SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:15 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:LCD are usuAlly in the girls rooms. If I had to guess I think she came to him or he called her to his rooms.

Here is a theory:

Maybe Becca came to the conclusion that she was not going to be able to accept a proposal from Chris the next day, and she went to his hotel room to tell him that.  

If her visit with his parents and siblings went as bad the preview showed, then that could have given Becca "clarity".  Maybe she realized that she could not commit to anything more than just dating Chris afterwards, and she knew that that was not an option.

So, is it possible that Becca asked to leave?  That has never happened before, has it?  The F2 has never actually left BEFORE the FRC began, have they?  I know that RS is saying that there is a regular FRC, with the F2 being eliminated, but.... Now, that would be an unexpected twist, one even RS did not know about.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:LCD are usuAlly in the girls rooms. If I had to guess I think she came to him or he called her to his rooms.

Here is a theory:

Maybe Becca came to the conclusion that she was not going to be able to accept a proposal from Chris the next day, and she went to his hotel room to tell him that.  

If her visit with his parents and siblings went as bad the preview showed, then that could have given Becca "clarity".  Maybe she realized that she could not commit to anything more than just dating Chris afterwards, and she knew that that was not an option.

So, is it possible that Becca asked to leave?  That has never happened before, has it?  The F2 has never actually left BEFORE the FRC began, have they?  I know that RS is saying that there is a regular FRC, with the F2 being eliminated, but....  Now, that would be an unexpected twist, one even RS did not know about.

All these speculations might be correct, who knows, but wouldn't it be odd that he takes her into the bedroom? Why not just sit in the living area and have that talk?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

Here is a theory:

So, is it possible that Becca asked to leave?  That has never happened before, has it?  The F2 has never actually left BEFORE the FRC began, have they?  I know that RS is saying that there is a regular FRC, with the F2 being eliminated, but....  Now, that would be an unexpected twist, one even RS did not know about.

This is where I think we might be headed. I hope not, but seems likely. I have loved watching Chris and Becca's late blooming love story. No doubt to me he's fallen more romantically for her and is at the tipping point of following his heart, even if it's not the logical most sensible choice. If Whitney's F1, the above seems most likely to me. I still am hoping for an F1 of Becca, but if it's not Becca, I really hope Whitney isn't watching these last few eps because - ouch. Chris has love and longing written all over his face with Becca since the HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:00 pm

While I am on team I want Becca happy however she is happy, I think that a majority of posters here would find a Chris proposal to Whitney romantic. I think your like of the couple makes the FRC romantic or not. I liked JPG telling Nikki "te quiro" because to me that was a ton more genuine than Ben and Jake and countless others spouting words they clearly didn't mean. But most hated that FRC. I didn't like Andi's but I was so over her that I just didn't think any of her words were real. I think many here loved that FRC. So I think either way, they have the romantic ending.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iowa_hawk_fan Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:53 pm

I have heard from a source close to the family that both MTP dates went very well and Chris' family really like both women they met.  TPTB have shown you that Becca's MTP date doesn't go well, but it's more editing to make you think that.
Also, right before the season began and it was spoiled that Whitney was F1, my source told me "the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."

Iowa_hawk_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Iowa_hawk_fan wrote:I have heard from a source close to the family that both MTP dates went very well and Chris' family really like both women they met.  TPTB have shown you that Becca's MTP date doesn't go well, but it's more editing to make you think that.
Also, right before the season began and it was spoiled that Whitney was F1, my source told me "the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."
:claphands thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Iowa_hawk_fan wrote:I have heard from a source close to the family that both MTP dates went very well and Chris' family really like both women they met.  TPTB have shown you that Becca's MTP date doesn't go well, but it's more editing to make you think that.
:claphands thanks for sharing!

Ty 4sharing Iowa HF..im bringing this over to B thread.. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Thank you for sharing IHF! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Iowa_hawk_fan yes Thanks for sharing!

What a classy response from the family. I love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:20 pm

On Ellen, his sisters and mom said they knew who he picked, were very happy with his choice, and thought she was a great girl. I would find it strange if Chris just told them recently, and not back in November, like most leads do.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:32 pm

I was thinking the same chasing. Maybe he tried to keep it a secret. The mom and sis's all say they are very happy, thumbs up, but you can hear his mom say she's a great girl or something to that effect. It's almost at the end of the vid. So perhaps at the time the source gave the info which was right before the season began, and before the taping of Ellen, the family was told.

Ellen Vid inquisitr.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:41 am

Sometimes the lead doesn't tell family right away... for instance, Ali didn't tell her family until some time had passed. There are others who can't wait to tell their families. If Chris delayed, I would bet it wasn't for too long. When asked about spending time with his choice he did say that there were certain advantages to living in the middle of no where Iowa- so it would seem that f1 visited there at least sometimes.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena