SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:05 pm

julychild wrote:Can anyone tell who this girl is? Just curious...

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 001df2ce-f87a-4e1e-82e1-b5178c272f71
I think maybe Lindsay Liles one of the producers
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 B3eptUwIQAEqOAo
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That could be her goal. Her parents must be so proud of her.
She is 26 and claims to be a nanny. Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 2498057887 Isn't this just who you want taking care of your kiddies and your hubby? Upset
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Z

or in his case, Yo husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm

FYI, we've been having internet connection issues at our house these past couple of days and now it's out completely. I'm posting off a hotspot right now. I was going to post the caps for the mud run date, but the internet connection stopped as I was uploading to photobucket...so I'll be out of commission for screencapping until Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed we'll get it back at that point.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Sorry to hear that Litta. No worries. Hope your connection returns quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Don't worry about it! Enjoy your down time. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Litta, hope you get your internet working soon!  Not because of SC'ing, but being without it and/or it not working correctly, is a pain!  

I'm heading out for a bit, but will get to SC's of the latest posted preview, in the episode 4 thread, as soon as I can.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:In the mud run s\c, is there a white box over Jillian's lower area now, replacing the black box? Suspect

No, if you watch the video its easier to see, it's a poster stuck in the ground.  White on backside, orange on front.  There are a couple on each side of the mud pit.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:In the mud run s\c, is there a white box over Jillian's lower area now, replacing the black box? Suspect

No, if you watch the video its easier to see, it's a poster stuck in the ground.  White on backside, orange on front.  There are a couple on each side of the mud pit.

Thank you Lady Bug. Your s\c are awesome. clapping! The videos go so fast I have to watch them 3 times to catch half of what they show. The s\c I can study and I get more info from them than the splice and dice video previews. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:I think it's Jillian as Nikki's hair is darker and I don't think Jillian gets the rose.

However, Nikki gets cut too.  Probably due to Chris S doing the 'see how serious I am by cutting more women' stuff.

Has Tracy already been cut?
Yes, Tracy has been cut.  I think that Jillian is on the group date in NM when they are rafting down the river.  I think I saw her in a sc for it.  Now with Nikki, I don't see her past epi 4 anywhere, therefore I really thought that it was Nikki with Chris.  I could be completely wrong though.

Bringing this over to this thread from Ep 4 thread... looks like Jillian wins the race/date...

AllAboutLove wrote:
Diana wrote:So it looks like  Nikki won then?
To me it looks like Jillian won. Based on these caps she is in front with Britt behind her. (Plus, without these caps I would still say she wins. The girl leaped over that fence during the animal competition and I am sure she has done many a Tough Mudder before).

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 -the-bachelor--week-
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 -the-bachelor--week-

Jillian and Britt giving each other a high five. I think Jillian 1st place and then Britt.

Didn't see the link added for those posted upthread similar photos from this GD but this is where they were sourced for me at least.
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-4-photos-cinderellathemed-date-and-mud-racing-in-wedding-gowns-73034.aspx

So I think Jillian wins the race and then gets the SQT with Chris later on per this cap (previously posted by Litta)

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 1f882270-bee1-4dc3-8c70-65493460c3f1
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 B6cfcd53-f9a0-438b-8321-e410c61c1966
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Thank you Lady Bug.  Your s\c are awesome. clapping!  The videos go so fast I have to watch them 3 times to catch half of what they show.  The s\c I can study and I get more info from them than the splice and dice video previews. Smiley

:Thanktwo glad you're (and others) using them and finding them helpful!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:23 pm

My husband worked his magic so we have internet again...not sure if this "patch" will hold until the repair guy comes, but I'm going to give it a try. I was looking at my caps from the preview and think I noticed a clothing connection linking several caps. Hopefully this hasn't been discussed on the spoiled side. If it has, forgive me for repeating the discussion.

In all these caps, I see Chris in a quarter zip ribbed sweater. I've altered the exposure to allow the ribbing to be seen better, so ignore the color of the sweater. The color is unreliable as the link between caps...just look at the style and ribbing. Also you'll notice he is dressed in layers. A navy blue shirt with what appears to be a gray henley underneath. The blue shirt might have been added as the evening got colder.  no idea  I also see a tan leather jacket in the cap where Chris appears to be talking to a producer. Later Jade seems to be wearing the jacket when Chris kisses her.

Do you guys see the same connection with these caps? If so, when would this take place? In New Mexico? Is there a group date there? Tbh, after I previewed before posting, I saw that some of the ribbing isn't showing up...so who knows...maybe they're not all the same evening. That said, I see the ribbing in the first cap with Ashley, but not in the second. However, I still think it's the same moment as Ashley's hair and earring appear to be the same. Anyway, I'm throwing it out there for your consideration.

Ladybug, thanks for doing double duty while my internet has been sketchy.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 A151d97e-51a5-4638-b08b-a8267ddb619c

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 A27e18f9-80c8-40c9-ad9f-adbe646463f4

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 71b4140f-99db-4bbe-abac-f0274b88d2bd

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 C6f3d568-1cbb-45ed-a1d8-1eb4838b6ecc

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 19d76c63-318d-4ab1-bda3-38faf769e2d0

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Ff4fca6b-d502-41e2-bde6-f627eebd97d3

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 575399c0-3a9f-44c4-8e2d-e89e6db78cdf

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 85a1c712-6964-4a22-a604-c22485fc75cb

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 25712317-afa8-438c-8654-314cad761cf7

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 25712317-afa8-438c-8654-314cad761cf7
I think all of  this happened in NM. I wasn't able to find an exact match on this picture but the stonework behind Chris and the mystery woman matches the stone work at Buffalo Thunder in Santa Fe.  The other pictures also have turquoise inserts, adobe walls and Native American print pillows in the background. I'm a little confused about where they filmed while in NM. There was SC evidence that they were at Buffalo Thunder with exact matches on headboards during some of the girls ITM. But there was also a cocktail party (maybe group date ) with Britt, Becca and Whitney in front of a fireplace that I was able to locate at La Fonda on the Plaza in Santa Fe.  Buffalo Thunder is about 15-20 miles north of Santa Fe and La Fonda.  The white water rafting date is in Taos NM. The paddles say Los Rio which matches Los Rios River Runners in Taos. So they are all over the place in NM.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena