SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 pm

I agree it's worth the 7.99. It's good insight and we'll get to hear Nikki and Juan Pablo's take on what gets shown.

Also agree about the language. First time hearing Juan Pablo drop the f-bomb (and alot!). giggling

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Isabel123 Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:Awesome. Watching Dick@Nite recaps. Finished #1, watching#2 now. It's worth the $7.99 for the yr. membership and it goes to charity. Really good incite and fun to hear but lots of language so know that going in if you have tender ears. They talk about the editing and the 17 days of intense filming. #1 talked a lot about JP and Nikki. # 2 talking about a lot of things including first impression of JP saying culture prevented him from sayng ILY. The concensus at first impression they said was that it was BS but to keep in mind that opinions changed about everyone on the show some for good and some for bad.  Nikki took down Twitter because of the negativity. Others said they understood and they had her back. She kept Instagram because negativity not as bad.  JP and Nikki seem to me to be pretty PG=13 compared to the others but they are all friends. Interesting mix and some really good hearted people there. Jenna Jameson said that she and Nikki became good friends during the shooting of CT. Looking forward to next week. clapping!

Thanks for the input Carolina. I will check the website and will subscribe too.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:16 am

I am of a differing opinion. While i think the whole cultural thing is a big BS, i dont think the control is to milk her or for fame. He is holding that back to protect himself. He has the world against him and Nikki in his corner, he loves her and shows it but probably thinks if he says it he would be all exposed and vulnerable and will not be in control of Nikki staying or leaving him. Therapy will help him to give all and not hold on to that just because he is afraid of getting hurt. Lets be honest, he does love her. My only issue with him is the way he says things and hopefully he is working on that as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:28 pm

To be honest his actions speak love but his words do not. So for that reason I am hopeful. Hopefully therapy helps to make him speak the words he already shows

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:Awesome. Watching Dick@Nite recaps. Finished #1, watching#2 now. It's worth the $7.99 for the yr. membership and it goes to charity. Really good incite and fun to hear but lots of language so know that going in if you have tender ears. They talk about the editing and the 17 days of intense filming. #1 talked a lot about JP and Nikki. # 2 talking about a lot of things including first impression of JP saying culture prevented him from sayng ILY. The concensus at first impression they said was that it was BS but to keep in mind that opinions changed about everyone on the show some for good and some for bad.  Nikki took down Twitter because of the negativity. Others said they understood and they had her back. She kept Instagram because negativity not as bad.  JP and Nikki seem to me to be pretty PG=13 compared to the others but they are all friends. Interesting mix and some really good hearted people there. Jenna Jameson said that she and Nikki became good friends during the shooting of CT. Looking forward to next week. clapping!

Thanks for the input Carolina. I will check the website and will subscribe too.

Isabel: Great! Look forward to hearing your thoughts,too!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Bonus clips, not shown during the 1st episode. Showed short clip of Nikki and JPG.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:36 pm

I think this is written by the guy at People magazine that writes good articles about them. It includes a sneak peek.

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-couples-therapy-episode-2

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:46 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think this is written by the guy at People magazine that writes good articles about them.  It includes a sneak peek.

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-couples-therapy-episode-2

Here's the video, very insightful.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:47 pm

The Couples Take A Break And Go Bowling

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Juan Pablo, Nikki, Deena, And Chris Wait For The Mystery Couple

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Jenna has major issues.  yikes.  JP's and Nikki's seem minor to hers.  Next week looks really intense. Do not get me wrong because I like JP and Nikki together and I hope they make it over the long haul but it appears they certainly have had their ups and downs.  

One thing I find really interesting is that sometimes a Nikki appears closed off but JP is showing her affection by rubbing her leg or holding on to her pinkie, etc.

I can see how they might not be together if they had not done CT.  It seems like Nikki was having a little harder time with relationship than I thought.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:58 am

soccerm3m wrote:Jenna has major issues.  yikes.  JP's and Nikki's seem minor to hers.  Next week looks really intense. Do not get me wrong because I like JP and Nikki together and I hope they make it over the long haul but it appears they certainly have had their ups and downs.  

One thing I find really interesting is that sometimes a Nikki appears closed off but JP is showing her affection by rubbing her leg or holding on to her pinkie, etc.

I can see how they might not be together if they had not done CT.  It seems like Nikki was having a little harder time with relationship than I thought.

I actually thought the girl from Jersey Shore made a good point. JPG and Nikki are very much still getting to know each other. Nikki also got her little digs in tonight. They are having problems with the media because of him. It was all his choice to not propose and say ILY. I thought she was in support of that.

I think they do care, but this process was definitely good for them.

The other couples. Cecily was happy to help Treach cheat on someone else, but then gets mad and blames him. I hate women that do that. If he was unfaithful to her, he will probably be unfaithful to you. I was so glad that Dr. Jen called her threatening to take the kids away.

Jenna, that woman is all levels of manipulative. Why would any man want to put up with that? The guy seems okay, why bother with queen b**** Jenna. She isn't hot anymore, she is just gross.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl