SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by soccerm3m Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:00 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Evel Dick has an episode recap on Vimeo and had Jenna Jameson & Jon wood on it.  JP was supposed to be on it but Evel Dick said JP is on his way to KC to see Nikki.  I wondered if he was going there because I Saw a tweet about going to a Royals game on Sunday with Nikki and another couple.  Evel Dick is supposed to have another episode tomorrow with JP and Nikki.

They did talk a lot about JP and Nikki.  Evel Dick did say he called Nikki to ask if someone hacked her twitter and she told him she did not want to put up with all the negative tweets.

I think Nikki will rejoin twitter after the show is done airing.
I didn't listen to the recap but I'll listen tonight. It'll be good to listen to their take on what was shown.
Glad Evel Dick is doing the recaps for CT. He does them for BB and they can be entertaining to say the least. laugh out loud

It was entertaining. They talked mainly about JP and Nikki. I had to laugh because Jenna kept playing with her hair and it seemed was more interested in looking at herself on the screen based on her eyes...just my opinion.

It will be interesting to hear JP and Nikki if they are on tonight along with the others.

Evel Dick was right...I saw a tweet from someone who said JP was on her flight to KC. Big desk on his part since he usually had CAmila on the weekends.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:14 pm

OT:

It sounds like the schedule with Camila is flexible. I've seen where he has had her during the week and where Carla had posted pics with her during the weekends. They probobaly work it around their work/travelling schedules. I like how they co-parent. Seems very supportive/respectful of each other's lives.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Not sure if this has been posted re:Nikki's twitter acct mention above thread somewhere but according to JP this is why...
Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · Sep 10
Guys @Nikki_Ferrell DEACTIVATED her account to see who WOULD say things to her FACE if there was no computer to hide BEHIND...

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:12 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Evel Dick has an episode recap on Vimeo and had Jenna Jameson & Jon wood on it.  JP was supposed to be on it but Evel Dick said JP is on his way to KC to see Nikki.  I wondered if he was going there because I Saw a tweet about going to a Royals game on Sunday with Nikki and another couple.  Evel Dick is supposed to have another episode tomorrow with JP and Nikki.

They did talk a lot about JP and Nikki.  Evel Dick did say he called Nikki to ask if someone hacked her twitter and she told him she did not want to put up with all the negative tweets.

Nikki is strong, but I think she is exhausted by all these attacks from those who are not fans.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:The success rate of this show is high most who go on as couples choose to stay together....

Thanks for letting us know.  I don't usually watch the show, but I think getting counseling can't hurt and why not get paid?  If they refuse to do the therapy that is different, but if they take it seriously, I have no problem.

Amen to that!! If you can have your cake and eat it too? Why not?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:16 pm

aww JP and Nikki look soo cute. I still think they are too good for the show, but i will continue watching to support them both.

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
How much are they being paid? Anyone know? I sort of think it's for the money. They could have done it privately.

I believe RS said it was $30 or $40 thousand each.

They individually got paid $ 50,000 to do the show.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:03 am

Nikki and JP are on Evel Dick's 2nd recap along with Deanna & Chris and Cecily & Treach. It is interesting to watch the dynamics. They all look like they get along. JP seemed to always be touching Nikki. They really are a good looking couple.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:16 am

I just watched the recap show Evel Dick hosted too. All the couples talked about what happened on the first episode. It was pretty funny and I agree they all get along really well.

Re: Nikki and Juan Pablo, they talked about him calling her his other daughter (Nikki still looked upset about it), Nikki deleting her twitter and Juan Pablo not saying I love you. Nikki said she quit twitter because she was tired of the negativity. They all said they have her back and to come back to twitter. It was cute. They all said Juan Pablo using culture as the reason for not saying I love you to Nikki was BS. He couldn't respond because they can't talk about future episodes. So it sounds like he explains it later. Nikki said she's only seen half the episode which I thought was weird.

Anyway I think Nikki and Juan Pablo are doing the recaps every week as long as they are available. It was fun watchinhg it. If you purchase the recap episodes, all the money is going to charity that they all will pick.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:21 pm

is there a link to watch this please?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:31 pm

see2love wrote:is there a link to watch this please?

EvelDick.com

It cost $7.99 bit they are donating all proceeds to charity. They will announce in a few weeks which charity they chose.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Awesome. Watching Dick@Nite recaps. Finished #1, watching#2 now. It's worth the $7.99 for the yr. membership and it goes to charity. Really good incite and fun to hear but lots of language so know that going in if you have tender ears. They talk about the editing and the 17 days of intense filming. #1 talked a lot about JP and Nikki. # 2 talking about a lot of things including first impression of JP saying culture prevented him from sayng ILY. The concensus at first impression they said was that it was BS but to keep in mind that opinions changed about everyone on the show some for good and some for bad. Nikki took down Twitter because of the negativity. Others said they understood and they had her back. She kept Instagram because negativity not as bad. JP and Nikki seem to me to be pretty PG=13 compared to the others but they are all friends. Interesting mix and some really good hearted people there. Jenna Jameson said that she and Nikki became good friends during the shooting of CT. Looking forward to next week. clapping!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl