SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:06 pm

I'm going thru some withdrawal and what do I get--THE red pants?? Seannn..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:20 pm

@daniostertag I got to see @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici #thebachelor #soexcited

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:24 pm

^So the fact Catherine got on stage and talked too just makes me even more sad. sad

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Umngirl, please do not come to Southern California. I want SeanCat to visit us again. Lol

And now their tweeps are inviting them out for caribou? Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 pm

This is a really good one

@dzenitasuljic: The fact that I was in the same room as @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici. They're literally perfect! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Catherine's cape is so chic!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:59 pm

lipsis wrote:Umngirl, please do not come to Southern California. I want SeanCat to visit us again. Lol

And now their tweeps are inviting them out for caribou?  Lol

Lol. Watch, they go back to Wisconsin after I move next week.

Caribou is better than Starbucks anyway. #YeahISaidIt

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 pm

I like her shoes!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Oh Catherine those leggggggs!!!!!!!!. Coming with such admiration from the short chubby leg lady. giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:03 pm

I love her dress and cape.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

vivi2 wrote:
I love her dress and cape.

ditto!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:07 pm

Yea Catherine is looking particularly chic and stylish tonight. Sean....?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom