SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 pm

That is just the cutest twitter exchange I've seen in a long time! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:59 pm

deshartsock
Nut crackin in #PDX #Nutcracker #family #Christmas @siegfriea @chrisrsiegfried @jilly_bug97 @jdenney58

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 10832112_1522195728032547_851419475_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:48 pm

http://www.desireehartsock.com/gowns-gems-for-your-wedding-day/

Des has a new post up pairing pieces of her jewelry line with dresses from her Maggie line. I didn't realize the keyhole dress can also be worn as sleeveless.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:51 pm

chrisrsiegfried
Fun with the fam and my love @deshartsock at the Nutcracker #tbt to Wednesday afternoon!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 10608117_1532119020372759_1685595465_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:chrisrsiegfried
Fun with the fam and my love @deshartsock at the Nutcracker #tbt to Wednesday afternoon!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 10608117_1532119020372759_1685595465_n

I really love these two, they are my all time fave. :yes:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is just the cutest twitter exchange I've seen in a long time! laugh out loud

ITA, I can't wait for the wedding!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:33 pm

So glad she likes it. I tweeted this song to her a few weeks back and said it'd make a lovely first dance song for her and Chris. 

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
@edsheeran 'Thinking Out Loud' on repeat. So good! What's your song right now? 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:53 pm

That's great bleu! yes It is a perfect song for a first dance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:So glad she likes it. I tweeted this song to her a few weeks back and said it'd make a lovely first dance song for her and Chris. 

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
@edsheeran 'Thinking Out Loud' on repeat. So good! What's your song right now? 

So nice Bleu. Smiley Can't wait to see their wedding pictures. She will be beautiful.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That is just the cutest twitter exchange I've seen in a long time! laugh out loud

ITA, I can't wait for the wedding!!

Like I had stated on here several times, no TV wedding! Remember? Now, we just have to wait for pictures and a TV station airing the wedding. I am thinking Lifetime Channel.

And since their is no TV wedding, but a California wedding non-the-less in January. I think it is high time we have a poll to see guess the date of the wedding, and its location. Blueberry, can we get a poll or two up? Thanks.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi MMA! I doubt there will be a TV network involved, they're having their 150 person wedding and most likely have hired a videographer, I'm betting we'll get to see the highlights of the day in a cute video reel. Pictures in a magazine - probably!

The wedding is in 'mid January' so really only two possible weekends laugh out loud Jan 10/11 or Jan 17/18. I'm leaning towards the 11th. We can do a poll for the day if people are interested in guessing? The location is much trickier, I haven't a clue!

The wedding planners (husband and wife) are on baby watch any day now, assuming only the husband is doing the wedding in California, the 11th IS pretty close to the birth of their first child (due yesterday actually). So I will keep an eye on their social media accounts for any hints. 

:detective

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:35 am

Side note: 2 more weeks! :married (I think)

deshartsock
Good food. Good people. #chavez #capitolhill #datenight @chrisrsiegfried

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 70 10895127_1745000909058489_2042119948_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm