SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanks to Jlccaz:

THE LADIES SPICE THINGS UP AND THREE NEW BACHELORS JOIN

“BACHELOR IN PARADISE,” ON MONDAY, AUGUST 25 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT

Episode 104 – The drama continues for the contestants in Mexico. Michelle had her eye on Robert, but when he gets a date card, he chooses to take out Sarah, leaving Michelle devastated and still on the search to connect with someone in paradise.  

Cody Sattler, a hunky new bachelor, arrives in paradise with a date card and a mission. He immediately makes a hard sell for Clare, but is dejected when she reveals that she is in a relationship with Zack. In the spirit of keeping romance alive, the kind-hearted Cody gives his date card to his friend, Marcus, so he can continue to build his blossoming relationship with Lacy. Meanwhile, Michelle, who is still anxiously waiting to make a connection, is asked out by the latest bachelor to join the house, the infamous Kalon McMahon. She reluctantly agrees, but later regrets the decision and declines the offer. For the first time in “Bachelor in Paradise” history, the new bachelor decides to go on the date alone. He heads to the beautiful Cenote Maya in the Yucatan for a lonely day of rappelling and swimming. To everyone’s surprise a third bachelor, Jesse Kovacs, arrives and invites newcomer Jackie on a date to the stunning Rio Secreto where he seems to win her over, leaving her other suitor, Marquel, in jeopardy of going home.

Back at the house, things start to heat up when the outspoken AshLee gets caught gossiping about Clare, leading to an epic confrontation. The ladies show an ugly side that leaves their suitors, Graham and Zack, with some serious concerns heading into the rose ceremony. The contestants gather at the scenic Casa Palapa where six women must each hand out a rose, meaning two men will be exiting paradise. As the ladies begin to hand out their roses, the memory of the confrontation is still lingering and to everyone’s surprise, one of the bachelors panics and runs out of the rose ceremony just as his name is being called. His suitor and the rest of the contestants are left in shock

ABC Medianet

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Oh Clare Bear...

... and you were doing ssssooooo well for a while. What happened? These women... she and AshLee are their own worst enemies.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:53 pm

JBF wrote:Oh Clare Bear...

... and you were doing ssssooooo well for a while. What happened? These women... she and AshLee are their own worst enemies.

In fairness to Clare, I think most of them want to smack AshLee, they are just afraid she will stab them in the middle of the night if they do.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 pm

It was the heat.

Either US or In Touch was claiming pre-season that AshLee, not Lacy, is the one who got sick on the show.

Not that we have a clue what tabloid reports are true or not.

In the promos, Clare is sobbing at the end with Zack's arm around her. What I wonder is if something happens to either AshLee or somebody else and she blames herself. Maybe she fixed something that caused food poisoning or something. Graham is very stern in his manner about AshLee's comments though. He told the AfterBuzz crew that he may go into hiding next week over something he does.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 pm

JBF wrote:It was the heat.

Either US or In Touch was claiming pre-season that AshLee, not Lacy, is the one who got sick on the show.

In the promos, Clare is sobbing at the end with Zack's arm around her. What I wonder is if something happens to either AshLee or somebody else and she blames herself. Maybe she fixed something that caused food poisoning or something. Graham is very stern in his manner about AshLee's comments though. He told the AfterBuzz crew that he may go into hiding next week over something he does.

Continuing to accept and give roses to AshLee.  Most of us are questioning this already.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
JBF wrote:It was the heat.

Continuing to accept and give roses to AshLee.  Most of us are questioning this already.

Yeah, why is Graham allowing Ashlee to commandeer his entire experience there? Stop encouraging her with the roses! Just.Say.No. Heck, he and Michelle could have agreed to exchange roses just to ditch Ashlee. He seems like a nice guy, so he must not have been fully aware of how possessive she was being over him.

Meanwhile...Thank you, Cody, for donating your date card next week to Marcus so we get to see him grace our screens some more.  Smiley 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Can I post RS's spoilers here, without linking to his website?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can I post RS's spoilers here, without linking to his website?

Yes, please put it in quotes, and state that it's from his site. Either type [quote ] insert spoiler [/quote ] at the end, no spaces in the brackets, or click the quote icon above and paste it in there.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 pm

This is from Reality Steve's blog.

Episode 4: Women give out roses, Men asking dates

Men (8): Graham, Robert, Marquel, Zack, Marcus. Jesse Kovacs (Jillian, Bachelor Pad 1), Kalon McMahon (Emily, Bachelor Pad 3), and Cody Sattler (Andi) enter the show this episode.
Women (6): AshLee, Lacy, Clare, Michelle, Sarah, Jackie

Incoming dates:

Kalon asks Michelle, Jackie and Sarah to go on dates and they all say no, so he goes on a date by himself. Brings two shirts, and talks to himself over dinner sitting in both seats wearing a different outfit. Called the “One-on-none” date.
Cody gave his date card to Marcus because Cody wanted to get to know people in the house. Marcus ends up taking Lacy on a date.
Jesse with Jackie

House dates:

???
???

At some point this episode, Marquel and Michelle’s “relationship” starts to fizzle. He tells her things he doesn’t like about her or something along those lines.

Rose ceremony:

AshLee to Graham
Lacy to Marcus
Clare to Zack
Michelle to Cody
Sarah to Robert
Final rose: Jackie gives her rose to Jesse over Marquel and Kalon

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:35 am

Well give  RS a break this time, he was wrong since Michelle had moved on from Marquel last week and was already pursuing Robert.  I saw a US weekly magazine at the checkout last night and briefly scanned article about BIP, basically said AshLee thinks she must be the upstanding moral police and warn Zack about Clare and how she acted with Juan Pablo.  Lacy tells Clare what AshLee is saying behind her back so Clare asks Zack to tell AshLee to back off but he doesn't want to get involved and so Clare confronts AshLee. I guess after this must be when Clare decides to go home since her trust in Zack has been affected and she does not want the drama....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

Access Hollywood @accesshollywood  ·  15h
#BachelorInParadise: Zack & Clare’s Relationship Questioned (Exclusive)

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-in-paradise-zack-and-clares-relationship-questioned-exclusive_video_2321237
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Thanks for posting. Wow Ashlee just gets worse and worse. What business is it of hers to suggest someone question Clare when she is coming across as the most loony toons & out of touch with reality person there. Poor Clare. Ashlee really should be embarrassed at the person she is seeing on this show. At her age, hopefully it leads to some introspection and self evaluation. If Graham does stick with her until the end as spoiled, it's making me really disappointed in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+30
Lucas15
Sprite
emusha
Linds911
terabithia
vivi2
Ladybug82
julychild
umngirl
quietpal
soccermom333