SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:40 pm

When the girls are loading into the limos to start the intros you see Kaitlyn, Jillian, Tara, Amber and Nikki is the same limo.  However you see the first 2 come out of limo 3 and the others come out of limo 2 during the show.

You also see Kelsey, Britt, Megan, Ashley I, and Reegan in the same limo.  This is the first limo introduced during the show except they moved Whitney into that limo and Reegan, who went home night one, out.  Whitney came out second after Britt. There is a reason she was "moved" to that limo and comes out second. Trying to remember if F1 or F2 have come from that position before. I know some have, but not sure who and if they were F1 or F2.

Whitney was actually in a limo with Nikki, Amanda, Mackenzie, and Ashley S.

No idea what order the limos arrived yet though. But here are the first 3 actual limos:
Britt, Kelsey, Megan, Ashley I and Reegan
Whitney, Mackinzie, Ashley S, Nikki, and Amanda
Kaitlyn, Jillian, Tara, Amber, Trina

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Do y'all want me to post SC's from Epi 1 in your SC only thread?  I didn't do the whole episode, just ITM's, PI's, RC lineup, previews, etc.  I'm posting them in the Spoiled side, but didn't know if y'all would want to venture into the SC only thread over there to look at or retrieve any.  If you'd rather not visit that thread and want the SC's, I'll be happy to post them in your SC only thread over here, making sure to not post anything spoilerish.

Litta, your frame by frame SC of the season promo is awesome!  :claphands yes

The more SC the better I say! Thanks Ladybug!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:21 pm

In this post I'm making the case for Becca to be in the F3...and the very possible F1. If you buy into the theory that the F1 is hidden in the previews, then I believe the strongest case is for Becca. (Btw, I've learned this lesson the hard way -- from going down in flames by believing it was Clare in JuanPa's season.)

Everything I'm saying in this post is my opinion...so let me say that now without needing to qualify it all the time. That said if you see a flaw in my thinking, please challenge away.

I believe all these caps are related to the same date...connected by the clothing. The hardest one to believe might be the cap in the lower left. It's hard to see, but there is some plaid in Chris's shirt. The white long underwear is also present if you look closely. Not only that but the drape of the girl's sweater and hair seem to match the drape of Becca's in the lower right cap. Throw in the fact that the grass is similar in the upper right cap and hopefully, you'll agree.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 C2e1f804-b980-4b6a-8c05-6ad1a460d714

Why is this significant? Because all four of these caps came at different moments in time during the season preview...even if they were separated by only a few frames, they were all separated. Just re-watch the preview to see. In none of these sets was it obvious to me that it was Becca. In the frame on the horse, her face was clearly pixelated by the editor. I could only see it after I found the frame showing Becca was holding the gun. The point is TPTB made Becca very visible in some sense, but she was invisible as far as identity. This is how that last frame with her face was presented in the preview. Keep in mind, it was on the screen for a second if that. The average viewer would have no idea. So far, she's very hidden.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 93ee67fb-cf72-490b-8f8f-0b0fb25dfd39

I haven't studied the pool pics or the lake pics so Becca might be in those, but I really don't care because "everyone's" there...not significant. This is the closest I've seen Becca tied to any of the drama in the preview. So either she stays completely out of it...or TPTB have covered it up...at least, from the preview's perspective. However, this is not necessarily a requirement for recent F1's (exhibit A, B and C -- Nikki, Courtney and Vienna). Btw, this was the only obvious shot of Becca in the preview without having to clean up the caps.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 5e760433-f1c3-4649-8043-f399a6c3e192

FYI, I'm discussing these caps in the order that they were presented in the preview. These may not be Becca at all, but I thought I'd throw them into the mix for discussion. The hair color appears to be consistent with Becca. That's why I'm considering it a possibility. If it is, she's still hidden. Btw, the caps on the left are are the originals, the ones on the right have the exposure altered to see more clearly. It appears to be sunset to me. Also Chris seems to be wearing only a shirt...so a warmer temperature. The intimacy in the pics seems to indicate a developed relationship...so taken later in the season. I'm guessing in the FD setting.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 5c43b35b-b0bd-403f-bfbe-ac86403197f6

Here is a picture of the back of Becca's head to compare. To my eye, her part (the crown area) seems to be in a similar place.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 8b925250-bf04-47f8-ba0b-2316e87afb54

There's more, but I'm going to break it up because this is getting long and I'm afraid I'll have issues posting. Part II soon...

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Litta: Excellent job with these SCs! I know these take time to do and analyze! I agree that all those pics/SCs appear to be of Becca. Great observation of the crown hair parting.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Ok, brought over part of the SC's (leading up to the FIR being given out) and will bring the rest over soon.  So, y'all don't have to enter the dark side  giggling  and happen upon info you are trying to avoid!  

Litta, thanks again for sharing your SC's with us on that side of the board! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Becca's case -- part II.

The clothing and location are what clearly links these caps. I'm guessing this is the FD location, thus putting Becca in the F3. The first three caps come sequentially in the preview, but all three show the girl to be hidden. The lower right is where we actually see her face...which, btw, was shown several frames later. To me, this is Becca. Her profile has a unique quality to it which I can't put into words -- but I know it when I see it. :gotcha:

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 C367b5f7-a107-4e5d-87c7-bcb89343325d

If anyone believes this is someone other than Becca, please share who. I don't know the girls well enough to come up with another viable option -- but I'm more than open to suggestions. I'll be glad to dig up caps to compare assuming they're available.

The final caps where we see Becca are below. This is the last girl we see before the sad caps of Chris in a state of indecision back in Iowa. Again I'm calling her Becca due to her profile...so distinct, imo.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 6b3045b9-11d0-455c-9e2b-029b013e8a31

Even if you don't agree it's Becca in the above shots, I hope you'll agree it's the same girl as the FD girl. Note the chin, neck area -- so distinct.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 9fd34452-52fb-4558-9d04-4ae56f087642

That's basically my case for Becca. I'm calling her F1 simply because of her hiddenness in the preview. I think it's reasonable to say that at least she's in the F3. In fairness, I'm basing it on the tropical/Asian location and only seeing three distinct girls there. That certainly could be a faulty assumption...time will tell. One thing I can say is that she seems to play an important role because of all these caps.

Is she a good fit for Chris? I have no idea. I barely know who she is. I can't even remember what she said or Chris's response to her during her limo exit. I still need to re-watch it. I did read her info in our contestant section and the one thing that stood out was her independence from her family. Though she went to LA with her sister and husband, she stayed after they left. It strikes me that she'd be okay, if she fell for Chris, living in IA. I seem to recall she indicated that she wanted to raise a family away from LA, but I might be mixing that up with another girl's bio.

Anyway, I'm not rooting for or against Becca. Right now, I simply see her as the strongest F1 contender based on caps and hiddenness. I'll make a case for the other girls once I narrow down for sure who I think they are. The other two girls seem to be Whitney and Kaitlyn, but I need to play more with their caps to see if I can find a confirmed linkage to my other two self-declared F3 girls. The ones in this cap.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 2e8ee254-4a6e-415e-8287-59afd76a411d

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Litta: Excellent job with these SCs! I know these take time to do and analyze! I agree that all those pics/SCs appear to be of Becca. Great observation of the crown hair parting.

Thanks, AAL! Glad to hear that you see Becca as well. Sometimes, I feel like I'm posting to myself...so it's nice to know that someone is reading it.  giggling

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, brought over part of the SC's (leading up to the FIR being given out) and will bring the rest over soon.  So, y'all don't have to enter the dark side  giggling  and happen upon info you are trying to avoid!  

Litta, thanks again for sharing your SC's with us on that side of the board!  Hugesmile

No problem, Ladybugs...and thanks so much for all your help. It allowed me the time to pull together the similar caps and start analyzing. I really don't want to go anywhere near your side of the board for fear of getting accidentally spoiled. The only place I feel safe in reading outside of this space is from my twitter feed using Millsy's retweets. I'm hoping and believing he would never post anything to spoil it...but lately I've even been afraid to click on some of his links. I've made it this far...I don't want to blow it.

Once again, thanks for sharing all your caps with us...and bringing them down here!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Litta.. Great sleuthing! I love looking at your sc. I hope you can truly I'd the brown hair gal..I still am not 100% sure who she is!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:30 pm

You're not talking to yourself Litta!!! Now that there are caps, it's a lot more fun to work with!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:44 pm

^^Thanks, GA and Hotmomma!

Hotmomma, truthfully I hope it's not Kaitlyn. I'm not impressed by what we've seen of her. I think she's the troublemaker...at least that's how I interpreted the preview. That said, there's something in the profile of that kissing scene that makes me think it's her. I'll get to work on it and hopefully can lock in a better cap.

Ladybug, your caps are awesome!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Becca's case -- part III.

One more thing caught my eye, if we believe that this is Becca due to the location of her crown/part...

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 5c43b35b-b0bd-403f-bfbe-ac86403197f6

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 8b925250-bf04-47f8-ba0b-2316e87afb54

...then we should believe this is Becca due to the match of Chris's shirt.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 6b3045b9-11d0-455c-9e2b-029b013e8a31

Here are the shots lightened "side-by-side"...original shots on the left, altered exposure on the right. The blue is not a perfect match, but incredibly close...probably due to my exposure settings...and the lighting due to the position of the sun. Both pics appear to be at sunset. My point is to show more evidence why all my claimed Becca captures are indeed connected. The outfits are key.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 C99b2fc4-3f78-4fde-8d46-9358e302feaa

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:27 pm

I'm working on identifying the girl that Chris kisses on the ornate bridge with monkeys. Anyway, I asked my husband where he thought that bridge might be. He suggested Polynesia. I googled monkey cement dragon railings polynesia and BOOM! Got it!

My guess for that FD is The Ubud Monkey Forest - Terrace at Kuta. Apparently The Bachelor went to Bali. If you follow the link below, you'll see this image by scrolling down the page.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 C5e0ebf3-272e-4a1b-a92d-eed24f5de543

source: Ubud Monkey Forest

I think it's a match for this...

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 5 0ce9584e-5958-43cc-ba71-9d8641fc7c03

Now, back to the girl...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma