SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Wowsa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some work, all play. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Well that is awesome. This reminds me of that one kissing yoga pose Cat liked last year and we joked about them attempting that.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:53 pm

awwww
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 pm

I love these guys. Came home from a 7AM meeting at which everyone was grumpy and found this picture. They just warm my heart and take away a bad mood. #lovethelowes
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Wow!!! That is really awesome!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Wow, how did she do that? She's really very flexible. Thank you, lipsis.

Belated happy 7 months of happy marriage, M/M Sean Lowe! Thanks, umngirl.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:03 pm

I will say I'm fascinated by the comments that think Cat is holding that pose. Girl may be flexible and strong, but not that much. You can see motion blurriness of her feet. Still awesome she could kick her legs up like that and that the photographer managed to capture it perfectly.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm dying at the back-and-forth between Sean, Catherine, and Monica on Monica's IG picture. Please make that trip to Spain happen Lowes. Just click on the link and refresh every few minutes for more comments: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Awww, "the girl is very flexible" said Sean. I have to agree with him on this.

Happy belated 7 months, Sean and Catherine.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:23 pm

These two are really funny! The Lowes are killing us today with all this cuteness! I really loved Catherine's response, this is too funny!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:29 pm

I wonder what the 'Some work' is Sean is referring to? Plus he's in business clothes.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 pm

^Perhaps it has something to do with his book? Maybe a cover shoot? That was my first thought.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep