SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by mindless Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Were they forced to be at the premiere in order to not detract attention away from Chris? Because if I were them I would've rather not shown up than stand there lying to everyone. Just embarrassing if they're ready to confirm the breakup a few days later.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:17 pm

I think Josh would have initiated it as well. It will be interesting to see what Andi does considering she's living at Josh's apartment and he's working two jobs while she currently doesn't have one. I'm so mad I need to sit through a season of Chris versus watching one with Josh. Damn Andi laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:18 pm

mindless wrote:Were they forced to be at the premiere in order to not detract attention away from Chris? Because if I were them I would've rather not shown up than stand there lying to everyone. Just embarrassing if they're ready to confirm the breakup a few days later.
Yes, why show up?? That explains the nervous energy, holy he!!, for real. E! is reporting it also now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think Josh would have initiated it as well. It will be interesting to see what Andi does considering she's living at Josh's apartment and he's working two jobs while she currently doesn't have one. I'm so mad I need to sit through a season of Chris versus watching one with Josh. Damn Andi laugh out loud

She'll probably move in with her parents for a bit im guessing

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 pm

SueSt wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If this is true, it totally makes me not like her even more then ever before.

She is the most phoniest liar lead there ever was and ever will be. I've said that from JPG' season, along with many others. How can she put that kind of act on the red carpet? Josh had no chance, he had to be there.

I hope it's true, and I hope Josh immdiatley meets someone who will love him, and not themsleves more.

I actually feel sorry for her now GA...  
All of her machinations and all the people she took down (Nick) to achieve her 'dreams' have yielded nothing.  
She's going to have a rocky road I fear.

She needs to go back and read all her #blessed tweets, and her motivational I'll be better tweets because now she'll be looking at them with a different set of eyes.

I feel sorry for the fans, that's who I feel sorry for. It's never easy for fans who are truly invested in a couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 pm

umngirl wrote:Not surprised. I did find it odd that the day they got into LA they split up for separate dinners. Felt weird.

How do you know? (Not questioning this as I don't follow andi or josh) was it on social media?

Anyways josh is now free..but dang he could have been bachelor laugh out loud

Last edited by california90 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Were they broken up during that interview? Would explain a lot.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Ahhh, it's ok. They both will be fine.

Last edited by luvlady345 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:21 pm

mindless wrote:Were they forced to be at the premiere in order to not detract attention away from Chris? Because if I were them I would've rather not shown up than stand there lying to everyone. Just embarrassing if they're ready to confirm the breakup a few days later.

That's what I'm thinking, what a mess. Another example of MF and the way he operates. He didn't care who was there or who threatened not to come, they were going, come h*ll or highwater. And now, they are thrown under the bus, deal with it.

What an awful mess, the more I think of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Honestly I didn't pay close attention to their movements, and I wasn't thinking 100% that they would get married, but I thought they'd at least make it to May... Not even a year.

blessed - Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:23 pm

Never liked Jodi so I am not surprised. But having to follow "contractual obligations" as to when you are allowed to break up?? That sucks. I know they sign up for it, but I don't think there's enough money or alcohol that could get me to publicly fake a happy relationship.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Maybe the last straw was her penciling in his eyebrows! Nice timing for Nick's article... they can pick up some pointers for moving on after a break-up. laugh out loud

LOL the bolded.  giggling Maybe Andi will write Nick a letter and tell him she made the wrong choice giggling (J\K)
If she did, would it rhyme?  After all she did say his name rhymes with a body part so perhaps that was a spoiler for her next career as a poetess?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck