SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanks Diana - that sounds right laugh out loud.
So that leads me to assume that they take a trip to Iowa and that is towards the end of the season. So Kaitlyn makes it to the near the end at least.

Who is the girl he kisses with the sun in the backdrop ? TIA. It looks like that takes place in Iowa also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:06 pm

These pics, nd?  Top and bottom cap are from two different times in the preview. Left side is the original cap while the right is lightened. I think it's the same scene due to Chris's shirt. The girl is Becca, imo, because of her unique chin, neck.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 C99b2fc4-3f78-4fde-8d46-9358e302feaa

If you're referring to some other cap, point me to the one you mean.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Right - these are the ones. Is this Iowa ? In which case Becca and Kaitlyn make it there.

I just wonder if an Iowa HT trip is planned at some point towards the end. Something like a reverse HT date where the final 3 girls go to visit him at home.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Diana wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Who is the girl from the preview that runs down the streets of Iowa yelling I love Iowa ? (or something) ?
Kaitlyn I think

I was going to post the pictures yesterday, but had to go out... but the girl running down the street had what looked to be camo pants, and I noticed in the sc's from this week that when the girls are sitting on the couches waiting for a date card, Kaitlyn had those same pants on then too.  I'll go look for the pic and add it to this post.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 746996d90ab01da5173dd50f0edbbfd7_zps568962cc

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:Right - these are the ones. Is this Iowa ? In which case Becca and Kaitlyn make it there.

I just wonder if an Iowa HT trip is planned at some point towards the end. Something like a reverse HT date where the final 3 girls go to visit him at home.

We also have caps of Jade in Iowa...and I also think of Whitney as well. I think the Iowa time is before HTDs. I'm guessing it might be for the F6 girls...or the round right above that (F9?). I think Chris needed to know who might not be able to cope with his life before he started to narrow it down. Look back through the caps, nd, I think you'll see a lot of farm country (silos, etc). From those IA caps, it looks to be chillier than shirt weather...but maybe he's tougher than I would be in the cold fall.

We know for sure that the show goes to Bali. We have caps of 3 girls who are in a setting that fits this location. I'd bet money that's where the FDs are held.

The field that is in one of the caps above is the scene that the preview is transitioning to...it's kind of bleeding through to the sunset scene...so maybe that's why you're seeing Iowa.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:49 pm

litta1 - who are the 3 girls ID 'd ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:litta1 - who are the 3 girls ID 'd ?

I'm assuming you mean the F3 from the Bali caps. I'm convinced one of them is Becca. Then there is a blonde -- we're not sure who she is. My guess is either Whitney or Carly. Our third girl is a brunette. I strongly believe this is Kaitlyn...but not 100% sure. We really only have one cap of this girl in Bali. The other possibilities seem to be Jade or Britt.

Here are the three FD girls put together. We have more of the blonde jumping off a boat with Chris and we have more of Becca in Bali...identified because of her outfit and Chris's orange shirt. We only have this one cap of the brunette...who I call Bridge Kissing Girl (BKG).

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 2e8ee254-4a6e-415e-8287-59afd76a411d

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Litta123 wrote:

I'm assuming you mean the F3 from the Bali caps. I'm convinced one of them is Becca. Then there is a blonde -- we're not sure who she is. My guess is either Whitney or Carly. Our third girl is a brunette. I strongly believe this is Kaitlyn...but not 100% sure. We really only have one cap of this girl in Bali. The other possibilities seem to be Jade or Britt.

Here are the three FD girls put together. We have more of the blonde jumping off a boat with Chris and we have more of Becca in Bali...identified because of her outfit and Chris's orange shirt. We only have this one cap of the brunette...who I call Bridge Kissing Girl (BKG).

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 2e8ee254-4a6e-415e-8287-59afd76a411d

IMO that is kaitlyn Carly and Becca. But what do I know laugh out loud !!!!
Based on screen time given to the contestants in ep1 and 2 the Blonde should be the Fertility nurse because they showed her 1on1 time with Chris in both episodes despite her not getting a date.
Becca did have a date in episode and unless I missed it - they failed to her her 1on1 time with him either during the date or prior to the RC. How annoying if she is actually in the F3 and possibly the eventual f1. Ugh !!!
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:51 pm

I have been having similar thoughts regarding the blonde. I thought it should be Whitney due to the focus being on her in ep1 and 2. It might still be, but northernviewer's comment about the hair has me rethinking it.

I'm really surprised about how little is shown of Becca because I made a case for her to be F1 based on caps right after the preview came out. The more I see the show, I think, "How is this possible?" Another Catherine?

Perhaps the earlier speculation here today regarding Britt is what will drive the season. He falls for her, zeros in on her, but takes advantage of his opportunity with all the women. That leads to him making poor choices in terms of him getting "physical" to some degree. Eventually, maybe Britt walks because she feels this is not a guy she can or wants to trust...and/or respect. Maybe the F1 decision becomes a scramble because his top choice goes...hence the pick out of left field.

I don't know. I'm simply brainstorming the possibilities, trying to piece together a storyline from what we've been shown so far with the episodes and preview. Obviously, I'm just speculating out loud. But honestly, if this is how it's going to play out, I'm not sure I want to stay for the long haul. Chris continues to do nothing for me. It's hard for me to get into his journey if he's going to be making stupid decisions.

I haven't been impressed with "his decisions" on his first girls to spend time with...wasted dates, imo. Chris is a nice guy, but doesn't seem willing to stand up to the girls in anyway. His handling of the drunks and crazy is either a reflection of him being too nice or of him being a puppet of the machine. Neither of those choices endear him to me.

I'll hang in there for at least one more week. At least the zombie dates seemed original to past dates...and that was semi-entertaining.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Chris was not my choice for lead but apparently most of middle America loves him. I agree about his choices or rather his inability to stick it to the machine and let the drunks and crazies go. tptb must love him.
He won't be the first lead to have his first choice not pan out and from history, a second (or 7th choice laugh out loud) sometimes is the trick. Though I see the most chemistry with Britt, I do get the feeling that she is playing a bit of a game, saying the right things at the right time. The hugging bit is part of what she does - hug complete strangers for no apparent reason but Chris does not know that.
I'm hoping to see some nice character development from some of the other girls.
There (again this season) seems to be an over abundance of kissing which makes me long for the days of Brad 1.0 where he was super selective laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

IMO that is kaitlyn Carly and Becca. But what do I know laugh out loud !!!!
Based on screen time given to the contestants in ep1 and 2 the Blonde should be the Fertility nurse because they showed her 1on1 time with Chris in both episodes despite her not getting a date.
Becca did have a date in episode and unless I missed it - they failed to her her 1on1 time with him either during the date or prior to the RC. How annoying if she is actually in the F3 and possibly the eventual f1. Ugh !!!

Britt's hair is quite light at the sides and back and the only part that's actually considered brunette is near her part line... which is the result of multiple highlights over time. She could very easily be the girl he's kissing when wearing that orange coloured shirt.
BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 13 B9617ae0-e7a3-48a1-9021-55011c451c63

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:12 pm

I would love if you guys could do some SC comparisons.

Britt- though having fat cheeks has a painfully thin body. In fact if you look at her shoulders they are all bone (see SC above). The girl that Chris is kissing does not seem to be as thin as she is. JMO but I would love to see more SCs of Britts legs and arms.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma