SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:14 am

eusebeia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I cannot believe Jackie actually fell for Jesse's line!!

Maybe but their body language during their dance was sure blah.  He's not into her but she's not into him either.

That is because even though Jackie may be pretty she is blah hardly any personality whatsoever.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Beeleever Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:27 am

As far as last night's show, I was just as uncomfortable watching as the houseguests were being there. (Well, maybe a slight exageration.)

I don't like the awkward silences when someone that they have all been talking about walks in the room. AshLee may have made a mistake in saying what she did to Zack, but the rest of them jumped on the bandwagon and backstabbed her the whole rest of the show. And no, I'm not an AshLee fan and am certainly not defending what she did. I just don't see any difference in their constant "whispering" behind her back.

IMO, Zack was spot on by saying it was between Clare and AshLee and he didn't want to get in the middle of girl drama. He cut AshLee off and made it clear he didn't want to continue the conversation with her. How is that not supporting Clare?

And how invested is Graham in this relationship? He saw AshLee come to the fire pit, ask Clare to go have a conversation. Clearly the group talked about it while they were conversing. Graham doesn't even ask AshLee what is going on and why she is upset? He knows nothing at the rose ceremony? I smell something fishy in Paradise.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:53 am

In the season opener preview there was a scene of Graham saying something about finding the love they were looking for. Oh my!!!!! The edit has shown all kinds of AshLee crazy. He is ignoring what he does see with her. I am just glad he wizes up in the end. AshLee deserves love but she is a master manipulator and needs to let the guy chase her instead of trying to force it.

I was glad to see Zack get jealous of Clare and realize he had to step up if he wanted her. The two of them are hands down the most passionate couple on the show.

I can't believe no one is talking about the pre-glimpse of Jesse Kovacks in bed with a blonde then Lucy climbs in bed with them and starts taking her clothes off!!!!! Who is the blonde is it Christy Hansen? Anyone know?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 pm

I think I either heard or read Graham talking about how his friend, Brad Womack, had said only good things about Ashlee, who he dated, which was why he was interested in meeting her when he went on the show. Of course, IMO, Brad isn't the best judge of character when it comes to women, but... All I can say is her behavior so far on BIP has been equal parts crazy and nasty. Clare is also somewhat crazy (and she should know better than to think that Zack would be interested in getting in the middle of a cat fight), but I don't see the meanness in her I do with Ashlee.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Beeleever wrote:As far as Marquel not pursuing a conversation with Jackie, let's remember the producers choose what to show us based on their storyline. They knew the Marquel fans will be mad when Jackie gives the rose to Jesse over him, so it's in their best interest to show Marquel as being disengaged in the process. That way it appears that Marquel was not invested and "deserves" to leave.

Marquel looks bored out of his mind. No cookies in the tropics.

Even his date with Jackie was a bit awkward, although much better than Danielle's. He should have joined Kalon on a bro-buddy adventure just to get away from the others.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Beeleever wrote:Marcus and Lacy are spending as much time as they can to get to know each other while in Paradise. IMO they are absolutely having very real and deep conversations. However, there is wayyy too much drama going on to show anything "real".

I agree as well which is why I speculated that they are more interested in their alone time than they are in the show "dates". Those real and deep conversations are things the show seldom puts in the final edit because they aren't very interesting to watch and they are very telling as to a possible end result. I think we'd see them more often when they show a disconnect than we would when they show a connection.

The drama is what's interesting to watch so that's why they show so much of it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Marquel may be a great guy, but I don't think he has much game. He seems to put all women in the "friend zone" from the start, which may work fine in real life, but doesn't on this franchise. It's probably part of why he would never have made, and was probably never seriously considered to be the next Bachelor. I think the producers knew that about him.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Bringing this over from the Bachelor 19 thread. Looks like Marcus was a day early for the announcement on BIP?
Thanks True

Trueloveforever wrote:
@GMA: Tomorrow on @GMA: Meet the next man looking for love. The new Bachelor is revealed LIVE! Don't miss it. http://t.co/4JaNPJjA4N

Wait maybe not, it says the new Bachelor revealed live.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from the Bachelor 19 thread. Looks like Marcus was a day early for the announcement on BIP?
Thanks True

Trueloveforever wrote:
@GMA: Tomorrow on @GMA: Meet the next man looking for love. The new Bachelor is revealed LIVE! Don't miss it. http://t.co/4JaNPJjA4N

I think Marcus was talking about his IG after the show which is the charity thing he's involved with.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:20 pm

ironcat wrote:I think I either heard or read Graham talking about how his friend, Brad Womack, had said only good things about Ashlee, who he dated, which was why he was interested in meeting her when he went on the show.  Of course, IMO, Brad isn't the best judge of character when it comes to women, but...  All I can say is her behavior so far on BIP has been equal parts crazy and nasty.  Clare is also somewhat crazy (and she should know better than to think that Zack would be interested in getting in the middle of a cat fight), but I don't see the meanness in her I do with Ashlee.

I think Brad is actually a gentleman. Except for they dodged a bullet he has never said anything negative about Emily either.

The reason that AshLee was different from everyone else is that she seemed to seek Zack out to trash Clare.

Did Michael G date AshLee too? His tweets were pretty obvious that he thinks she is crazy.

As for Jason and Molly, while they have exposed some already known editing and TPTB tricks they are very careful to toe the company line and keep in good graces with TPTB for free trips, etc. Plus does Molly's radio gig advertise her as a bachelor alum?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:26 pm

^Michael G dated AshLee too. He seems well familiar with her crazy. I suspect if Sean was still watching the show, he'd have some thoughts about her crazy too.

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:29 pm

pander3575 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from the Bachelor 19 thread. Looks like Marcus was a day early for the announcement on BIP?
Thanks True

Trueloveforever wrote:

I think Marcus was talking about his IG after the show which is the charity thing he's involved with.

Thanks Pander. I totally missed that IG connection to the announcement.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+30
Lucas15
Sprite
emusha
Linds911
terabithia
vivi2
Ladybug82
julychild
umngirl
quietpal
soccermom333