SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Beeleever wrote:You and I couldn't be more different, JBF. I thought Kalon's date was the cheesiest waste of time I've ever seen on this show. But then, Kalon makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Also, Kovacs is another dude that gives me the major creeps. I'll try to do a decent recap of his date with Lucy, but it's going to cause me some angst, just so you know! Lol.

Didn't you like the part when he was being blessed and he responded "mazal tov"?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 pm

I'm one of the ones who found Kalon's date entertaining. Well, at least until the make out session. I also liked Claire's raccoon. All these little jabs at the franchise are fun for me.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:37 pm

JBF wrote:
Beeleever wrote:You and I couldn't be more different, JBF. I thought Kalon's date was the cheesiest waste of time I've ever seen on this show. But then, Kalon makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Also, Kovacs is another dude that gives me the major creeps. I'll try to do a decent recap of his date with Lucy, but it's going to cause me some angst, just so you know! Lol.

Didn't you like the part when he was being blessed and he responded "mazal tov"?

Okay, I guess I did laugh at that part a little... giggling

And I love it when the franchise jabs at themselves too. It's just Kalon's complete and total disrespect for women that started with Emily and continued with Lindsey that I can't handle. So it pretty much wouldn't matter what he said or did, I wouldn't be a fan.

But kumbaya. Too each his own. Whatever blows your hair back. It's all good! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:23 pm

I didn't like Kalon and how he talked about Ricki, but as for Lindsey, when you get involved with someone that you know is a douche bag is anyone to blame but yourself?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Kalon and how he talked about Ricki, but as for Lindsey, when you get involved with someone that you know is a douche bag is anyone to blame but yourself?

I couldn't agree with you more. Lindsey absolutely has to own her choices. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't like who Kalon is as a person, based on his words and actions. I can't imagine any woman allowing herself to be disrespected by him. I'm glad the Paradise girls stood their ground. Unfortunately, I don't think he got the message. duh
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+30
Lucas15
Sprite
emusha
Linds911
terabithia
vivi2
Ladybug82
julychild
umngirl
quietpal
soccermom333