SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Fan photos with the 2 of them. Fans are in the middle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:12 pm

This is the most excitement I've seen on his timeline in a long time.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:27 pm

laugh out loud

Kacy Ineson @kineson3
Hope yelled "I love you" to Sean Lowe and he replies "I'm married!"

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Red pants warning. If a better one turns up, I will embed it

@evs4evs: SEAN LOWE I LOVE YOU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:30 pm

^Haha. Awesome response Sean.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:laugh out loud

Kacy Ineson @kineson3
Hope yelled "I love you" to Sean Lowe and he replies "I'm married!"

Great response Sean!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:34 pm

This is your one and only unless the missus joins him...

@magggie_mae: Oh hey @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And laugh out loud

@alyssa_reinholz: Sean Lowe can pull off maroon skinny jeans and white sneakers like no other

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:40 pm

^^ Haha was just going to post that! Oh sweet girl you might be the only one who likes those pants.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm

I love Sean too and I am well aware that he's married, As it happens to my favorite girl. But if he were mine those red pants would have mysteriously gotten lost.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 pm

I think Catherine is happy that he only wears about 2 pairs of pants, couple pair of shorts and a a few shirts. More room in the closet for her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Taylor Moretter @TaylorMoretter
@SeanLowe09 the way you talk about Catherine "young goofballs in love".. I hope someone talks about me the way you talk about her.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:58 pm

^^ Tis true!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom