SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Litta, may remember since she both studies and SC's the PI's.

It could be the same sweater, but to me in the PI, it looks like more of a square waffle print/thread pattern that only appears on the body of the sweater. The sleeves look to have solid vertical weaving to them, no pattern.  In the pic with the girls from SD, it looks like a more diagonal alternating diamond and line pattern that extends out onto the sleeves, not just staying on the body of the sweater.  
To me, it also looks like there is a pattern on the sleeve in one of the sweaters and not in the other one. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Dot R. Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:49 pm

I agree it could be LCD but it looks, as others have said, very heavily made up and as if she has been crying, sobbing maybe. Yikes.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Dot R. wrote:I agree it could be LCD but it looks, as others have said, very heavily made up and as if she has been crying, sobbing maybe. Yikes.
I doubt she wore that to a FRC...
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:08 pm

I'd be willing to bet it's from her LCD. Remember Sean's season after Catherine's LCD? She was all bent out of shape.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:16 pm

albean99 wrote:I'd be willing to bet it's from her LCD. Remember Sean's season after Catherine's LCD? She was all bent out of shape.
yup that's what I said as well
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:33 am

This sc of Whitney's ITM has been bothering me.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 04e5d416-2740-4d64-aa71-3f40baa27d12
I do not believe it was taken during the last episode in Iowa. I believe it was taken during the South Dakota episode. Here are some photos of Deadwood Mountain Grand Resort where the ladies stayed during that time.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Brsuite
Here you can see the ledge behind Whitney.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Mt%20Harmony%20Panorama2resized
If she was sitting on the top back of the couch the ledge would be far enough behind her to be a bit out of focus and more at neck level.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Ry%3D400

Wonder why TPTB put this ITM at the final episode. Anyone remember what was said?
Big shout out thank you for help in finding the photos to Albean99! bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:37 am

I think the photo of Whitney was taken after the last chance date .. Right behind Whitney's head there is a picture on the wall .. that picture shows up in another photo as well .. The table also matches another SCEs that we looked at .. I have no idea where that is sc would be .. She is very emotional in this scene

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:This sc of Whitney's ITM has been bothering me.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 04e5d416-2740-4d64-aa71-3f40baa27d12
I do not believe it was taken during the last episode in Iowa. I believe it was taken during the South Dakota episode. Here are some photos of Deadwood Mountain Grand Resort where the ladies stayed during that time.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Brsuite
Here you can see the ledge behind Whitney.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Mt%20Harmony%20Panorama2resized
If she was sitting on the top back of the couch the ledge would be far enough behind her to be a bit out of focus and more at neck level.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Ry%3D400

Wonder why TPTB put this ITM at the final episode. Anyone remember what was said?
Big shout out thank you for help in finding the photos to Albean99! bestbud!

Something like she loves him so much and how difficult to being so close to having it all fearing that it could slip away like that and she snaps her fingers. You here her voice with the first part but watch her speaking with the last part.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^GA, that's the current lamp style in most of Hotel Julien's rooms...I believe.

Refresh my memory, they both stayed at the HJ?

Yes, that's what I think, GA. My study of the preview caps lead me to believe Becca was the Capone Suite and Whitney was in the Premier Suite. See p 77 of this thread. Someone quoted my findings. That said, others indicated they thought Chris Soules would have had the Capone Suite...but this is where Becca and Chris argue. Normally the lead goes to the girl's room for the LCD...but others speculate she goes on her own to talk, to bail? Lots of interpretations of those caps.

Kasha, I've lighten this cap considerably. It looks to me to be one of the traveling screens production takes with them. I'm pretty sure it's been used in previous seasons. I could try and dig up a cap if you want.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 6d4e9d36-a2da-4f41-9cf2-a10c2f4ba82d

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:01 am

Ech. Don't go to any trouble. It won't change the outcome of the show. It will be exciting for me to see how it washes out in the final episode. If we see that backdrop in a hotel or not.
However, if you have it on hand and find it, that would be great!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:02 am

No trouble...it's in my stash.

Here's the original cap with no clean up at all...meaning it's exactly the way ABC played the preview. As you can see, it's incredibly dark.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 93c39772-5d0c-4529-8f93-aa9a938da17f

Here's the cap over exposed to see the background. Because of the original darkness the background is not in focus.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 6d4e9d36-a2da-4f41-9cf2-a10c2f4ba82d

This is what I believe to be the same screen (with MiaHawk's little strudel). This PI was, however, taken in much better lighting....so the screen is in better focus.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 8c5ee9d6-8d34-4306-8f70-f883b79a0f4d

And this is enhanced to see the screen's detail better.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 B459bc10-679a-4836-a080-bc9b016406a4

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:20 am

Wow! You can really tell that she has been crying a lot when the picture is lightened, bloodshot eyes and all.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena