SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by luvlady345 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Why would it be ridiculous, if Josh thought that?  He said that he never really saw the show and thought that Andi had actually had more input for the dates and that he an Andi had finally had a break through on the trust issues then the next date he was on was the lie detector date.... So not knowing how the process works and how manipulative TPTB can be I can see why Josh thought the way he did..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Cecilia Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:51 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Why would it be ridiculous, if Josh thought that?  He said that he never really saw the show and thought that Andi had actually had more input for the dates and that he an Andi had finally had a break through on the trust issues then the next date he was on was the lie detector date.... So not knowing how process works and how manipulative TPTB can be I can see why Josh thought the way he did..

It was week 5? 6? They all know she doesn't "plan" out the dates at that point. It's a tv show and production prepares way in advance. Come on.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Why would it be ridiculous, if Josh thought that?  He said that he never really saw the show and thought that Andi had actually had more input for the dates and that he an Andi had finally had a break through on the trust issues then the next date he was on was the lie detector date.... So not knowing how process works and how manipulative TPTB can be I can see why Josh thought the way he did..

It was week 5? 6?  They all know she doesn't "plan" out the dates at that point.  It's a tv show and production prepares way in advance.  Come on.

Well they just gave an interview today and he explained what/how he was thinking, so it's up to you if you believe it or not... But that's what he felt at that time....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Cecilia wrote:

It was week 5? 6?  They all know she doesn't "plan" out the dates at that point.  It's a tv show and production prepares way in advance.  Come on.

Nick apparently thought the same way as Josh. I remember clearly how giddy he was thinking Andi picked him for the date in Venice because she cared so deeply for him and their relationship that she wanted to make things right. Hmm. Like Andi has complete and total control on who goes on the dates and when.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Also you have to remember that when Josh asked Andi why she didn't trust him she replied I don't know how you feel about me, or at least that's how it was edited. She didn't exactly refute his presumption that it was her idea.

Also isn't this the Nick thread I am all about discussing this topic but I am not sure this is the place.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:15 pm

All I am saying is that the lie detector date was planned bc she was an attorney!! Not because of Josh Murray.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Cecilia wrote:All I am saying is that the lie detector date was planned bc she was an attorney!! Not because of Josh Murray.

Yeah, I agree but just like the producers were whispering in Nick's ear, you know that they were whispering in Josh's ear to me this is the perfect example of how the producers manipulate... Also the theme with Andi and Josh all season long was trust, so I could really see how Josh would think it was because she still didn't trust him ..

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Cecilia wrote:All I am saying is that the lie detector date was planned bc she was an attorney!! Not because of Josh Murray.

Right. We're not trying to say that and neither was Josh. He simply said in the interview today that he felt confused because Andi chose him for that date. Josh never claimed the date was planned specifically for him. He just felt upset that they had worked really hard at building that trust and then he had to go on a date and take a lie detector test. He thought she chose him to go on that date, when obviously production holds that power.

It's something that a lot of the guys clearly didn't fully understand while filming was going on. I can think of examples with this for all F4 guys and since we're on Nick's thread and to try to keep it on topic, I can think of other examples for him too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:27 pm

^^ Agreed LuvLady, the producers were in EVERYONE'S ear. I wouldn't doubt that the producers were in Andi's ear trying to convince her that what happened to Des might happen to her, in order to not focus on Josh.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Right. We're not trying to say that and neither was Josh. He simply said in the interview today that he felt confused because Andi chose him for that date. Josh never claimed the date was planned specifically for him. He just felt upset that they had worked really hard at building that trust and then he had to go on a date and take a lie detector test. He thought she chose him to go on that date, when obviously production holds that power.

It's something that a lot of the guys clearly didn't fully understand while filming was going on. I can think of examples with this for all F4 guys and since we're on Nick's thread and to try to keep it on topic, I can think of other examples for him too.  

To the bolded above, I would think that Josh's belief that Andi picked him for the date in conjuction with Nick getting his second 1-on-1 (the only real contender not on this date), and not being picked for the lie detector date, probable lead to his frustration.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:57 pm

I understand that we all agree that the lie detector date was not Andi's idea.
Are some of you saying that Andi doesn't really get to choose who she asks out on a one-on-one or group date? Are some of you saying that TPTB actually tell the lead who he or she is asking out with the date cards?
I had never heard of that.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:06 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Why would it be ridiculous, if Josh thought that?  He said that he never really saw the show and thought that Andi had actually had more input for the dates and that he an Andi had finally had a break through on the trust issues then the next date he was on was the lie detector date.... So not knowing how the process works and how manipulative TPTB can be I can see why Josh thought the way he did..

Well, then Josh should have been chatting it up with Tricky Nicky who had watched every season and was strategizing 24/7.  cantstopl 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3