SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Strange. I see it, and I see it on the previous page as well. I'll try this. Do you see it now?

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 72 Nick10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by mindless Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:23 pm

It must be in your cache still. Same for the people who viewed it before it disappeared. But I can see it in your post now. Thanks! yes

Aww, that's definitely romantic. Happy for Nick!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:39 pm

She is gorgeous, and has a lot of fans that love her. I hope she's the one in the pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 72 B5YXJDECQAE_FOE

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 72 LKnAEQm3_biggerJulie Berry@JulieBerry438 8h8 hours ago
Goodbye Chicago. It was epic.

Ok, I know this is Nick's thread, but if it was Julie in the hand-hold picture...   we can at least confirm she had an "epic"  time.  NICE!!!  yes   Love that she's mature enough to say what she feels and not play coy.  Also, love that she's older, since if they are actually dating and do work out, I would think, at their age, marriage and kids would happen quickly.  I hope Nick finds what he's looking for!!

PS - I tried to blow up the picture to isolate/identify the picture taker... but no luck, too fuzzy.  Still, interesting that it's an over the shoulder shot, similar to the one that someone (Julie) took of Nick in the museum.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:05 pm

It's the same girl with the same clothes on as the hand holding pic. Nick had the same clothes on in the hand holding pic and the museum pic, so it looks like he probably took this pic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's the same girl with the same clothes on as the hand holding pic. Nick had the same clothes on in the hand holding pic and the museum pic, so it looks like he probably took this pic.
cheerleader 

Because they were holding hands while strolling, I think "date". 

Would be great if they are involved.  She has been infront of and behind the scenes of reality tv so wouldn't require any explanation from Nick. Also she doesn't seem to be a "fame-seeking lifer".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's the same girl with the same clothes on as the hand holding pic. Nick had the same clothes on in the hand holding pic and the museum pic, so it looks like he probably took this pic.

Just checking in.... I agree GA same person in the hand holding pic. Good for Nick she is beautiful.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:33 pm

notarose wrote:
cheerleader 

Would be great if they are involved.  She has been infront of and behind the scenes of reality tv so wouldn't require any explanation from Nick. Also she doesn't seem to be a "fame-seeking lifer".
Hi NR hi

Long time no post.  I hope you're well.  Happy Healthy Holidays!
IA, not a fame-seeking lifer.  I also love that she's a therapist and world traveler;  I can imagine her being a really good match for Nick.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:10 pm

I like Julie Berry. She was great on Survivor, she dated Jeff Probst for a few years.

She kept a low profile because of that. If she wanted to be fame seeking she could be, but she is not, she loves life and people and the reality tv family love her. What a great match up very interesting.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:18 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:
cheerleader 

Hi NR hi

Long time no post.  I hope you're well.  Happy Healthy Holidays!
IA, not a fame-seeking lifer.  I also love that she's a therapist and world traveler;  I can imagine her being a really good match for Nick.
hi  Sue!  Hope you are enjoying the festive season.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:24 pm

nikikass wrote:I like Julie Berry. She was great on Survivor, she dated Jeff Probst for a few years.

She kept a low profile because of that. If she wanted to be  fame seeking she could be, but she is not, she loves life and people and the reality tv family love her. What a great match up very interesting.

Wonderful to hear.  From what you said, it sounds like she is a passionate type of person.

I didn't know anything about her so I googled.  She certainly has a great academic history and work resume. She also appears to be very athletic.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:36 pm

I enjoyed watching her on her season Survivor. :yes: #1 Survivor fan--if I were younger I would love to have been on it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4