SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by thirteen Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:32 am

Linds911 wrote:Well one of the male celebs is awesome! Wish Alfonso Riberio had another pro though! Not a fan of Witney.

Cheryl has Antonio Sabato Jr.
Peta has Tommy Chong
Tony has Betsy Johnson hmmm
Witney has Alfonso Riberio (aka Carlton!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alfonso Ribeiro is going to be on DWTS (!!!!) I'm so excited for this news PureDWTS gave us. Ahhhh!
I like the couple of Witney and Alfonso, I think they are going to be hilarious together!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 am

Alfonso and Sharna would have been a great partnerhip but I'm cool with Witney being his partner.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 am

So it looks like Josh is going to be on the show because emma just followed Andi.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:16 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So it looks like Josh is going to be on the show because emma just followed Andi.

Andi also followed Sadie Rob who is rumored to be on as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:21 am

^ And Sadie just recently started following Josh. I'm excited for this Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:09 am

Already posted this in the Andi & Josh thread, but I have a feeling Emma’s partner is Todd Chrisley. Explains why Emma is in ATL, the “ya’ll tweet” and mainly the build and light hair of the guy who was in the car with her.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:02 am

BohemianNika wrote:Already posted this in the Andi & Josh thread, but I have a feeling Emma’s partner is Todd Chrisley. Explains why Emma is in ATL, the “ya’ll tweet” and mainly the build and light hair of the guy who was in the car with her.

Who is Todd Chrisly??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 am

soccermom333 wrote:
BohemianNika wrote:Already posted this in the Andi & Josh thread, but I have a feeling Emma’s partner is Todd Chrisley. Explains why Emma is in ATL, the “ya’ll tweet” and mainly the build and light hair of the guy who was in the car with her.

Who is Todd Chrisly??

Todd Chrisley from the 'reality' series Chrisley Knows Best. It follows him and his family. I don't really like his parenting style, but hey, whatever works for him. Here are some tidbits from from Huffington article which make me think he might be on DWTS:

Producer Stephanie Bloch Chambers shared the following additional teases for what's to come in Season 2 of Chrisley Knows Best:

"Look forward to them out of Atlanta, but still in their element. Seeing them a little bit of a fish out of water, but not too much."
   For Todd, doing some things that perhaps he's never done before, but doing it for the love of his family."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:48 am

Why would Emma follow Andi then? And I'm pretty sure she isn't a bachelor/bachelorette fan.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:19 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Why would Emma follow Andi then? And I'm pretty sure she isn't a bachelor/bachelorette fan.

I don't know, Emma has been around DWTS long enough to know that this would be too big of a clue. Maybe she is just messing with our heads. Or she met Andi in ATL (it's the same network, is there a chance that someone from the crew knows Andi and they all had a drink together?). Maybe I'm just overthinking it :headbanging I just don't think the guy in the picture with Emma was Josh no idea

That being said, I would love to be wrong on this one. I mean, Josh doing some Latin dance in that chest revealing shirt!?! :fanningfan :fanningfan

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:24 am

^ I think you're right it's being reported on puredwts that emma is partnered with the race car driver michael waltrip so these follows could be just be random with funny timing. My apologies Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 am

If you don't wanna see the pairings, don't click this.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara