SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 am

docnash14 wrote:This is what I call staking your claim:

So excited to have just met Andi and Josh! @BacheloretteABC
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 61 Andi_s10

I can't say that I blame her for staking her claim. She looks so pretty in that pic.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 am

Alanna wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:There's another pic in the #thebachelorette tag on Instagram!
Sorry can't embed right now but here's the link. Thanks! 

http://instagram.com/p/r0sjeVxFjq/

Here you go:
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 61 Josh_c11

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:36 am

Thanks Doc and I switched to the ipad for embedding haha dedication!!

From another teenage girl. Good to know she's mellowed out laugh out loud
@Swindell_Fans: Andi was seriously so nice, like I want to be her friend haha

Another creeper pic:
https://twitter.com/jordansbritton/status/501201882657095682

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:46 am

[quote="docnash14"]
Retiredswimmom wrote:
docnash14 wrote:This is what I call staking your claim:

So excited to have just met Andi and Josh! @BacheloretteABC
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 61 Andi_s10

Look where she positioned her arm/elbow.  :fanningfan cantstopl 

That's my point about her staking her claim![/quote]

LOL!!! Probably because the girl in the pic is blonde.. I'm sure Andi is just messing with him again.. giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:47 am

Whose box are they in anyone know?

Am I the only one that wanted to touch his back in the one picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:48 am

Thank you everyone for finding and posting all these PICS!! clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:48 am

Gotta watch out for those blondes laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:48 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Whose box are they in anyone know?

Great minds think alike! cantstopl

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 am

Where is Momma Murray? Anything on her FB?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 am

Steel2009 wrote:Where is Momma Murray?  Anything on her FB?

Just checked and nothing on MM facebook.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:50 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Whose box are they in anyone know?

No girl I did too.  :cutesmile!: giggling Gotta love a man with some masculine looking hands and a strong back.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:51 am

Josh looked so muscular in that creeper pic of his back :fanningfan I just want to wrap my arms around him. Is that weird? giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika