SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:24 am

pitta are you saying you think the screen on the right is the same in both? they look very different to me
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:11 am

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^GA, that's the current lamp style in most of Hotel Julien's rooms...I believe.

Refresh my memory, they both stayed at the HJ?

Yes, that's what I think, GA. My study of the preview caps lead me to believe Becca was the Capone Suite and Whitney was in the Premier Suite. See p 77 of this thread. Someone quoted my findings. That said, others indicated they thought Chris Soules would have had the Capone Suite...but this is where Becca and Chris argue. Normally the lead goes to the girl's room for the LCD...but others speculate she goes on her own to talk, to bail? Lots of interpretations of those caps.

Kasha, I've lighten this cap considerably. It looks to me to be one of the traveling screens production takes with them. I'm pretty sure it's been used in previous seasons. I could try and dig up a cap if you want.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 6d4e9d36-a2da-4f41-9cf2-a10c2f4ba82d
It's interesting that you mention the bail comment. I have wondered for a while now why it's been left in Whit's edit of how if she feels that things aren't right or that this won't work, she will "bail" on it. Now the more that I think about it. I am wondering if it is Whit that leaves and Becca is the F1?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:29 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Refresh my memory, they both stayed at the HJ?

Yes, that's what I think, GA. My study of the preview caps lead me to believe Becca was the Capone Suite and Whitney was in the Premier Suite. See p 77 of this thread. Someone quoted my findings. That said, others indicated they thought Chris Soules would have had the Capone Suite...but this is where Becca and Chris argue. Normally the lead goes to the girl's room for the LCD...but others speculate she goes on her own to talk, to bail? Lots of interpretations of those caps.

Kasha, I've lighten this cap considerably. It looks to me to be one of the traveling screens production takes with them. I'm pretty sure it's been used in previous seasons. I could try and dig up a cap if you want.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 6d4e9d36-a2da-4f41-9cf2-a10c2f4ba82d
It's interesting that you mention the bail comment.  I have wondered for a while now why it's been left in Whit's edit of how if she feels that things aren't right or that this won't work, she will "bail" on it.  Now the more that I think about it.  I am wondering if it is Whit that leaves and Becca is the F1?

What if this is post filming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:51 am

Thank you, Litta. I can see it might be the screen.
It will be fun to see when it turns up. I will stick with Hotel Julien! giggling
I don't think Whitney bails. My final answer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:30 am

Are you sure you don't want to change ur answer giggling I don't know why but your "that's my final answer" cracked me up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Whitney bails. My final answer.

I don't think she bails either.

I think there's a certain symmetry between her statements (to the effect that if she didn't see a long term relationship with Chris she would leave) and Chris's statements on Andi's season (that if Andi didn't see a relationship with him he wanted to leave). We're now past the time for Whitney to have made a "bail" decision - she's learned about as much about Chris as is possible during filming, and Chris has kept giving her roses. She sees the possibility of a long term relationship and Chris has not closed any doors to that so she will stay to the end. The only circumstance now that would send her home is if Chris makes that decision at the FRC by rejecting her at F2.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:38 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I think there's a certain symmetry between her statements (to the effect that if she didn't see a long term relationship with Chris she would leave) and Chris's statements on Andi's season (that if Andi didn't see a relationship with him he wanted to leave). We're now past the time for Whitney to have made a "bail" decision - she's learned about as much about Chris as is possible during filming, and Chris has kept giving her roses. She sees the possibility of a long term relationship and Chris has not closed any doors to that so she will stay to the end. The only circumstance now that would send her home is if Chris makes that decision at the FRC by rejecting her at F2.

I don't think she bails either. I am also not convinced by the US article that Becca bails either- possible but the article relies on the usual unnamed sources, and given the edit, it's not a stretch for US to speculate (and I think it is their speculation) and imply without actually saying that Becca bails.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Thank you, Litta. I can see it might be the screen.
It will be fun to see when it turns up. I will stick with Hotel Julien! giggling
I don't think Whitney bails. My final answer.

ITA...Whitney will NOT bail. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 am

I would love it if eventually both of the F2 did bail on a season, but it won't be this one. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I don't think she bails either. I am also not convinced by the US article that Becca bails either- possible but the article relies on the usual unnamed sources, and given the edit, it's not a stretch for US to speculate (and I think it is their speculation) and  imply without actually saying that Becca bails.

The only reason I'm giving a little more stock in US this season is due to the fact that they had SO much correct info on Andi's season, including pictures of Josh and Andi together post filming
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This sc of Whitney's ITM has been bothering me.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 04e5d416-2740-4d64-aa71-3f40baa27d12
I do not believe it was taken during the last episode in Iowa. I believe it was taken during the South Dakota episode. Here are some photos of Deadwood Mountain Grand Resort where the ladies stayed during that time.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Brsuite
Here you can see the ledge behind Whitney.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Mt%20Harmony%20Panorama2resized
If she was sitting on the top back of the couch the ledge would be far enough behind her to be a bit out of focus and more at neck level.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Ry%3D400

Wonder why TPTB put this ITM at the final episode. Anyone remember what was said?
Big shout out thank you for help in finding the photos to Albean99! bestbud!

You are thinking too hard. They pulled the bar stool over. You made me laugh though, I had visions of another "emergency" on the Bachelor. Whitney sitting on the back of the couch, and falling over, que tptb "emergency" squad, always on the ready for any emergency with the nitrile gloves, pad and oxygen, too bad the girls weren't around. :cutesmile!:
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:10 pm

^^^Re Whitney SC in beige sweater: Whitney is saying she has such a love for him and her fear that it could be "taken like that" away from her as she snaps her fingers.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena