SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:The E article was extended (or I missed it the first time) with some interesting comments from fellow contestants....

http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough
snipped...

Meanwhile, Nick Sutter tells us, "From the Start Andi and Josh were the 'perfect fairytale couple.' I felt that Andi wasn't there for true love. If it happened then it would have been a bonus for her but her main goal was to make the crowd proud. There was love there no doubt about it, but Andi saw more public potential with Josh than with Nick.
"Josh was Prince Charming and could do no wrong and that's what America wanted. Andi knew that, if her main goal was to find a husband, lover, life partner, best friend, and soul mate I believe she would have made a different choices. But when the cameras are rolling and millions of fans are watching it became so much more then finding love for Andi. It's pretty unfortunate to be honest. I love them both and wish them nothing but happiness in the future."

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 41 297491761  Now isn't that the perfect response which I totally agree with!

:yes: Perfect response, Perfect analysis and Perfect Mouthpiece for Nick, although I'm certain Nick did not tell Sutter what to say...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 am

Nick's response to the break up was just what I expected from him. Nick S. response was the hammer hitting the nail directly on the head.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:01 am

@alwaystulips wrote:
No comparison between Arie and Nick, IMO.

Arie did want to talk with Emily and flew to Charlotte. Upon arriving, he thought better of it because he respected that she might be engaged to Jef. Respect that Nick NEVER gave Josh. It was clear that Nick never respected that there might be another relationship. And, from the plane phone call, he was clear he didn't respect Josh at all. He ONLY thought of himself. Narcicissim to the max.

Arie never talked to Emily and never wrote her a letter. He left his journal from the show on her doorstep, and accepted that as painful as it was, he would get closure on the ATFR, like other F2s and F3s -- Ben, Brooks, Drew and many, many others before him. That's what they ALL signed up for.

Unlike the Nickster, Arie did not announce on national TV that they slept together. Way more class than Nick. Way more.

Just to clarify, after receiving the journal, Emily had Jef who was still friends with Arie at the time call Arie and explain to him that he and Emily were together and engaged. So Emily, as much as I didn't liker her, once she knew that Arie was still having issues asked Jef to reach out to him. Whereas Andi was mad because Nick sad she was stubborn and Josh was lazy. Wow, I have heard Andi say worse things than that about others, so pot Andi it is nice of you to call Nick the kettle black. For all the blessed and inspirational quotes when it comes to Nick and JPG, these two seem to forget that if you are really Christian you try to forgive, not sink to their level.

Oh and turns out the "great love" of Andi and Josh wasn't that great. Perhaps Josh started to see the Andi the rest of us had seen for a while.

BTW, the letter was most likely written as soon as Nick got back to the US and TPTB had control of when to give it to Andi.

@Alanna wrote:
@Ash2214 wrote:
@sbolduc wrote:
^^ sara11 you beat me to the punch!! I am sure some will love and some will hate tis is life Smiley it would be boring if we all agreed

100% agree. It certainly makes things interesting.
Yeah, this is cray. Seriously, so not normal. They dated for 2 months on a television show while she was dating 24 other men. Why agree to write an article like this? Just ridiculous.

The whole thing is even more crazy imo because she would not have given him the time of day if she wasn't filming a tv show where she was worried her f1 was a womanizing flight risk and she couldn't be the only Ette left at the frc altar without a proposal. She needed Nick in her back pocket just in case Josh slithered away in the middle of the night to his hordes of adoring girls in Athens.

And sorry, but sleeping with and leading on a guy to protect your own image makes you a b*tch. Plain and simple. Ash posted that Andi had to be manipulated after Italy to keep giving Nick and chance, so again, if this is true why have sex with Nick. You can keep a guy to the end and not have sex with him. It is not required to have sex in the FS.

@GuardianAngel wrote:
There are a lot of people, especially couples in a relationship that won't buy anything without the other's opinion. Some won't buy it at all if the other doesn't like it. I've seen people wear clothing that looks horrible but because their b/f liked it she bought it. Talking from experience here.

(I would never be in that position. laugh out loud )

I'm sure she helps with clothing for special events. If that's her business, she's an ex who has a good relationship with him, why not.

My husband is 6'5" tall. Until I moved here and started helping him buy his clothes and now just buy them all, he never knew there were tall sizes. Seriously, I told him I was sick of seeing his belly every time he raised an arm. The man has a PhD in Chemistry for goodness sake and still is a mess dressing himself. That must be part of why I like Nick, I respect a man who is man enough to ask a women to help him dress better. Hugesmile

@ReneeM wrote:
I said yesterday that I didn't think Josh and Andi would have gone if Nick would've been there. It would've just been awkward and weird and all anyone would've been talking about today is the three of them in the same room for the first time since aftr. As for them demanding he not be there, i'm more than a bit sceptical of that.

Yet Des sat very close to Brooks at JPG's AFTR and acted like an adult the whole time. Amazing that Des can forgive and forget, but precious MeAndI must be protected from what her own actions led to. UGH! Why is it so great that Andi can't show an ounce of compassion or forgiveness?

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:09 pm

I haven't been in the loop for awhile. I just found out about the Josh/Andi breakup.  Can't say I was surprised!  Nick's statement was so classy!  This is why I liked him from the beginning. Wishing Josh and Andi the best.  May they both find what they're looking for.

Last edited by Pia1 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:42 pm

I know he's gonna get flack from people saying he's doing the same thing, but I thought it was pretty funny.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 39m39 minutes ago
Passive aggressively expressing frustration about someone via social media is such an effective and mature way of communication #sarcasm
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Julie Berry
‏@JulieBerry438
@viallnicholas28 is this passive aggressive?

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  49m@JulieBerry438 it would be if I was directing it towards someone as opposed to a general observation

Julie Berry ‏@JulieBerry438  36m36 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28 #soserious #practicalpoet #publicbroadcasting #wisdomwizard
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Sorry about triple posts, but I just want to say I always think he's very mature on handling SM comments. I've read people calling him ugly names and he never responds to them. This time, he responded/explained to JB, so I guess her opinions matter to him Smiley

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:50 pm

^^ I put this in the fan thread sdmom.  ???
Me likey their repartee!!  
Of course, they are friends (at least) so it makes sense that he would respond.
JB was having fun with him... and he responded seriously (his MO) :yes: which she ALSO identified...   giggling
Good mental connection.  :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 am

omg yall! I just had to come in here and commiserate with nick fans -- it really is being unveiled and so many of our speculations were so spot on -- i felt deflated watching Andi go for the guy who i felt wasn't pushing her and making her a better person and she says exactly that “We were both very aware of the fact that we just both didn’t better each other,” she states. “I didn't feel supported and empowered and i don’t think I gave him that support and empowerment he needed. When you have two very passionate, very strong personalities in one house and nobody can back down and nobody can be the calming force for one another, its a lot of emotion and tension for one house.”

Nick has moved on and has been so good through it all and it's all a moot point right now but if we rewind for one moment we can also remember how nick truly did provide a ying to her yang -- but it was also veryyy obvious that Andi was completely petrified by that. regardless of whether she could give nick what he needed.

I do think as we had discussed in the past this will be a huge and invaluable learning experience for andi. she acted in very hurtful ways on this show playing along with what would make for a good show and I hope she can grow from it.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Good Post I agree

Still happy for Nick the way it turned out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 pm

:Chris: all good. Nick is in good place, I've been reading around, he's getting more "fans", people actually changing their opinions about him after the show.
And he can "write his story" himself through his tweets, Instagram, not relying on the opinions of other guys, former contestants, TPTB or bloggers/commentators, but showing his true colors himself on SM, directly. :happydance:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:00 pm

^^^
And what a great guy he has shown himself to be.
People are now seeing what his fans saw that he is just a funny, nice and classy guy.
Who would have thought 7 months ago that Nick would be the one that will come out of this situation being the better guy.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl