SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I was thinking the same chasing. Maybe he tried to keep it a secret. The mom and sis's all say they are very happy, thumbs up, but you can hear his mom say she's a great girl or something to that effect. It's almost at the end of the vid. So perhaps at the

In theory (or at least in the terms of the confidentiality clause of the contract) the lead is not supposed to tell anyone - including their family - who they pick. While this seems that it's really not enforced and it's really not an issue and we also know of many circumstances where leads tell their families, the party line a family might choose to take is that they don't know when in fact they do - that has no chance of creating problems for the lead. I think this is a case where the family chose to say they don't know so as not to create any evidence against Chris for doing something he really wasn't supposed to do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:27 am

Iowa_hawk_fan wrote:I have heard from a source close to the family that both MTP dates went very well and Chris' family really like both women they met.  TPTB have shown you that Becca's MTP date doesn't go well, but it's more editing to make you think that.
Also, right before the season began and it was spoiled that Whitney was F1, my source told me "the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."

I think this is one of the more interesting pieces of information I've read in the last couple of days. I can readily understand why the family would take the position that they don't know who Chris picked (even though I believe they do know), but I don't believe this source close to the family would allude to an internet spoiler about Chris's pick and then say "the family would be very happy with that choice" unless the family knew that was Chris's choice. If in fact the family did NOT know who Chris picked they would take a very neutral position and say they would be very happy with whatever choice Chris made; referencing a choice that's wrong could be somewhat embarrassing to Chris and his family wouldn't do that. Nor would a source close to the family.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 pm

I agree with your last 2 posts, Lucas.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:21 pm

It could also mean at the time the comments were made, that was the situation at that moment in time.

Before the season aired, perhaps the family didn't know, and that was the comment they made.

During Ellen's segment, by that time the family knew. Just another side of the coin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:34 pm

That's what I was thinking GA.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 pm

I found this this morning and after discussing it a bit with GA, wanted to bring it over for discussion:
I found this this morning and wanted to bring it over for discussion:
This sc was shown in the LCD/MTP preview. It is leading us to believe it has something to do with the final episode.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 04e5d416-2740-4d64-aa71-3f40baa27d12
I found this photo in the media thread this a.m while doing my morning catch up. Whitney is wearing the same sweater.

Initially, I thought Whitney was wearing the same sweater, but the more I look at it the more I think it is not the same sweater, but only similar.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 10895261_1457086837873356_1064256775_n

Hours later, I am on the fence if it is the same sweater. You can see some of the cabling has been hidden due to twisting in the top photo. The edging of the cowl neck is hidden at times, too. The bottom photo the sleeve is again a bit twisted showing more cabling. So ---
If it is the same sweater, TPTB went to a lot of trouble to make it look like that ITM that took place in SD happen later in Iowa.
Does anyone know if what was said in the ITM is anything worthy?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Question: Could it be possible that she wore it on a day that zero filming took place for her in South Dakota and then again for ITM's in Iowa for the final episode?

ETA: i don't think it's the same sweater, the sleeves are different. and I think the cabling on the front may be similar but still different

Last edited by lurker11 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:18 pm

IMHO that is not the same sweater. The neckline is different, and in the group photo that sweater has cabling on the sleeves.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:18 pm

That is not the same sweater .. The one in the top does not have cabling on the sleeves .. And they are knitted differently .. Top has set in sleeves .. Bottom has more of a raglan sleeve

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:20 pm

She must think the color looks good on her since she has two nearly identical sweaters in the same shade. giggling
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 pm

I tried blowing it up a bit…. I don't think it is the same sweater.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Sweate10

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 04e5d416-2740-4d64-aa71-3f40baa27d12

Last edited by nutty1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Litta, may remember since she both studies and SC's the PI's.

It could be the same sweater, but to me in the PI, it looks like more of a square waffle print/thread pattern that only appears on the body of the sweater. The sleeves look to have solid vertical weaving to them, no pattern.  In the pic with the girls from SD, it looks like a more diagonal alternating diamond and line pattern that extends out onto the sleeves, not just staying on the body of the sweater.  

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena