SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:19 pm

^^ agree with your posts above Ironcat, Lucas and Sable. I think that TPTB manipulated both Andi and Nick to get the ATFR they wanted, and they definitely got it , and I think they were pretty close to not getting it IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Lucas15 Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:35 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ agree with your posts above Ironcat, Lucas and Sable. I think that TPTB manipulated both Andi and Nick to get the ATFR they wanted, and they definitely got it , and I think they were pretty close to not getting it IMO

^^^ I think so to. IMHO it was really CH who knew the right buttons to push that saved them from getting nothing, which is probably why he makes the big bucks.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 pm

I don't think CH could have expected Andi to be as ungracious as she was in her reply.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ironcat wrote:IIRC, Nick was actually surprisingly inarticulate from the moment he got on stage.  I found it interesting that when he finally got the audience it seemed he sought for over two months, he got all tongue tied and mumbly.  Nerves I guess.

One thing that I saw on the ATFR was not only that he was tongue tied and mumbled, but as soon as Andi answered CH's question that she never loved Nick, his hands started to shake - with emotion perhaps? Contrary to what many seem to have seen, IMHO it was not Andi's demeanor that made an impact on Nick at the ATFR - it was her answer to that CH question that triggered Nick's emotions.

Do you think that it's possible that Nick was expecting something very different from what happened?

Nick was certainly aware that Jason had "changed his mind" and on an ATFR he had broken up with Melissa and rekindled a relationship with Molly. I would not expect that Nick would have known that Jason and Molly had actually broken up 2 months earlier and the on camera breakup was staged (the handling of which was carefully negotiated by Melissa to be the way she wanted it handled) - to an average viewer it appeared that they broke up on camera.

Bennet had been to Milwaukee and done all the filming and Nick had sent a letter (through CH and the show producers) that set out at least a wishfulness on his part that Andi would reconsider her choice and give them a chance, but he had not really received any answer to his letter and I think Nick could have been expecting that the ATFR would be some sort of reunion between him and Andi instead of a reaffirmation of the breakup that happened in DR. IMHO all the filming and time spent with CH on live TV had to have created some expectations in Nick's mind and while the producers knew exactly what Andi was going to do they would not have told Nick that - they would have allowed him to think otherwise or manipulated him to think otherwise - that's just what they do.

This was my impression all along. I think Nick had a feeling going out that the producers whispering in his ear for two and a half months that Andi was having second thoughts wasn't true, so he was nervous. But the nail in the coffin was that she said she never loved him and never said it. I think he thought she wanted to say ILY in the water on their FD and couldn't when she said there were things she wished she could say, then her having sex with him, which to him was making love was the ILY straw. I think had she not said that Nick would have held it together, but I do think she shocked him and he asked what he genuinely thought, if you didn't love me then why make love with me? He didn't say have sex with me, he didn't try to sl** shame her IMO. He asked why if her feelings had never been there did she do what he considered an act of love.

Now, I really don't want to discuss Nick and the AFTR anymore. It is so done and over. All three have moved on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Well, if it's true that producers convinced Andi Nick was stalking her, I think CH wasn't at all surprised by her chilly behavior. I wouldn't be friendly towards someone I thought was obsessed with me either.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Are we covering any new ground because it feels like Groundhog Day to me.  It's like we're on an ATFR loop with the same opinions on all sides. Surely we can come up with something more current to talk about. Anyone?  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:34 pm

albean99 wrote:Are we covering any new ground because it feels like Groundhog Day to me.  It's like we're on an ATFR loop with the same opinions on all sides. Surely we can come up with something more current to talk about. Anyone?  Smiley

IMHO at least a couple of people have gained a better understanding of what might have actually happened on the ATFR; I know that at least I have as a result of some of the words of other posters. So to me at least, there is new ground.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:48 pm

albean99 wrote:Are we covering any new ground because it feels like Groundhog Day to me.  It's like we're on an ATFR loop with the same opinions on all sides. Surely we can come up with something more current to talk about. Anyone?  Smiley
Exactly how I feel.
Some Nick fans and I tried to talk about how Nick used his fame for charity, but not too many were interested. Oh well.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:38 pm

I missed him live tweeting BiP last night and I hope he tweets tonight.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I missed him live tweeting BiP last night and I hope he tweets tonight.

I think he got some heat for his Tweets on Marcus in the last episode. Maybe that's why he didn't tweet last night.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Nick was at a charity event last night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:55 pm

eirekay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I missed him live tweeting BiP last night and I hope he tweets tonight.

I think he got some heat for his Tweets on Marcus in the last episode.  Maybe that's why he didn't tweet last night.

Actually, he tweeted that he was not able to make it home in time to tweet BIP. I think his issues with Marcus and the tweets were settled after the first BIP. Marcus even tweeted Nick condolences on his uncle's passing and since then I don't think any tweets negative or otherwise have been exchanged between the two.

What charity event, GA? Thanks.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3