SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I barley know any of them. I must live under a rock. I'm big into the Olympics, I've never heard of Lolo Jones. I have some homework to do this season. sad

Thank goodness for Antonio Sabato Jr! :fanningfan

Lolo Jones was most recently a member of the bobsled team. She is a track Olympian.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:42 pm

chloep wrote:Antonio Sabato Jr.( General Hospital)

Please, don't!.... I don't want to be tempted to watch...

Also, Jesse Decker is also rumored to be among the cast.

My feelings exactly because I really don't want to watch DWTS as long as Julianne is a judge and her brother is till on there. But I will say Antonio Sabato Jr. is really a hunk! :fanningfan
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I barley know any of them. I must live under a rock. I'm big into the Olympics, I've never heard of Lolo Jones. I have some homework to do this season. sad

Thank goodness for Antonio Sabato Jr! :fanningfan

Lolo Jones was most recently a member of the bobsled team. She is a track Olympian.

You are right - I forgot about that and maybe I just wanted to forget about that. She was much better on the track than pushing the bobsled.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:

Jesse Decker would have Derek's name written all over her. giggling

Oops our posts crossed.

Not unless Jesse can dance will she be paired with Derek...... If she is on I see her paired more with Val...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:47 pm

umngirl wrote:^Lolo Jones is a hurdler who was the favorite to win at the Olympics but hit one of the last hurdlers and didn't win.  She also competed at the last Winter Olympics in bobsled but did not medal. Can you tell I love the Olympics? She is also a virgin and has talked openly about that fact.

I was gonna watch this season because of Allison, but I can't stand Julieanne so I'll be passing and perhaps catching dances on YouTube.

I do too. I'm glad I didn't see her hit a hurdler, I would have had tears in my eyes, even though I didn't know her. sad

I'm looking forward to seeing Antonio compete in the AT alla Gilles Marini. Here's a clip to get everyone in the mood!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Let's play a guessing game with  some of the rumoured cast:

Janel&Val
Antonio with either Karina, Peta or Cheryl
Lolo with Tony or Keo

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Hmm. Wonder if Jodi really will be on it. Too bad Maks isn't competing, he and Andi would make the ultimate blood bath. There would be no survivors laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Alanna wrote:Hmm. Wonder if Jodi really will be on it. Too bad Maks isn't competing, he and Andi would make the ultimate blood bath. There would be no survivors laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

:bad girl: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 208113758 :rollingl:
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:56 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

Jesse Decker would have Derek's name written all over her. giggling

Oops our posts crossed.

Not unless Jesse can dance will she be paired with Derek......  If she is on I see her paired more with Val...
Pretty sure Jessie's not on it unless she changed her mind yesterday.

Jessie James Decker @JessieJDecker  ·  Aug 25
Lol it's not.... Not going to be on this  time. Maybe one day RT @Jessie4DWTS: @JessieJDecker Hopefully it's #Jessie4DWTS
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
atem wrote:Seems that Andi & Josh's name is still showing up on 'rumor casting' articles.  Please, tell me that's not true.

She has said she is NOT doing it.  I have no idea about Josh.  no idea   Doubt it though.  JMHO

She also said shes not doing the bachelorette...then TPTB convinced her!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:47 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:E! onlIne is reporting Janel Parrish(pretty little liars), Lolo Jones(Oympian) and Antonio Sabato Jr.( General Hospital) are cast on this season of dwts.

Janel is doing the show because her co-star Lucy Hale tweeted congrats and then deleted it oops! Not surprising given her current character's status! Think Janel will be fun to watch! Her height is 5'2 so she would be the perfect fit for Mark or Val.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:24 pm

I very much hope to see Shania Twain.  She is a Canadian from cottage country, and I am really interested in watching how she does.  She is a great performer, and I think she has rhythem and some dance background.  I honestly don't enjoy watching people with no rhythem struggle to find the beat.

Her backstory is interesting, and she performed for a long time at Deerhurst (A place close to my heart!). It is a resort that I spent a lot of time visiting while growing up- it was the resort location in "Dirty Dancing"
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara