SELECT CONTENT

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Page 13 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:17 am

I am not worried about Andi and Josh and I was never worried about Seancat. I don't put Juan and Nikki in the same category. Andi and Josh are engaged and together 24/7, always touching each other even when the cameras are not there. (Yesterday was a perfect example) Cat and Sean were/are inseparable. Of course, these couples had/have fights and work through them, but they are both on another playing field then Juan and Nikki. Has Juan even said "I love you??" At the start of the show he had not, and it had been a year since they met. hmmm

Trying not to judge, but Sean and Cat and Andi and Josh started off in love, expressing those feelings AND engaged.

I do think it is both Nikki and Juan with issues. Hope they can work through them or "see the light." Smiley IMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by JBF Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:44 am

Oooohhhhh Soccermom. I know I can't win with you when it comes to Team "Jodi". I should warn you though. They just MIGHT appear on on next season's Couples Therapy. You... never... know. They didn't get DWTS either.

Why am I so mean?!?

Well... not with Prince Siegfried and Desie. Even I bought Diamonds + Hearts hook, line and sinker. That couple is too goody-goody for even lil' ol' me to critique.

Back to the PRIMARY "troubled" couple at hand...

Simple solution here: All that BOTH Juan and Jenna need is a bigger mirror. Jenna is so obsessed with the bathroom toilet and the GRAY sheets on the bed that they provided HER that she hardly notices that John uses them too. Also Nikki sometimes has to *WAIT ON* Juan too. EGAD! Is that possible? Like... is Juan ever "wrong" about anything?

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 13 Napoleon2
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:56 am

JBF wrote:Oooohhhhh Soccermom. I know I can't win with you when it comes to Team "Jodi". I should warn you though. They just MIGHT appear on on next season's Couples Therapy. You... never... know. They didn't get DWTS either.

Why am I so mean?!?

Well... not with Prince Siegfried and Desie. Even I bought Diamonds + Hearts hook, line and sinker. That couple is too goody-goody for even lil' ol' me to critique.

Simple solution here: All that BOTH Juan and Jenna need is a bigger mirror. Jenna is so obsessed with the bathroom toilet and the GRAY sheets on the bed that they provided HER that she hardly notices that John uses them too. Also Nikki sometimes has to *WAIT ON* Juan too. EGAD! Is that possible? Like... is Juan ever "wrong" about anything?

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 13 Napoleon2

Haha!  I am team Any "happy couple!"  giggling   Of course anything can happen with any of these couples..... I realize that but love celebrating when celebrating is due.  ;)  Even Trista and Ryan had "therapy!"  I know it is not all roses (no pun intended) for any of these beautiful couples.

Juan and Nikki are on a whole different playing field.  I pointed out that Andi and Josh, Sean and Cat started off real life totally different.  Both couples not afraid to express feelings, and willing to committ.  Post show both couples were all over each other and expressing how much they missed "their better half," while they were apart for even a day.  Not seeing it with Juan and Nikki.  Of course they could be doing this in private, but this new show put an end to that speculation!!  IMHO.  No comparison.  No, "I love you."  At least not yet.  It has been a year though.  Hoping for the best, just having doubts with Juan's "issues."  Not sure what Nikki will do, and I actually think we will see that the ball is in HER court, not his. :cutesmile!:

Oh and for the record... Andi and Josh did not want DWTS. ;) ;) Juan did!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:04 pm

I was just joking about DWTS... LOL!

Don Juans have great pride. As long as Nikki knows that, things will work out. We hope.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
JBF wrote:Oooohhhhh Soccermom. I know I can't win with you when it comes to Team "Jodi". I should warn you though. They just MIGHT appear on on next season's Couples Therapy. You... never... know. They didn't get DWTS either.

Why am I so mean?!?

Haha!  I am team Any "happy couple!"  giggling   Of course anything can happen with any of these couples..... I realize that but love celebrating when celebrating is due.  ;)  Even Trista and Ryan had "therapy!"  I know it is not all roses (no pun intended) for any of these beautiful couples.

Juan and Nikki are on a whole different playing field.  I pointed out that Andi and Josh, Sean and Cat started off real life totally different.  Both couples not afraid to express feelings, and willing to committ.  Post show both couples were all over each other and expressing how much they missed "their better half," while they were apart for even a day.  Not seeing it with Juan and Nikki.  Of course they could be doing this in private, but this new show put an end to that speculation!!  IMHO.  No comparison.  No, "I love you."  At least not yet.  It has been a year though.  Hoping for the best, just having doubts with Juan's "issues."  Not sure what Nikki will do, and I actually think we will see that the ball is in HER court, not his. :cutesmile!:

Oh and for the record... Andi and Josh did not want DWTS.  ;) ;)  Juan did!!  

Just for facts sake. CT was filmed in late May and early June. They had been public for three months. Nikki said during the premiere episode that JPG shows her that he loves her. He posted this video the day after the AFTR

We have no idea in the three months since CT filmed if JPG has said ILY or not. They can't comment. I thought most of us would be used to the fact that we don't get the outcome until the show has aired, but maybe not.

What we do know since CT filmed, they took a vacation to Bali together and JPG has been to KC to visit Nikki and family.

Are they going to work out? I have no idea.

As for being like S/C or J/A, I believe that I have pointed out that not living in the same place is hard and both those other couples had that. The choice to move, unfortunately, will have to come from Nikki, as JPG will stay in Miami for Camila, which in my opinion he should and Nikki and all the other girls knew they would have to move for him. In the case of S/C, Cat moved right away to be with Sean. She could have waited until Dallas, she did not. It takes effort on both parts, not just one.

None of us know how this show or couple will work out.

I could tell you that all the pics I see of some of these couples all over smack of trying too hard to convince me that it is real, so we will just have to wait and see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Unfortunately for Nikki, you can't force love. If he still doesn't love her then he probably never will. Yes, love can grow, but being in a long-distance relationship doesn't really allow that. I doubt she'll move until he commits in some way, and I doubt he'll commit as long as they only see each other once or twice a month. He can find someone he "likes" in Miami, there's no point uprooting Nikki unless he's certain she's the one. I just don't see a future for them, regardless of how I feel about them as people. I think he's staying with her until CT and any publicity involved in it is over and then it won't be long until the relationship fizzles. I think he's being honest about CT saving their relationship, but only in the sense that it's their motivation for staying together for now. I would be much more impressed if they were together without a reality show still waiting to air.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:39 pm

mindless wrote:Unfortunately for Nikki, you can't force love. If he still doesn't love her then he probably never will. Yes, love can grow, but being in a long-distance relationship doesn't really allow that. I doubt she'll move until he commits in some way, and I doubt he'll commit as long as they only see each other once or twice a month. He can find someone he "likes" in Miami, there's no point uprooting Nikki unless he's certain she's the one. I just don't see a future for them, regardless of how I feel about them as people. I think he's staying with her until CT and any publicity involved in it is over and then it won't be long until the relationship fizzles. I think he's being honest about CT saving their relationship, but only in the sense that it's their motivation for staying together for now. I would be much more impressed if they were together without a reality show still waiting to air.

I agree! I guess time will tell. Of course Juan and Nikki's "relationship" is more complicated. Josh and Andi even commented on that. They wished them the best though and I have no doubt Andi is in on the loop. ;)(I will leave those comments out of this thread but they are on the other.)

To the previous post..... fans are constantly taking pictures of Andi and Josh and Seancat. Some of these pictures capture the couple when they don't even know someone is taking the picture. Happened to Chris and Des too. These pictures tell the story. Andi and Josh are always embracing, hugging, touching, when they have no idea someone is "stalking" them. Hehe! Best pictures always because they tell the true story. I loved the picture of Des and Chris walking holding hands and the stalker was on a hill. They had no idea. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 pm

We never know, what is happening behind the scenes with none of these couples... They may appear to be happy, but every smile in a picture doesn't mean that they are happy..... With that being said JP and Nikki maybe as happy as Sean/Cat or Andi/Josh we just never know, we are on the outside looking in..... I really feel that this therapy is going to help JP/Nikki an I wouldn't be surprised if they are engaged now....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:11 pm

luvlady345 wrote:We never know, what is happening behind the scenes with none of these couples...  They may appear to be happy, but every smile in a picture doesn't mean that they are happy.....  With that being said JP and Nikki maybe as happy as Sean/Cat or Andi/Josh we just never know,  we are on the outside looking in..... I really feel that this therapy is going to help JP/Nikki an I wouldn't be surprised if they are engaged now....

I like your positive attitude and let's hope so. That would be great and I would be happy for them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Commercial break:
I wanted to reiterate that this is a discussion thread. In discussions threads discussion may take on a positive or negative tone regarding the show and or it's cast. This is not solely a fan thread where only a positive tone is tolerated.
Posts have recently been edited because it is acceptable in this thread for members to discuss respectfully in both negative and positive terms, despite the fact others may not find it respectful or right to the cast/show.
We owe respect to each other as members on this forum first and foremost.
The discussion in this thread for the most part has been great---and like mentioned above the commercial break is solely in response to clarify.
Thank you! Smiley
Carry on!  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Just finished watching the first 2 episodes (are there 3?) and the reunion show. This season is way more tame than Shayne's season (clips from the reunion show).

From what I saw, JPG is more comfortable with being in the spotlight than Nikki, he takes the fan criticism better than she does, the host realizes they are in the beginning stages of a relationship so has to drum up some drama so she can look good when things work out for them.

In a nutshell.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Just finished watching the first 2 episodes (are there 3?) and the reunion show.  This season is way more tame than Shayne's season (clips from the reunion show).  

From what I saw, JPG is more comfortable with being in the spotlight than Nikki, he takes the fan criticism better than she does, the host realizes they are in the beginning stages of a relationship so has to drum up some drama so she can look good when things work out for them.  

In a nutshell.  

I agree with you on the JPG and Nikki stuff.  Is Jenna tamer than past seasons, I have never watched before?  I think both JPG and Evil Dick are supposed to be s*** stirrers, but really aren't all that dramatic.  Jenna seems like she will more than make up for it and I will spend the season yelling Run, John, Run!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

+40
SerenityGirl
glazedover
smartcat
jojo47
chinita