SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Holy SC!!!!!  This is awesome. Sorry I've been tied up going through all the SC looking for things.

I agree that is all Becca.  I would definitely put her in the F3.  I was trying to see if I agreed about the sunset pictures being Becca or not, but after watching the preview I would agree it's Becca.  She has a very prominent chin profile. This may also be Becca.

Note the right wrist.  It also appears that the tan and hands match.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 38dba510

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Bb657a10

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm working on identifying the girl that Chris kisses on the ornate bridge with monkeys. Anyway, I asked my husband where he thought that bridge might be. He suggested Polynesia. I googled monkey cement dragon railings polynesia and BOOM! Got it!

My guess for that FD is The Ubud Monkey Forest - Terrace at Kuta. Apparently The Bachelor went to Bali. If you follow the link below, you'll see this image by scrolling down the page.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 C5e0ebf3-272e-4a1b-a92d-eed24f5de543

source: Ubud Monkey Forest

I think it's a match for this...

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 0ce9584e-5958-43cc-ba71-9d8641fc7c03

Now, back to the girl...

clapping! That's a match for sure. My finds won't be nearly as important or meaningful. I think they go to IA for a few episodes before heading out of the country. Maybe episode 4 and 5. I explain why in another post.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Great monkey find Litta!!!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Holy SC!!!!!  This is awesome. Sorry I've been tied up going through all the SC looking for things.

I agree that is all Becca.  I would definitely put her in the F3.  I was trying to see if I agreed about the sunset pictures being Becca or not, but after watching the preview I would agree it's Becca.  She has a very prominent chin profile. This may also be Becca.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 38dba510

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Bb657a10

Wow, great catch on the hand/bracelet/tan, GG! You've convinced me. It makes sense to be a FD cap as well. Chris's necklace is consistent with a Bali location.

Btw, that cap has been disturbing to me ever since I saw it. It looks like Chris is undressing her in front of the camera. Her suit looks like underwear to me...at least, I hope it's a suit. I'm not a prude, but if that's really her underwear, I think the filming has gone too far.

Thanks, GA!

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:26 am

I can't get a clean cap of the Bridge-Kissing-Girl (BKG). So I'm going to approach this with the following assumption, any girl in the F3 should have a few appearances in the preview, albeit maybe hidden. If this assumption is wrong, then throw out my argument below.

I have no idea if this composite is going to be helpful to anyone, but this is what I've been staring at. BKG appears to have a medium brown hair with perhaps some blonde highlights. To my eye, it appears that her hair is not all one length. Near her face she appears to have some chin/shoulder length strands. The longest her hair appears to be is boob/shoulder blade length. The only girl from the preview who I think of that matches this description is Kaitlyn.

Britt has the blonde highlights, but her hair is too long and seems to be all one length. Jade doesn't have the blonde highlights. Kelsey can't be it for obvious reasons. The only other brunette that is somewhat present in the preview is the crying/hysterical girl -- hair is too dark...not to mention Chris would have to be nuts to choose her. So by process of elimination, BKG would have to be Kaitlyn. She's the only one in the preview that it could be...as far as I can tell. But please, if you can think of an alternative, post it. I'm out of ideas.

When we have more caps of Kaitlyn standing sideways, we might have a better way to rule her in or out. I'm also posting some close ups of Kaitlyn so you can see her hair better.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 219f149e-3652-4ff6-b6e7-64895b51d985

Kaitlyn pics:

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Fd8c826d-d0a4-47c4-8474-0ba1c4c7e27e

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 C82761c7-c97f-4180-a3ed-e5ee519ef5c1

I believe this is her, too.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 5038fdff-69db-4f16-95fc-763c733c2bd5

Btw, I found another hidden Becca shot in my study of the screen caps. She's behind Kelsy.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 6d0106b8-285e-4383-a7bf-78b60ea9a81c

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Great work Litta!

You are not talking to yourself! I am listening! I just have a job that doesn't allow for much off time, nor for responding. I love what you have done so far. Please keep it up. I finally have a day off work, so I can actually log on.

Bali is perfect for the FD, so I agree that's where they went. I can't wait to hear GG's ideas regarding returning to IA. I plan to review some of these SCs later today to see if I can help in any way. I think you have covered most of it, though.

I also think Kaitlyn makes it far, and while I see her as the drama, perhaps that is why she goes as far as possible. A producer pick to amp up the drama, which Chris seems to be averse to?
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:51 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Holy SC!!!!!  This is awesome. Sorry I've been tied up going through all the SC looking for things.

Could the black thing Chris is holding in his hand be her bikini top????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:09 pm

^^I hope so...I seriously have no idea what's going on there. Originally, I thought it might be another photoshoot date. Then GG connected it to possibly be during Becca's FD...so now I'm uncomfortable. giggling

Looking through the caps I noticed that there was a Big & Rich concert...at least, it looks like that to me. Here's the cap...

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 C588355b-ec79-4dcd-8e50-0a7f18e37dd4

You can check out their pictures at billboard.com ... just scroll down when you click the link==> Big & Rich

I tried some googling to see if I could figure out where/when this show took place, but immediately shut it down when it looked like there might be spoilers out there. Sooo, I'm not sure how we can get this info without one of us falling on the sword so to speak. Maybe it doesn't matter -- the when and where. I might ask my husband to google it only to get that info, but nothing else.

Maybe it doesn't matter. I think the girl is a MOT girl...so I don't really care who she is, but my guess is the curly haired mom. I suppose I could go look to see if the mom had really long hair...but, frankly, I'd rather to get back to the F3 analysis. Whoever this girl is, I think she maybe in the ice hockey cap as well...not 100% sure...just a possibility.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 Ddcc753e-e1af-4a28-ac19-6b7ff27134f3

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Mackenzie is the curly haired mom, but I think her hair is darker than the blonde appearing at the concert. I agree that it is Big and Rich, just from the photo. John Rich was on Celebrity Apprentice and used his band on that and this looks exactly like then.
As far as MOT girl, I agree since most concert dates are too public for hiding any relationship.

On another note, does Kelsey get the Cinderella date? Or does the girl have her hair pinned up? If it's Kelsey, I suppose TP chose her to exploit her backstory and make her feel like a princess when Prince Farming comes to her rescue and sweeps her off her feet, leading her to a new life. But, in the past, the Cinderellas usually go home either on the date itself, or shortly thereafter.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:48 am

needed to see these 2 tops together to see if it's same girl. Looks like at first glance.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 6 585d3eb6-c733-42b3-846c-9c1346ff3ee2

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:14 am

^^Oh, wow! That's really interesting, nv. There sure is a lot of similarity in those cover ups. Wow, wow, wow! Maybe I should put Jade back into the mix as a possibility for the girl on the bridge. That certainly gives me food for thought.

Just playing devil's advocate...could it be that cover-ups were given to the girls as part of the "gift package" they all receive? How do we reconcile this with GG's findings above? Hmmm...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:26 am

I think the black bracelet she has on is a ponytail holder if you look many of the girls wear them..JMO..

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma