SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 pm

StacyNor wrote:^^^
And what a great guy he has shown himself to be.
People are now seeing what his fans saw that he is just a funny, nice and classy guy.
Who would have thought 7 months ago that Nick would be the one that will come out of this situation being the better guy.

I still don't think Nick is especially classy or impressive.  But, I do think his tweet last night to Andi was nice and well worded.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:32 pm

I want to like Nick but I get a contrived feeling from him, still. The tweet was well worded, and he is a smart guy. 

:hidingchair

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Being empathetic to Andi last night is one classy move. Comparing Nick to other cast that have been duped by a lead, he has shown nothing but class since day one and has never wavered. This IMO is because he is a good hearted person, who has been brought up with good morals and sees each situation for what it is, regardless of who it is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 pm

This was graciously sent to me by someone who purchased the online mag and wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you anonymous.  Smiley

OK! Mag

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Andiok10

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 Nickan10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:03 pm

awwww :justkidding soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 297491761 :yougogirl: :dripdrip party time
Can I say it? ... Can I?
I'll stay mum ...  wine (you can never have it enough)
but Nick, please, I implore you, to not consider it ... she is NOT your soul-mate! ( :whistle: )
But have fun, all you want. peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:09 pm

I'm actually happy for Nick that he gets an opportunity for some type of closure, whatever that is.  
If he winds up back with Andi, his choice.  I trust him.  He's a big smart boy and can make his own decisions.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 pm

In that photo, there's a guy next to Nick. Who is he? Could it be JJ? So we know Christi was there, so possibly just friends met up?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:29 pm

That guys hair looks thick curly, JJ's hair is longer, straighter. I already checked. Smiley It doesn't look like JJ to me but I suppose it's possible.

JJ O'Brien @mrjjobrien  ·  Dec 29
nothing makes a sactown diversion more manageable than having Queen play on repeat to celebrate yesterdays victory

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 42 B6Cvr_vCUAA2AT5

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Smiley  Thanks for the scanned article!
The pics look platonic.  The "eye witness" report is what it is. IMO I need a lot more than this to be convinced it is anything other than a gathering of bach nation peeps.  

I'm hoping Nick is at the taping of ATFR.  Would love to see him onscreen again and reunited with Brian & Dylan.  It would be a great perk for him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:15 pm

I like Nick - he's a cute guy. He needs to stop being the punching bag of the media when it comes to the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Its not a fair judgment, IMO. He is obviously really well liked by girls he meets. There's something there that the media doesn't want to admit.   Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:22 pm

bachelorfan777 wrote:I like Nick - he's a cute guy. He needs to stop being the punching bag of the media when it comes to the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Its not a fair judgment, IMO. He is obviously really well liked by girls he meets. There's something there that the media doesn't want to admit.   Smiley

Totally agree BF777.  The media just needs a story to write that people will read.  He is so polarizing due to his at times brutal honesty that they just can't help but write stories about him.  My guess is that if you meet him and get to talk face to face with him, his honesty rings true and not creepy like the show tried to make it appear.  
I think the media also does not know exactly what to do with people who are comfortable talking about sexuality in an honest light.  They are either praised or criticized depending on who is writing/giving the story.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Talking about sexuality honestly and kissing and telling when it will obviously cause humiliation are two different things in my book.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl