, nice to see they're getting their bands from Neil Lane. They seem so, so excited!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm