SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Andi hasn't continue to make comments about Nick....

Actually in two recent interviews she has.  They were solicited comments, but she choses to respond.

But it's not like she is tweeting, putting things on FB or IG about Nick they are ask a question in an interview and they responded, the same as Nick did on his media tour,  he chose to also...

I think he had to do the media tour.  I don't know that TPTB are making Josh and Andi do interviews at this point.  Especially not with Atlanta radio.  Maybe if it was Ryan Seacrest.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 pm

**Edited** post after post not wanting Andi to fine happiness why?  OMG, I might not like Nick and think he is the biggest jerk ever but I hope one day he will find happiness with someone......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Actually in two recent interviews she has.  They were solicited comments, but she choses to respond.

But it's not like she is tweeting, putting things on FB or IG about Nick they are ask a question in an interview and they responded, the same as Nick did on his media tour,  he chose to also...

I think he had to do the media tour.  I don't know that TPTB are making Josh and Andi do interviews at this point.  Especially not with Atlanta radio.  Maybe if it was Ryan Seacrest.

**Edited**

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:32 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Ok got it, any excuse for Nick....  It's noted...

Nope, Josh and Andi did the same mandated media rounds after the AFTR as Nick did.  I didn't criticize them for those interviews as I knew TPTB made them do it, just like they had Nick do them as well.  MF was in paradise, his stupid little show was mentioned in Time magazine.  Holy crap!

That was all over two weeks ago.  The people continuing to do press are Josh and Andi.  Not Nick.  That is not excuses it is just fact.  Nick's last press at all was his invited blog to Sean. Andi and Josh did two interviews last week.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Per GA
I could care less who she choose, I didn't want any of these guys chosen by her.
This^^^ :yes: 
It will be interesting to see where all three (MeandI, Josh and Nick) are 2 yrs from now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 pm

There's nothing interesting about Andi and Josh  aka  "The Cad and the Brat".  They NEED to talk about Nick to generate a little interest. The wall of texts in this forum is not about their heartwarming, cutesy inspirational relationship nor its about the humility of this couple.  They needed to talk about Nick otherwise, there was nothing to talk about but the fact that she chose Josh cause he lives nearby and he's a former jock, the end.

...this should be my signature...

Nick didn't do anything wrong by asking a very very valid question. In my POV, he didnt misbehave at all. His question is the most real thing ever to come out of this fakest fake season.   If Josh was the bachelor and she the F2, and he  slept with her before getting unceremoniously dumped, Andi would probably mobilize the National Organization of Women and would get interviewed left and right because she was led on and was 'taken advantage' of.   Cause we all know Andi is always right and you are stupid if you question her because she is the model of integrity and superior to us all.

Last edited by charriotoffire on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:44 pm

I agree and it is the poster(s) right, but I left for work this morning and still the negativity and tearing andi and Josh down.  Gets old.  IMHO of course.   giggling 

Andi and Josh are so happy and loving life.  Happy to see.   :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Josh and Andi are blissfully happy that they still NEED to take potshots at someone who already stopped talking about them.

Even the interviewers know they will get a reaction so they still ask the question. Andi can talk crap about Nick for however and how long she wants, fact is he still affects her in a way that nobody in her season could. Josh should be bothered by now, cause the only interesting thing anybody can ask about him is 1. his brother 2. and Nick. And the fact that his fiance slept with someone they both hate right before he proposed. Sounds like a fairy tale love story you can tell your future children.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:56 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Ok got it, any excuse for Nick....  It's noted...

IKR? Lol.

Did Nick have to write a blog too?  deadhorse 
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Josh does it for Andi period. She is MADLY in love. They are adorable and soooo happy and I am happy for them, as well as their families. Smiley Can't wait for the wedding and I still wish happiness for all the men from her show.

Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:01 pm

I am just amazed, really I am.....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Per GA
I could care less who she choose, I didn't want any of these guys chosen by her.
This^^^ :yes: 
It will be interesting to see where all three (MeandI, Josh and Nick) are 2 yrs from now.

I will laugh my *** off if Nikki and JPG stay together longer than Andi and Josh. I don't think Andi is mature enough to be married and put someone else's feelings above her own. Josh may toe the company line now and say that Andi sleeping with Nick 2 nights before she slept with him is water under the bridge, but trust me, deep down in the recesses of his grey matter that little nugget will sit and fester. I hope for Josh's sake that he doesn't rush into this marriage with Andi. I hope he takes his time and really gets to know Andi first.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3