SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:52 pm

geo55 wrote:Access Hollywood @accesshollywood  ·  15h
#BachelorInParadise: Zack & Clare’s Relationship Questioned (Exclusive)

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-in-paradise-zack-and-clares-relationship-questioned-exclusive_video_2321237

AshLee should learn to shut her mouth. Talk about cuckoo. I think Graham should take the advice she gave Zack.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:33 am

Michelle Money talks to Graham about the confrontation between AshLee and Clare. She does NOT want him to accept the rose from AshLee. Click on the link to watch the video.

http://t.co/U7y0TrO8aO
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 am

That was so uncomfortable for Zack. I wish he'd told Ashlee to mind her own business. It seems like Graham's choice was to accept the rose from Ashlee or go home. I can't imagine he's interested in Ashlee so it makes me think he gets more money the longer he stays.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:40 pm

albean99 wrote:That was so uncomfortable for Zack. I wish he'd told Ashlee to mind her own business. It seems like Graham's choice was to accept the rose from Ashlee or go home. I can't imagine he's interested in Ashlee so it makes me think he gets more money the longer he stays.

Agree about Graham. He was grinning and bearing it all through that dinner.
Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 10590594_784225721629927_2621667253455654398_n
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:46 pm

I have to wonder whether Ashlee was "coached" by producers to have that conversation with Zach, not that it excuses her any for going along with badmouthing her "friend". But it's so ironic that the "advice/counsel" she gives Zach regarding why he is interested in Clare and whether he should allow her to "own" him would be so much more fitting for somebody to give to Graham about HER. The whole thing is so conveniently orchestrated (down to the ending where Graham apparently finally "wises up" and dumps her ass), that it just makes me suspicious of how organic any of this stuff really is.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:53 pm

I didn't know that they were being compensated for their time on the show , I thought that and no competitions where what was going to be different on bip . And they went on there to find love .

duh :hug:

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:59 pm

I find myself rooting for Clare. Anyone else?! :hidingchair
I kind of liked Zack with her.

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:06 pm

rc49ers wrote:I didn't know that they were being compensated for their time on the show , I thought that and no competitions where what was going to be different on bip .  And they went on there to find love .

duh   :hug:

I'm not sure that we know that but it makes sense because why do Graham & Michelle continue to come on these shows. I don't believe it's just for love no matter what MM says.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:17 pm

I would think that there are options clauses in their "old" show contracts that set a pay scale for anything that this production company, Warner Horizon, or ABC film, distribute or broadcast ... and/or that they negotiate week to week schedule.

It would be too risky a format to trot out with cast the producers and the "fans" don't know as well. Michelle and Graham, as good friends, would be trusted to provide commentary, drama, "glue" for the cast, and generally take direction well within the bounds of the format.

I agree that they act like they are staying for cash, as much as fresh air and sunshine and free food, and random chance at hook ups. If nothing else, the fact that Graham didn't even kiss Ashlee tells you a lot. He's there for Other (Equally) Right (Real World) Reasons.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:23 pm

rc49ers wrote:I didn't know that they were being compensated for their time on the show , I thought that and no competitions where what was going to be different on bip .  And they went on there to find love .

duh   :hug:

I said there was monetary compensation from the get go. :yes: They are obviously not gone tout that one out, but there was/is. They were paid booking fees and get a stipend for every RC they last...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:59 pm

At last, Monday looking forward to seeing Cody. There was only 1 brief glimpse of him hugging Michelle in the promo for this week and I am most interested in how their relationshio goes. Hope they are still together but I am doubting it. They seem to be spending so much time apart going to different events alone, Cody to the Iowa fair with Chris S and Michelle to a bachelor get together for charity. You would think they would plan to attend same events to see each other if they are still in love.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Michelle and Graham IMO look ridiculous on that show. Although I like them both, it just doesn't appear to be an enviroment they should be taking part in.

chloep stated there was money involved for the cast awhile back and IMO that's the only reason they are there.

Who's to say her and Cody didnt make a deal, go to the end, guarantee's the money each week, stick it out for a few weeks after the final epi, then split because it didn't work out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+30
Lucas15
Sprite
emusha
Linds911
terabithia
vivi2
Ladybug82
julychild
umngirl
quietpal
soccermom333