SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am

I agree she was totally rude to the film crew and hope she apologized personally to them for her behavior.

I do think there's a big difference between the Bachelor and CT.  On the bachelor when they are not on dates, they are encouraged to talk with the other girls about the guy and it's more superficial talk. On CT they are talking about real life issues and that can be intrusive and exhausting 24/7 for someone who is more private/introvert like her.  She knew she'd be on camera but I think she thought they'd have more off camera time and wouldn't have to expose everything in their relationship 24/7.

Last edited by SerenityGirl on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:43 am

SerenityGirl wrote:I agree she was totally rude to the film crew and hope she apologized personally to them for her behavior.

I do think there's a big difference between the Bachelor and CT.  On the bachelor when they are not on dates, they are encouraged to talk with the other girls about the guy and it's more superficial talk. On CT they are talking about real life issues and that can be intrusive and exhausting 24/7 for someone who is more private like her.  She knew she'd be on camera but I think she thought they'd have more off camera time and wouldn't have to expose everything in their relationship 24/7.

I agree, she didn't understand what she was getting into. I will also say that I see her negative side that some of the other girls mentioned on the bachelorette. It is starting to grate on the other women in the house.

I like Nikki, but I hope she learned from this situation a little.

I am also a bit annoyed if she won't move to Miami. Camila was always JPG's priority and having him have to move from her is not okay to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:50 am

I think They were talking about moving to LA when he thought he was going to be on DWTS. Could she have been referring to that move?

I see people on social media saying that they are starting to like JP. I hope they don't start hating her based on this show.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:I agree she was totally rude to the film crew and hope she apologized personally to them for her behavior.

I do think there's a big difference between the Bachelor and CT.  On the bachelor when they are not on dates, they are encouraged to talk with the other girls about the guy and it's more superficial talk. On CT they are talking about real life issues and that can be intrusive and exhausting 24/7 for someone who is more private like her.  She knew she'd be on camera but I think she thought they'd have more off camera time and wouldn't have to expose everything in their relationship 24/7.

I agree, she didn't understand what she was getting into.  I will also say that I see her negative side that some of the other girls mentioned on the bachelorette.  It is starting to grate on the other women in the house.

I like Nikki, but I hope she learned from this situation a little.

I am also a bit annoyed if she won't move to Miami.  Camila was always JPG's priority and having him have to move from her is not okay to me.

I hope we see Nikki let down her guard and truly express herself in this process. There's a reason she's tends to get defensive/negative and I don't think it's because she's a brat. There's more to it.

Yeah I'm scratching my head about the talks about moving to LA. If that's still a consideration I can't imagine it not being just as much Juan's idea as hers. I think that was their original plan had he gotten the DWTS gig. Maybe Carla and Camila will move too? Carla is an actress and may be able to get more work living in LA. It's the only way I think it will work as weird as that may sound. Otherwise he will be flying to Miami a lot!

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:21 am

I watched the Nikki and JP parts again. At this point, even if he has not told her he lover her, his actions certainly speak louder than words. I think a lot of men would have moved on if they had to deal with that drama but he really is trying to help her deal with the situation even though she is resistant to process. I know the situation with the process probably made matters worse but Nikki seems to be high maintenance. Yikes. Don't get me wrong...I love thes 2 together but she does not handle stress very well. I think based on the previews for next week...the underlying issue is that she felt like she was still waiting to be picked because she had not heard I love you from him. I am sure it is hard dealing with female fans and still not being completely secure in your relationship.

I wonder if either of them will be on next episode of Dick st Nite. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say about this episode.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:29 am

Someone tweeted EvelDick and asked if a Nikki was as much of a ***** as she seems watching Couples Therapy.

His response:

@EvelDick: @ermaldude Naw, I adore Nikki. I got closest with her

It is good she is getting some support from the other cast members.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:06 am

i absolutely adore Nikki and after watching even more so. She is real and keeps it real. It is not easy to be the humiliated girl on the bachelor and then open up to the world to see same. He still hasnt said i lobe you and she went on there so the world sees him as a good person. He is more interested in the world seeing him as a good fella hence his asking the camera if they caught her ,misbehaviour. I see th love ve between them and i am confident they worked through the issues. But juan pablo has to understand he isnt perfect and doing right while she brings the drama. He has held back the one thing a woman needs in arelationship and made the world see it too. I know people will say he shows love . Damn it i have said so too but i can understand where she is coming from because the world knows it and its a bit of an embarrassment. She is frustrated because she is protective of the relationship and wants to keep it from the backlash.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:10 am

I can see both Nikki and JP's sides. Yes, they have issues they need to work through. I think Nikki was talking about not be willing to move to LA. I really thought she was being sarcastic about Miami/humidity. Despite all their problems I can see that they love each other and want to make it work and I think they will.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:10 pm

see2love wrote:i absolutely adore Nikki and after watching even more so. She is real and keeps it real. It is not easy to be the humiliated girl on the bachelor and then open up to the world to see same. He still hasnt said i lobe you and she went on there so the world sees him as a good person. He is more interested in the world seeing him as a good fella hence his asking the camera if they caught her ,misbehaviour. I see th love ve between them and i am confident they worked through the issues. But juan pablo has to understand he isnt perfect and doing right while she brings the drama. He has held back the one thing a woman needs in arelationship and made the world see it too. I know people will say he shows love . Damn it i have said so too but i can understand where she is coming from because the world knows it and its a bit of an embarrassment. She is frustrated because she is protective of the relationship and wants to keep it from the backlash.

I adore Nikki too. Although I don't condone her behavior I do get what she's going through and agree with your post. Even though this process on CT wasn't what she thought she signed up for I think it's a blessing in disguise because it's making them both work on things individually and as a couple. It's things that even if they don't stay together, will help them in future relationships.

I like Dr. Jenn's advice to both of them. Nikki needs to just talk to Juan as soon as something bothers her. Sounds like she lets things fester. Juan needs to not only listen to Nikki but hear what she's saying without interupting and speaking. I think that's something he needs to work on in general.

As hard as it is to watch I do like that we're seeing the true inner workings of their relationship. I just hope watching all this back isn't causing any strain on their relationship. Stinks they haven't watched an episode together yet.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:09 pm

After watching yesterday's episode, I really think JP is so sweet and caring. Nikki was a bit dramatic and making it about her. But just from seeing how attentive he is to her he obviously loves her. Just want to see the next episodes where they resolve their problems rather than this negative stuff. People are definately going to change their opinion of JP. Love them together and also hope them watching this doesn't refuel anything again.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:52 pm

JPG was smart not getting engaged.  His job is in the public eye, if Nikki can't handle public attention, they are in for a world of hurt.  JPG said the reason for coming to CT was to work out the issues surrounding his/their public persona.

Hopefully, she can learn to relax about being a public figure.  I get that she doesn't like the negative tweets, I don't either.  But, she should just ignore them.  I think Jennifer Aniston has been pregnant at least 10 times.  You can't control what's written about you as a public figure, so better to laugh it off.

And this is coming from a fan of this couple. I'd like to see them pull it off. The best revenge is living well. TPTB deserve to be horsewhipped for the way they have treated this couple.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:58 pm

There were 2 things Dr. Jenn told Nikki that I think are very valuable for any individual, celebrity or not.
1. "You can't choose your feelings, but you can choose your behaviors". (Probably not her exact words, but to that effect.)
2. "It's up to you to teach him how to treat you. If you don't give him specific directions, he'll never know" (This goes for men too.)

I think Nikki & JP could really improve their communication skills if they thought about these 2 points.

Despite the setup of the show and all the artificiality, I appreciate when something of worth to anybody comes across.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl