SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:15 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is he back at work? Who is entertaining Andi?! laugh out loud

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  12m
Being a financial advisor is soooo rewarding, I absolutely love what I do!  Always do what you love. #WorkIsFun
Hopefully she's working on planning the wedding.  :cutesmile!: 

Yes planning wedding and probably looking for a new apartment.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Baygirl Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Being a financial advisor is soooo rewarding, I absolutely love what I do!  Always do what you love. #WorkIsFun

I can't help but think that he tweeted this after Andi's tweet this morning about PR representation--to quiet those people who think they are all about fame.

Nothing wrong with striking while the iron is hot and making a little nest egg before the wedding and family life. I think staying in Atlanta close to family/friends will definitely keep them grounded.  Smiley
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Baygirl wrote:

I can't help but think that he tweeted this after Andi's tweet this morning about PR representation--to quiet those people who think they are all about fame.

Nothing wrong with striking while the iron is hot and making a little nest egg before the wedding and family life. I think staying in Atlanta close to family/friends will definitely keep them grounded.  Smiley
Funny..yes, I saw a few "your 15 mins of fame are over" responses to their PR tweet this morning, also some other random responses to recent daytime/park photo tweets saying "do you guys work?"

I would guess Josh can do alot of his work from home - laptop and cellphone - and when he meets with clients he goes to them.

I also remember when Roberto was starting up his State Farm office in San Diego they used the PR opportunity to gain new clients.  Not sure if Josh is necessarily trying to do the same as I think his focus is advising professional athletes.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:40 pm

laurentx wrote:
Baygirl wrote:

Funny..yes, I saw a few "your 15 mins of fame are over" responses to their PR tweet this morning, also some other random responses to recent daytime/park photo tweets saying "do you guys work?"

I would guess Josh can do alot of his work from home - laptop and cellphone - and when he meets with clients he goes to them.

I also remember when Roberto was starting up his State Farm office in San Diego they used the PR opportunity to gain new clients.  Not sure if Josh is necessarily trying to do the same as I think his focus is advising professional athletes.

those who are not fans are going to hate. It is no ones business if they work or not. If this PR firm can help them in any way I say good for them.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Hold your thoughts, a new thread is being created. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:43 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika