SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I'm very confused:

luvlady345 wrote:LOPL, Nick should have said "no comment" instead of continuing to talk about their night in the FS on his media spree, but he didn't he even added more detail...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch

Confused about what? Just posting my opinion to the poster who said Josh/Andi should have said "no comment" on their interviews, if someone can say that regarding them, well so should Nick... No confusion on my part.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by kdubs_ca Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:To add to this discussion.  Josh said no one liked Nick in the house.  Not true, since we know at least JJ and Marquel liked him.

But after the show only Josh, Marcus and Cody seem to have a problem with Nick.

Many have thought it was because Nick got dumped too.

I propose another theory.  The guys watched the show.  They saw Andi respond and encourage Nick every time he did something they thought made him a jerk.  They began to see that truly, except for Josh, Nick was the only guy she really opened herself too.  None of the rest of them.  So maybe after seeing that Nick might have acted like what they thought was a jerk, but in the end, he was doing what Andi wanted.

Why don't Cody and Marcus feel that way?  No idea.  I think Marcus spent three weeks of the season on BiP and who knows how much of the rest he actually watched.  Cody?  Seriously, I am just not even going there.

So maybe, if Josh could watch without Andi piping in his ear about her hurt feelings, he might not hate Nick so much either.  I kind of wish he would, because maybe it would help Andi to move on and get over needing to comment about Nick.

I haven't been around here much so this may be a glaringly stupid question. But, where has Andi continued to comment about Nick other than when she is directly questioned about him in an interview?

I think all three of them have moved on; regardless of how "hot" the discussion has stayed here.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:08 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Lucas, you know and I know that the bolded line above was said ITM as a sarcastic joke. No way, no how, you will convince me otherwise.

I don't know that; he said it, he owns it, IMHO.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Some of the guys including Josh said some pretty bad things about Nick during the season also so it's not just Nick. I don't care all that much about what people say in PIs because you don't know what the questions were or how much they were edited.

I think we're going in circles now. No new info but still strong opinions.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:23 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:To add to this discussion.  Josh said no one liked Nick in the house.  Not true, since we know at least JJ and Marquel liked him.

I propose another theory.  The guys watched the show.  They saw Andi respond and encourage Nick every time he did something they thought made him a jerk.  They began to see that truly, except for Josh, Nick was the only guy she really opened herself too.  None of the rest of them.  So maybe after seeing that Nick might have acted like what they thought was a jerk, but in the end, he was doing what Andi wanted.

Why don't Cody and Marcus feel that way?  No idea.  I think Marcus spent three weeks of the season on BiP and who knows how much of the rest he actually watched.  Cody?  Seriously, I am just not even going there.

So maybe, if Josh could watch without Andi piping in his ear about her hurt feelings, he might not hate Nick so much either.  I kind of wish he would, because maybe it would help Andi to move on and get over needing to comment about Nick.

I haven't been around here much so this may be a glaringly stupid question.  But, where has Andi continued to comment about Nick other than when she is directly questioned about him in an interview?

I think all three of them have moved on; regardless of how "hot" the discussion has stayed here.

Whoops!  I shouldn't read and post here and on FB at the same time!  Sorry.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:To be fair, that was a point in time right after the show. All he knew at that point is she led him on all season, and slept with him then let him go.

Everything post show has been incredibly mature on Nick's part IMO.

TRUE this, GA!! :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:33 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:

I haven't been around here much so this may be a glaringly stupid question.  But, where has Andi continued to comment about Nick other than when she is directly questioned about him in an interview?

Andi hasn't continue to make comments about Nick....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:

Thank you, in my life I have never been accused of being glaringly stupid.  Glad to have that first one out of the way.  cantstopl

Kdubs_ca wasn't saying that about you but about her question, stuckinsc.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:

Actually in two recent interviews she has.  They were solicited comments, but she choses to respond.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:01 pm

albean99 wrote:
I think we're going in circles now. No new info but still strong opinions.  :Nod:

Because Nick hasn't said/done anything discussion-worthy after 8/7.... :yes: 
(actually he has, just not bachelor related)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:

Actually in two recent interviews she has.  They were solicited comments, but she choses to respond.

But it's not like she is tweeting, putting things on FB or IG about Nick they are ask a question in an interview and they responded, the same as Nick did on his media tour, he chose to also...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:To be fair, that was a point in time right after the show. All he knew at that point is she led him on all season, and slept with him then let him go.

Everything post show has been incredibly mature on Nick's part IMO.

Really?  Trying to contact someone else's fiancee'?  By writing her letters telling her she made a mistake, posting pictures of them on SM, saying that his sister couldn't watch the FS....  For me personally Nick is like the never ending breakup..... She broke up with him in DR, regardless if he knew that she was engaged to Josh or not she broke it off with him so what was the point?  Even if she wasn't with Josh she didn't want him and that point was made after the times he tried to contact her.....

I'm referring to post show as in after the ATFR aired. All the other shenanigans IMO were created for the most dramatic ATFR show ever. If he didn't try to contact her, if she was sympathetic to him,instead of being disgusted with him, if CH didn't badger him, it would have been over in 10 minutes. He was right, his sister couldn't watch that FS date. It was too raunchy. There were many scenes like that.

The point is, she screwed him, royally, then told him to get lost because come to think of it, just like you I woke up and realized, you're to analytical. It has nothing to do with seeing Josh a couple of times in a bar prior to filming, knowing all about him before hand, knowing from the moment I saw him it was always him.

He had several media interviews post show, everyone wanted to interview him, that's why it appeared he wouldn't go away. He couldn't do all that media without approval. He never once talked smack of Andi or Josh. He wrote the blog that Sean posted, and since then, he hasn't done or said anything related to him being used like a rag doll. Yes she broke it off with him, after she had her way with him all season, including a roll in the hay, because that's all it was, for the purpose of making sure he thought he was the F1. Josh is peeved at him for squealing, but forgives Andi for sleeping with him, knowing she was never going to choose him, only to sleep with him a day or two or whatever later. This disgusts me, and I would have been furious if it was me that was used to that extent.

You wouldn't think a lawyer would refer to her fiance as wanting to smash his skull in. She's the one who has issue's if she's still referring to him in that manner. IMO the reason she still has issues, is because it was all a big act, and she accomplished what was expected by her, but she isn't happy with herself.

She's acting like a popular high school snob. How about being professional, and sticking to your story that it was so many months ago, and we've moved on.

I could care less who she choose, I didn't want any of these guys chosen by her.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3