SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:02 pm

It appears that clip where they are all sitting around the table and Jenna is bashing Nikki occurred after the group therapy where they revealed the bad or impression lasting events in their lives when they were children. Nikki just cannot relate to the others. Her traumatic experience was getting lost at Walmart or getting her hand stuck in the door. Her life is a world apart compared to what Jenna and Treach experienced. She was probably trying to make conversation and it was not working.

Chris and DeAnna have had so little screen time. I keep wondering when we are going to hear their story. I think Deanne looks do much prettier without all the markup and those fake eyelashes.

Treach, Jenna, and Dick definitely had the biggest storylines.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Here's the vid clips for epi. 7

http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/juan-wants-nikki-to-defend-him/1090949/video/#id=1731843

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:17 pm

glazedover wrote:I know this is a bit off topic, but the clip of Treach was so powerful it moved me to tears.

Nikki and JPG....I don't know. What holds them together? Love? I am not so sure. Maybe they were both so affected by their time on TB that they are still reverberating and holding onto each other to preserve their damaged self-images. i am looking forward to watching the rest of the season unfold.

Treach is not what i expected and his back story is very sad. To be raised among drug dealers and in abusive parents it's a wonder he was able to get out from that kind of life.

Can't wait for the rest of the episodes. I like their group especially Dick and Treach. I like Nikki and JPG individually and as a couple. But they need to work on their issues.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:25 pm

soccerm3m wrote:It appears that clip where they are all sitting around the table and Jenna is bashing Nikki occurred after the group therapy where they revealed the bad or impression lasting events in their lives when they were children.  Nikki just cannot relate to the others.  Her traumatic experience was getting lost at Walmart or getting her hand stuck in the door.  Her life is a world apart compared to what Jenna and Treach experienced.  She was probably trying to make conversation and it was not working.

Chris and DeAnna have had so little screen time.  I keep wondering when we are going to hear their story.  I think Deanne looks do much prettier without all the markup and those fake eyelashes.

Treach, Jenna, and Dick definitely had the biggest storylines.

Both Nikki and JPG have good childhood and supportive parents who are still together. And i agree that Nikki can't relate and it's not her fault. And i can't blame Jenna with her paranoia, her childhood was traumatic.

I think Chris and Deanna story is centered on their engagement at the last episode. There is still no resolution on JPG and Nikki's issues. Treach and Cecily were almost resolved on epi. 7. For sure, we will see more of Nikki and JPG on the next 4 episodes.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:27 pm

http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/juan-pablo-shares-a-story/1090850/video/#id=1731843

http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/jenna-is-really-annoyed-with-nikki/1090925/video/#id=1731843

http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/treach-lets-it-all-out/1090948/video/#id=1731843

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:18 am

Seriously, Nikki  only met Andi for few months and she seems to consider her as best friend???? scratch

I finally watched all the episodes up to date.  I keep wondering if that's the Nikki in real life or she's just acting so people can see the good side of JPG.  JMO Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:44 am

Isabel123 wrote:
chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:lng to defend  it.   ocrThere are some really good Episode 7 clips on the VH1 app.  I wonder if they released them early or if it was a mistake.  A few of the JP and Nikki ones are eye opening.

Jenna just bashes Nikki in one of them.  I could see how there would be friction between the two of them because the family life they both grew up in were 180 degrees apart.

JP talks about his trust issue in one of them.

JP, Cecily, Dick, and Nikki talk about Nikki's and Andi's friendship which does not end well.

Don 't get me wrong...I love Nikki and JP together.... But I am surprised they are still together.  Some major breakthrough must happen in the coming episodes because they are still together and JP keeps saying things are good with them.
We'll  the breakthrough did happen as they are still together and hopelly going strong.  They are still together as their love for each other is greater than the issues they have (or had)  Smiley

Just saw the 4 vid clips you mentioned Soccerm3m. These 2 really have communication issues. I was very much interested with JPG's reaction regarding Nikki's friendship with Andi. I've been wondering how JPG handles Andi's constant belittling of him and if this does not affect his relationship with Nikki. I like Cecily's and Dick comments and observations. I hope it served as an eye opener to Nikki to consider JPG's feelings and defend him and not be bias towards Andi.  

If they don't love each other i doubt they would still be together at this time. As JPG said in the interview, CT was a big help in their relationship.

I'm surprised by Jenna's comments towards Nikki. I've read in an article that Nikki and Jenna are friends. This could be another trick of editing.
Agree with the bolded.  It's hard to understand how Nikki is so biased when it comes to Andi.  She hasn't even known her for that long to defend her so much.  Again, JPG is really patient.  Not all men can put up with that, especially like you said, when Andi is constantly belittling him.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:46 am

She spent more time with Andi than she did with Juan Pablo on the show. So if she can tell Juan that she loves him after a short amount of time, it's not that far fetched that she considers Andi her BFF. Especially since she didn't bond with many of the other girls and they made it to the final 3 together. Most girls from the show in past seasons I've seen remain close friends.

I don't think she's acting and don't think their strategy to repair Juan's image is working that well. Aside from a few "I like you better on CT" tweets, he still gets mean tweets and keeps losing followers. I think people are starting to lose interest especiallly as a new season of the bachelor approaches. Happens every season.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:26 am

Yea that's true.  But being as easy for her to fall for JPG and to become such a closed friend with Andi, you would think Nikki is an easy going person  to deal with.

If she's not acting, then I think JPG is a very patient person which really surprised me.  I always thought he's the type that lose control very easily but of course look can be deceiving Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 am

Looks can be deceiving and with the editing that takes place I am not sure of whether we are really seeing truth. Has Andi continued to be negative toward JP? CT was filmed not long after the Bachelor. Things were still spinning wildly. Nikki's family and friends are very important to her. She was raised and lives in a completely different lifestyle from the tough guys on CT. Her life has been the more healthy one it seems and that is a good thing not bad.However, her life also hits reality daily in the hospital setting where she cares for vulnerable and very sick little ones and works with their families. She has what we think of as a "normal life." Something that most of these folks would not know how to take on. One thing that bothers me in not just this episode but others as well is that JP portrays himself as the victim and points out Nikki's flaws to the others. When something is said or done by Nikki that he doesn't like or relate to, he looks to the others as if to say, "Did you hear that? See that? This is what I have to put up with?" As for Cicely, remember when the friend came to her about Treach cheating, she did not defend Treach but listened to the friend. At the time of this episode Nikki has no commitment from JP but she does have commitment from Andi as her friend. If he was committed and with her 100%, she felt secure and that she could trust him, her attitude might be different. I think Cicely mocking Nikki was uncalled for and fueled the rift that is between Juan and Nikki and it at least appears that Nikki was again alone and Juan was standing with those who mocked her. Things really seem out of whack in so many ways. I wish that there had been an opportunity to just let Nikki talk, I want to hear what she has to say to be able to understand. I feel the same about JP but JP seems to smoke screen and BS a lot at this point. Like Evel Dick said everything seems like a cloudy fish tank with them. I hope it clears as things progress.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 am

I agree with this post 100%.

Something that didn't seem right to me is if Juan doesn't like Andi (which I get given what went down) then why would he post a long congratulatory post when she started as the Bachelorette and even congratulated her and Josh when they got engaged? Either he was being dishonest or he really has no issue with Andi and pretended to be on CT to make Nikki look like a bad girlfriend. Doesn't make sense to me.

It could be the editing but this is the second time where it appears Nikki has walked away upset because of something Juan said and he has stayed behind. It comes off as him trying to prove a point that Nikki is the problem. I wish he would show more of a united front and that he supports Nikki. Even Deena said she would be pissed if her boyfriend didn't come after her if she walked off upset when Juan did it the first time. He shrugged his shoulders and this time he made light of the situation and allowed Cecily to laugh at her. No bueno in my book.

I'm beginning to agree with Evel. I like Juan and I like Nikki, but together as a couple I just don't know anymore. They only have another week or so in the house (even though there are 4 more episodes). Just don't know how they can resolve all their issues in that short amount of time

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 am

I think regarding the Andi thing, it was probably so sensationalized on tv and afterwards they all probably realized they have to get over what happened on the bachelor and be adults about it. Nikki and Andi had a lot of time to become close and I'm sure both JPG and Andi decided they won't hold any animosity between each other for the sake of both relationships.

I saw that clip on CT about Andi and I actually think JPG sometimes tries to be funny but his humor is not appreciated all the time and some things are actually serious. I don't think he intentionally tries to make her look bad and again, they can edit it to make anyone appear "bad". Like Evel said in one of the recaps where he thought Jenna did way more complaining than Nikki did but they showed very little of Jenna's temper which was strange. Some of Nikki and JPGs problems are not serious enough where they had to sort it during the time on the show like the Andi thing but other issues are more serious so I think as long as those got solved they were fine. Every relationship will always have small issues that can be resolved anyway. I love them individually and also as a couple. I think their relationship is interesting and they can learn so much from each other's culture and life and they look good together. Really rooting for them always

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl