SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well--
If it ends up being true,
If they end up making it further than the first week or two, after reiterating how they are not good dancers,
we will finally realize how set up and fake this show is.

If they were going to be on the show wouldn't they already be in LA practicing? They start at least 3 weeks before the start of broadcast right?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:13 pm

I do not think they are going on the show.
I think the whole idea of throwing their name out there as a possibility is just a ruse to keep people guessing and keep their name in the public's mind. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Seriously it's going to take Andi or Josh making it further than 1-2 weeks for you not to think it's a set up? ( If they are on). You didn't learn that from Sean's season who was one of the worst dancers that season IMO.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Honestly, I don't watch this show.
I can not stand it for many reasons.
There have been many jokes on this show and I'm not going to go into my personal feelings as I realize it has a huge following.
Those who enjoy--happy for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well--
If it ends up being true,
If they end up making it further than the first week or two, after reiterating how they are not good dancers,
we will finally realize how set up and fake this show is.

That's exactly what I'm not looking forward to. There's nothing worse than someone sticking around when they are horrible and others get let go when they are so much better.

Sean Lowe IMO was far from being the worse that season. Andy Dick should have been gone the first night but stuck around until week 5, and all those before him were just as bad. That was one season, I didn't enjoy, because it was obvious it was Golden Boy's trophy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 pm

I'll be really surprised if Andi does DWTS (I don't think she will, but I guess you never know), mostly because not only does she admit she is a terrible dancer, she has also said she doesn't even like to dance. Yes, the money is great, but why do something (and do it intensively for weeks) that you really can't stand?

Also, as far as the money goes, I suspect they will get paid a significant sum (equal or more than she would make on DWTS) if they have their wedding televised (Ashley and JP were rumored to get a couple hundred thou), plus of course a free wedding and reception. So I don't think the money would be that big a factor for this couple, since they also do both have careers that could make them pretty good money if they applied themselves to them. What exactly was Sean's career pre-Bachelor? In his case, I thought it was a wise move to do DWTS and start building a nice nest egg for his and Catherine's future (combined with the wedding money).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm

LOL I didn't say the worst, I said he was one of the worst that season IMO.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:08 pm

ironcat wrote:I'll be really surprised if Andi does DWTS (I don't think she will, but I guess you never know), mostly because not only does she admit she is a terrible dancer, she has also said she doesn't even like to dance.  Yes, the money is great, but why do something (and do it intensively for weeks) that you really can't stand?  

Also, as far as the money goes, I suspect they will get paid a significant sum (equal or more than she would make on DWTS) if they have their wedding televised (Ashley and JP were rumored to get a couple hundred thou), plus of course a free wedding and reception.  So I don't think the money would be that big a factor for this couple, since they also do both have careers that could make them pretty good money if they applied themselves to them.  What exactly was Sean's career pre-Bachelor?  In his case, I thought it was a wise move to do DWTS and start building a nice nest egg for his and Catherine's future (combined with the wedding money).

I will be surprised too if she is on the cast. It would be difficult to be on this show if you don't like to dance, and you don't have any rhythm. I'm not sure she would be interested to possibly look like a fool. OTOH she may feel why not try it, maybe she can learn a few things by interacting with people outside of TB franchise that are in show biz.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Rehearsals have already started, pros have posted BTS pics as cast is announced next week. Andi & Josh are still home in ATL and have already said they will not be moving out to LA.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:43 pm

ironcat wrote:I'll be really surprised if Andi does DWTS (I don't think she will, but I guess you never know), mostly because not only does she admit she is a terrible dancer, she has also said she doesn't even like to dance.  Yes, the money is great, but why do something (and do it intensively for weeks) that you really can't stand?  

Also, as far as the money goes, I suspect they will get paid a significant sum (equal or more than she would make on DWTS) if they have their wedding televised (Ashley and JP were rumored to get a couple hundred thou), plus of course a free wedding and reception.  So I don't think the money would be that big a factor for this couple, since they also do both have careers that could make them pretty good money if they applied themselves to them.  What exactly was Sean's career pre-Bachelor?  In his case, I thought it was a wise move to do DWTS and start building a nice nest egg for his and Catherine's future (combined with the wedding money).

My first thought was how could she do this and go to the NFL games on Monday night? scratch no idea
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Idk if the rehersals for pros&celebs have started since there was a tweet yesterday from John mccain saying he declined the show. I'm pretty sure those IG pics were from the pro opening dance.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:11 pm

atem wrote:Seems that Andi & Josh's name is still showing up on 'rumor casting' articles.  Please, tell me that's not true.

She has said she is NOT doing it. I have no idea about Josh. no idea Doubt it though. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara