SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:32 am

Awesome update! I'm so happy things are working out for them. It's amazing that two fantastic couples came out of BIP! What are the odds giggling

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:14 pm

It's pretty weird that I am so very happy for Marcus, someone I don't even know. laugh out loud From what we've seen of him, he's an all around great guy.

She's adorable, beautiful, and I believe a good hearted soul. They make a wonderful couple.

This is one wedding I'm looking forward to!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I apologize, I forget who it was that convinced me not to feel old, just because I think Marcus is so dreamy. So, thank you, I just love that guy and I don't care. laugh out loud

She's so pretty, and such a nice girl. I loved her intro on JPGs season, and knew she has a good heart.

How did she introduce herself? I know she was let go early. She wasn't as aggressive.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:15 pm

I mean the intro package they did on her. She was one of the ones chosen to do an intro package where they show highlights of her life. They showed her parents and explained the history of her family looking after challenged adults and how she is involved and what they mean to her. Very sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Oh ok... I remember seeing that. Too bad she wasn't aggeessive when with JPG because she has a great heart. But she and Marcus make a great couple

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:08 am

chloep wrote:I know I kinda stopped updating on them, but don't be fooled(I was just busy) they are still stupid cute and very happy. The have pretty much settled in Newport, CA. Marcus still flies out to Dallas sometimes and the move is not totally complete yet, but they are getting there. They do plan to get married in 2015 though.

By the sound of Marcus' tweet (as well as he and Lacy's suprise to look forward 2), it sounds like something bigger than just their wedding date announcement. Is it gonna be televised? Any info on if that's in the talks at all or anything similar?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:43 pm

It looks like the bridal party have been chosen by Clare's tweet, and Lacy's #bridesmaids hashtag, along with Marcus' 2015 tweet, it looks like a 2015 wedding is definitely in the works. Do we know when the actual engagement date is? The final epi aired Sept 8th so maybe it will be an July-August wedding if that's the month they actually got engaged? right after the Bachelorette season ends or maybe before the premier of 'ette 11.

It wouldn't surprise me, and make me very happy if it was televised, considering they are the first couple out of the first BIP season to get married.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:06 pm

I love marcus and Lacy but I really doubt it will be televised. JMHO. Especially with there being a more than good chance Josh and Andi's wedding will be on TV.....probably happening in May or early summer. Don't think they would turn around and do another one. Jodi has a much bigger fan base.

Again I love Marcus and Lacy. Maybe they will get some pictures in a magazine or something.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Yay, can't wait for the wedding!

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:35 pm

As far as I've been told, no televised wedding. Not the usual kind at least. They plan on showing footage in a special right before BIP2. The special will not only be about them though. AFAIK, These are the plans to date, this of course could change, but I am feeling pretty positive that this is how it will unfold.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Lacy with her new hair do and her adorable nephew: ;)

@lacyfaddoul: My #mcm goes to this little guy, my nephew. He's going to grow up to be a handsome man. #elf #instababies #auntielife
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 12 10554264_1520468588212262_1792179406_n

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:48 pm

^^^ awe

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal