SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by unknown82 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:44 am

I knew this day would happen but I didn't think Andi and Josh would break up this fast! Oh well..Karma is a B****!!!!! I guess Andi couldn't eat her cake and have it!   Nick is and will always be my favorite contestant coming out of this pitiful show.  He has stayed classy throughout this whole ordeal and entertained us with his unique and awesome personality.  He definately dodged the bullet that is Andi dorfman and I believe he is thanking his lucky stars that he did not end up with that brat.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 am

What smart and classy answers from Nick! I'm glad he set the record straight.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:48 am

The E article was extended (or I missed it the first time) with some interesting comments from fellow contestants....

http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

Other former Bachelorette contestants from Andi's season also spoke out about the shocking split
"I thought they were meant to be since day one on the show," Patrick Jags told E! News. "Almost to the point where I didn't think anyone else had a chance with her. I'm sad to hear this because they both looked so happy post-show. I wish them the best and I'm sure they will both bounce back."
Meanwhile, Nick Sutter tells us, "From the Start Andi and Josh were the 'perfect fairytale couple.' I felt that Andi wasn't there for true love. If it happened then it would have been a bonus for her but her main goal was to make the crowd proud. There was love there no doubt about it, but Andi saw more public potential with Josh than with Nick.
"Josh was Prince Charming and could do no wrong and that's what America wanted. Andi knew that, if her main goal was to find a husband, lover, life partner, best friend, and soul mate I believe she would have made a different choices. But when the cameras are rolling and millions of fans are watching it became so much more then finding love for Andi. It's pretty unfortunate to be honest. I love them both and wish them nothing but happiness in the future."
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:52 am

Sprite wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Yep, class act.  He did dodge a bullet.  I need a moment of whatever before I can feel bad for Andi and what she'll have to deal with giggling   Karma baby.

Karma is right. That was a very diplomatic answer. Sorry about the break up. Wish them well. Open to friendship...with Josh. Making it clear not interested in Andi. It will be interesting to see if Josh and Andi handle adversity as well as Nick has. Time to eat some humble pie.

OMG, I snorted a little here....giggling
Ok, now that he's free from her clutches, maybe yes with Josh... but Andi?
Andi humble pie??? no no I wouldn't hold my breath... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:21 am

Interesting that JJ has not made a comment... except to fav the tweet from the blogger that wrote the article about JJ being favorite and learning to love Nick ... but this was on Monday... Hmmmmm??

that girl @sierra_sparkles · Jan 6
If you're a huge @BachelorABC fan, but missed all Andi's great men from @BacheloretteABC, read this to get your fix https://antonofftheblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/how-nick-viall-became-my-favorite-contestant-after-the-bachelorette-ended/ …

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:21 am

Wow!  I'm shocked he even made a statement and what a great statement it is. I am telling you if Josh was on the other side I doubt he would even said he might want to try to connect with Nick. After all this debacle, you came out as the better person Nick.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:35 am

What's there to connect about? He wants to date Josh?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:41 am

atem wrote:What's there to connect about?  He wants to date Josh?

No, Sabel.
j/k. soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:47 am

SueSt wrote:The E article was extended (or I missed it the first time) with some interesting comments from fellow contestants....

http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough
snipped...

Meanwhile, Nick Sutter tells us, "From the Start Andi and Josh were the 'perfect fairytale couple.' I felt that Andi wasn't there for true love. If it happened then it would have been a bonus for her but her main goal was to make the crowd proud. There was love there no doubt about it, but Andi saw more public potential with Josh than with Nick.
"Josh was Prince Charming and could do no wrong and that's what America wanted. Andi knew that, if her main goal was to find a husband, lover, life partner, best friend, and soul mate I believe she would have made a different choices. But when the cameras are rolling and millions of fans are watching it became so much more then finding love for Andi. It's pretty unfortunate to be honest. I love them both and wish them nothing but happiness in the future."

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 297491761  Now isn't that the perfect response which I totally agree with!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:57 am

Agree Nick's interview was pure class. And from his comments, I get the impression that as heartbroken as he was when Andi broke up with him, in time he really it was meant to be and used the heartbreak as a learning experience to grow. Much like how he was heartbroken by his broken engagement , but eventually realized it was meant to be and the heartbreak ultimately made him a better person.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:05 am

^LOL. You know the is the edit button next to quote to edit your post, right.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:06 am

StacyNor wrote:^LOL. You know the is the edit button next to quote to edit your post, right.

Newbie mistake Embarressed!
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl