SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Continue here.

Kaltie wrote:Instagram @ katiecollver

(Sneaky picture taken today)

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 10584555_829988170368458_304162851_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:56 pm

laurentx wrote:The girl who took the photo stated they were at her office, CSE Inc. I looked it up and they're a Marketing/PR firm.. looks like most of their individual clients are related to sports. They must be a client/prospective clients?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:57 pm

laurentx wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
laurentx wrote:The girl who took the photo stated they were at her office, CSE Inc. I looked it up and they're a Marketing/PR firm.. looks like most of their individual clients are related to sports. They must be a client/prospective clients?

Doesn't most of the couples get a PR firm after the show to manage appearances or could this more related to Josh? no idea

I'm not sure, but their work includes the following for these sports figures:

We handled Clark’s satellite and radio media tours, video content, social media, speaking engagements, appearances and autograph signings.

We helped Doc secure his latest contract: A 5-year deal making him one of the two highest paid coaches in the NBA. In addition, between coaching stints, we were able to place Doc as the lead analyst on ABC Sports coverage of the NBA.

So it could be just assisting with PR and SM, or it could be career specific / contracts.. was wondering also if ABC still assists them with PR or if they're completely on their own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
laurentx wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Doesn't most of the couples get a PR firm after the show to manage appearances  or could this more related to Josh?  no idea

I'm not sure, but their work includes the following for these sports figures:

We handled Clark’s satellite and radio media tours, video content, social media, speaking engagements, appearances and autograph signings.

We helped Doc secure his latest contract: A 5-year deal making him one of the two highest paid coaches in the NBA. In addition, between coaching stints, we were able to place Doc as the lead analyst on ABC Sports coverage of the NBA.

So it could be just assisting with PR and SM, or it could be career specific / contracts.. was wondering also if ABC still assists them with PR or if they're completely on their own.

Boy would I like to be a little birdie in that PR room today! I hope someone gets us a few details from that meeting.  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:05 pm

My guess is that ABC hooked them up with the PR firm so they take over from herewith getting them to do different events.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Whew!  :fanningfan  Just caught up on 30 wonderfully delicious pages of pictures and posts! Thanks to all who have brought over all of the pictures!

Andi and Josh are a smokin' hot, super adorable couple and I am giddy with their happiness! And the Sabel adorableness also continues. What a perfect little family the three make together. Absolutely love them!  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Also I think it's important to have a PR rep to be able to help them handle any crazy tabloid stories that could possibly come up. A very beneficial thing to have. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Yep they definitely aren't the only couple. Ashley and JP even had a PR person, I think it was JP's friend.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm

That photo of Josh with Sabel asleep on his chest is actually a hysterical vine video that Aaron posted. He scares Josh and wakes him up! I'm not good at posting videos/photos but I will see if I can find it.

https://vine.co/v/b9q11FVaVtH

Here you go, enjoy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:45 pm

DawgFan wrote:That photo of Josh with Sabel asleep on his chest is actually a hysterical vine video that Aaron posted.  He scares Josh and wakes him up!  I'm not good at posting videos/photos but I will see if I can find it.  

https://vine.co/v/b9q11FVaVtH

Here you go, enjoy!!  

mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 pm

hehehe Sabel doesn't seem to be a good watchdog. Not much of a reaction to the surprise awakening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:00 pm

^I can never get enough of that Josh scare video. Thanks for posting.

And I just found the most awesome video. Slow mo of the Jezebel photobooth:

Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika