SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:59 am

Nick favorited some questionable tweets as well. Everyone makes mistakes. And Nick seems to be a pretty understanding guy, so I don't worry about that stuff.

Also people can give dirty looks, who knows what was said, etc. I still adore Nick and hope he is happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:07 am

One fan claiming Nick gave her dirty looks doesn't identify who he is IMHO, especially after the volume of pics with fans and positive comments he has received time and time again on SM.

If it is in fact Julia, she obviously wouldn't spend a day/weekend with Nick if she thought he was in any way dangerous.

I'm sure they have been communicating in some way before hand, for her to meet up with him.

I don't blame the tweeter for deleting her tweets, sometimes it's just creepy to have unknown people asking you questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:08 pm

I wouldn't worry about the tweet favourite or the dirty look. The favourite happened before she knew him and I mean she wasn't the only one. She probably doesn't even remember it. The dirty looks maybe they gave them maybe they didn't, they are human I give dirty looks all the time.

Let's just be happy for Nick and his lady friend Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 pm

sbolduc wrote:I wouldn't worry about the tweet favourite or the dirty look. The favourite happened before she knew him and I mean she wasn't the only one. She probably doesn't even remember it. The dirty looks maybe they gave them maybe they didn't, they are human I give dirty looks all the time.

Let's just be happy for Nick and his lady friend Smiley

I am very happy that Nick has found a lady friend hope she treats him the way he deserves. clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Totally my guess: it's their first date. Nick seems to be so low key and want to keep things private, so I can understand why he gave a dirty look to a total stranger when he was on a date with a new lady.
BTW, great sleuthing Nick chicks!
Hope we will find out more about this relationship.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Totally my guess: it's their first date. Nick seems to be so low key and want to keep things private, so I can understand why he gave a dirty look to a total stranger when he was on a date with a new lady.
BTW, great sleuthing Nick chicks!
Hope we will find out more about this relationship.
On her IG Chicago pic she had responded to a friend saying she was just there for the day but has since deleted her comment.  Sound kinda special to fly in for a day (unless it was attached to business or something else as well), go with Nick to an art gallery then handhold down the street.  Regardless, their time together must have been progressing well AND they did choose to post pics during their time together even if they were just solo shots.

Agreed.  Could have been a first date with previous SM convos. 
Nick is really lowkey/private and Julie B certainly has experience with how "celebrity status" works so if a relationship develops we'll probably know when they want us to.  
Patience...darn!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:46 pm

SueSt wrote:Thanks for the info Whippie and welcome!!  

And this is the tweet Julie favored after ATFR....  agreed; not the most compassionate comment in the world.

Shane Powers @Theshanepowers  
 ·   Jul 28    
nick is quietly planning a murder-suicide in the parking lot after he got turned into a trick in tje fucksuite. #Bachelorette

A Sidenote on this: Shane Powers was on Survivor. I don't recall if it was the same season as Julie but, much like The Bachelor, they all blend together. He is always snarky and borderline rude. Maybe Julie was just liking a friends tweet because he's her friend? Regardless, it was 5 months ago. Things change.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 Samuel10 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 Samuel10  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 Family10 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 Samuel15 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 pm

^ Julie also favorited some tweets from Lesley Murphy that suggested Nick was a possible douchebag and that he was like Tierra.

Things do change though, which is why I'm all for commenting on their actions made on the show, but once it comes to real life stuff, we don't know how they are or what they do with their daily lives. They can come off crappy on the show, but they're great in real life. Even though he doesn't tweet a lot or post on IG a lot, he's actually pretty active in following a wide range of people from the franchise - from the handlers to Selma's little sister. It wouldn't surprise me if something came up with the two of them through social media or Julie still seems friendly with Elan. Maybe he got them into contact. She's got a great educational background and I just saw she works for DWTS too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Julie also favorited some tweets from Lesley Murphy that suggested Nick was a possible douchebag and that he was like Tierra..

Ok this is awkward laugh out loud

But they're a cute couple!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:20 pm

From Julies IG she appears to be good friends with Sarah Herron, so maybe thats how they met?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:48 pm

A lot of people didn't like the edited version of Nick. I think it says a lot about Nick that he wouldn't care if she had favorited some stupid tweets, that he cares more about the real person then some silly actions months ago. Good for him and if they are dating good for her, because she obviously likes the real person.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Just catching up….she's the Julie that Jeff Probst dated?? Small world, that reality TV!! Off to find her picture.

What is her Twitter name?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4