SELECT CONTENT

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by Ariela Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Amberish wrote:As much as I hate to agree with Steve Carbone, it finally crystallizing for me that what he's held all along is, in fact, true:

Reality Steve wrote:A couple of you have asked me on Twitter and in email what I’ve thought of “Couples Therapy” so far with Juan Pablo and Nikki. I have seen all three episodes, and really, it’s pretty much exactly what I’ve told you for a year now. He doesn’t love her, never did, never will, has no intention of ever moving in with her, or marrying her, and she was the biggest bitch on his season. You think she only treats the producers on “Couples Therapy” that way and is only bitchy to them? Laughable. The side ABC chose not to show you is now coming out and that’s basically exactly how she acted on her season of the “Bachelor.” I find it hilarious that Nikki has admittedly quit Twitter because she’s sick of people taking shots at her behind a computer, rather than to her face. Yet, this is the same girl who took to Twitter during “Bachelor in Paradise” and said Elise was as bright as a box of rocks. Everything that Jenna Jameson and Deena are saying on that show about her couldn’t be more true. You know what you signed up for. Cameras are going to follow you around 24/7. Don’t sit and complain about it the whole time. I’m sorry, but it’s 2014. We live in a world where social media is a big deal. You don’t want to be judged, criticized, mocked, ridiculed, etc? Then don’t go on two reality shows. It’s as simple as that. More evidence that both of them basically did the show for the pay day. That’s all. They’ve got some major issues as you can see, and it’s only a matter of time before zero people will care about them and they’ll just end things.

It is insane how Nikki and JP's behavior and interactions on Couples Therapy have completely substantiated everything that RS said. I have to admit, I did think he was exaggerating about what a mean girl that Nikki was, but this show proves it 100%. I actually think that they both deserve each other.

I don't care for RS, but he makes a VALID observation. I see it the same way.
In getting into the psychology of their behavior, I would further say that JPG & Nikki did the CT for money . Perhaps, it was more of JPG idea (he did it for money and FAME) and Nikki went along with it because she was going to get paid for it instead of paying out of pocket.
I see JPG having fun with it and EXTRA camera time, therefore more payoffs in the future. He's in the driver's seat because he's detached (not in love). Nikki on the other hand is uncomfortable with "airing her dirty laundry" (JPG has NOT said ILY, yet), and it's making her beotchy. She cannot help snapping at JPG, the camera crew, the fans, because deep down she has not gotten the "final rose" (ILY).

JPG, in turn wants to show the world that HE is the nice guy and that HE'S trying to make this work, but Nikki is just being impossible. JPG doesn't understand what is making her bitchy. He thinks it's the cameras and NOT his lack of ILY (stupid man, he doesn't get IT)...because in his head, he IS trying to be nice to her, so she's not cranky. LOL

IMO, the therapist needs to address the PINK ELEPHANT in the room, and spell it out for them:

1)JPG-if you are not in love with NIKKI, and at this point you do not feel that you will fall in love with her, face the music and LET HER GO. Stop using her to get more media attention. The fact that you are nice to her does not mean that you will fall in love or that you will marry her.

2)Nikki- IF JPG would say ILY and proposed TODAY, would you be walking around miserable and taking it out on the cameras and your fans, or would you be on top of the world telling everyone that you are getting married?

Bottom Line- I don't think that The Bach show was good for Nikki. She took the Bach too seriously, whereas JPG took it as just another girl to date and get famous. JPG was not ready to commit, but he chose Nikki because he had to choose someone(this is why he chose her but kept the ring in his pocket!), and on paper Neeki da nurse was the best choice for Camilla....deep down Nikki knows this. She is working way too hard to get THAT ring. Love shouldn't be this painful psychologically. As I said before, the Bach show will give Nikki "issues". This was a bad social experiment for Nikki. JPG doesn't care because he's NOT serious....

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:25 am

Reading all of these posts gives me a renewed feeling of warmth and squishy-ness inside that I haven't felt since the Golden Years of Jake and Vienna. It is so sad that DWTS didn't add to all of this fun (although hearing how much Juan wanted the gig from insiders here does get me all the more warmer). DWTS added so much additional fun to the previous couple's relationship. Their "couples therapy" session was presented in two parts: Part #1 was with Doctor Chris Harrison, when Jake yelled "Don't interrupt me!" Then we received, as Part #2, the very first EX-Couples Therapy Show on Bachelor Pad, with Vienna trying to "prove" to "Jake The Snake" that she moved on with Kasey by providing us nightcam sexy scenes under the covers. Although she and Jake pretended to not know the other would attend that show, they hardly looked surprised.

What I still don't understand, however, was the vacation to... where was it? Bali? Also the comments that this show "helped" them as a couple. All we got with Jake and Vienna post-TV shows was his "bonding" with the Chippendales and a cameo on Burning Love, saying "they force you to pick somebody".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 am

Amberish wrote:
I've seen it posted, time and time, again about Juan Pablo wanting Nikki to move to Miami. Has Juan Pablo ever publically discussed his preference of Nikki moving to Miami, because I don't think so ...

Oh I don't think he wants her to move, yet anyway. Would put way too much pressure on him. I only mentioned her having to move, because I would think it's inevitable at some point if they want to be together for real. That's only a theoretical scenario at this point, but I just think she needs to wake up and end things if she doesn't see Miami as an option. What's the point? Though now I think JPG might still be hoping for some gig in the entertainment industry and that's why they've discussed LA as an option. He needs Nikki to stay in the limelight and get more offers, like this show, and I think he likes her enough to stick with her for now. I seriously doubt his ability to really fall in love with anyone, so I'm sure being with Nikki is fine with him as long as he gets something else out of it. Seems Nikki went along with this show because JPG wanted to and told her it'd improve their image. I think JPG agreed to do the show only if they show him in a good light, it's probably in his contract even, so that means that the blame for their problems will mostly fall on Nikki. At least in the final edit. She may just now be realizing that and is feeling used because of it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:09 pm

It's not only people judging her and/or JP that she can't stand, she doesn't want anything to do with fans, either, and, actually, I think that's healthy.

Rather clear to me that moving to LA is his idea, and not hers, and remaining in Miami is fans idea of what is best.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Amberish wrote:It's not only people judging her and/or JP that she can't stand, she doesn't want anything to do with fans, either, and, actually, I think that's healthy.

Rather clear to me that moving to LA is his idea, and not hers, and remaining in Miami is fans idea of what is best.

I'm definitely not a fan. Staying in Miami is simply responsible parenting. I don't even feel like I can move to another school district with my kids much less move away from them to another state. Once you're a parent, your life is not entirely your own. I would think Nikki would support him by moving to Miami or find it very telling of his character if he is suggesting moving away from his daughter. Maybe they do deserve each other.  no no He can find work in Miami and/or travel as needed. It's so sad to me that he said he was choosing Nikki over Camila on television. He needs to think before he speaks. He's reckless with others' feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Amberish wrote:It's not only people judging her and/or JP that she can't stand, she doesn't want anything to do with fans, either, and, actually, I think that's healthy.

I'm definitely not a fan. Staying in Miami is simply responsible parenting. I don't even feel like I can move to another school district with my kids much less move away from them to another state. Once you're a parent, your life is not entirely your own. I would think Nikki would support him by moving to Miami or find it very telling of his character if he is suggesting moving away from his daughter. Maybe they do deserve each other.  no no He can find work in Miami and/or travel as needed. It's so sad to me that he said he was choosing Nikki over Camila on television. He needs to think before he speaks. He's reckless with others' feelings.

IMO, if Juan Pablo was choosing Nikki, he would have her move to Miami, but he's not choosing her, he's choosing himself and she is supporting his desire to move to LA. At least that is what we know so far.

Remember back when Sean agreed to do DWTS and even talked about staying in LA? There was much of this discussion back then, and even prior and subsequent Bachelor show couples, that LA is the worst place to start a "reality TV now turning into a real life relationship" ...
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Amberish wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

IMO, if Juan Pablo was choosing Nikki, he would have her move to Miami, but he's not choosing her, he's choosing himself and she is supporting his desire to move to LA. At least that is what we know so far.

Remember back when Sean agreed to do DWTS and even talked about staying in LA? There was much of this discussion back then, and even prior and subsequent Bachelor show couples, that LA is the worst place to start a "reality TV now turning into a real life relationship" ...

I haven't watched today's show yet. But I have not seen any interviews with JPG saying he wanted to move to LA. He did want to do DWTS, but other than that I have not heard a mention of LA from him.

But I don't follow closely, so if there is one, please share the link.

I thought he always wanted to go back to Miami for family and especially Camila.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 pm

I'm not watching and only reading what I see here. What is the reasoning behind the speculation that JPG want's to move to LA?

I really can't see it being his idea. He travels a lot for work, his daughter is in Miami, I would think that will always be his home base until she is old enough to be on her own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Just watched the latest episode. Wow. Not sure what to think. First off not sure why Nikki agreed to do it unless she finally wanted to make Juan accountable. She clearly just wants to be heard from him and he does not listen or does not want to listen. She is trying to change that. Second, they both have a lot of anger. Hope they can resolve it.

I get the feeling they are not on the same page and not sure they ever were. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 pm

With "Evel" Dick telling the world he is HIV positive (a bigger deal with his relationship), the whole Nikki-Juan battle is getting really silly and pointless... and tiring.

Juan is stubborn.
Nikki is stubborn.

The End.

Nice thing about it. They probably won't break up like we all think they will. Also they will continue to date long distance since they both are as willing to move for the other like the Rock of Gibraltar. I do side more with Nikki here, since she has yet to receive an "ILY" from him to consider quitting her job and uprooting her whole lifestyle for him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:46 pm

In a bonus clip, Nikki tells Dick Donato (EvelDick) about she and Juan Pablo moving in together when relocating to LA, saying she could get a job at a Children's. Then, Dick, in an ITM, said, she hates being in the spotlight, hates the limelight and in LA she'll be miserable.

Obviously LA is career move for Juan Pablo. Like Couple's Therapy, he is, after all, trying to carve a career out of his and Nikki's Bachelor show notoriety. There is, definitely, no doubt about that ...

http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/nikki-confronts-dick/1084804/video/#id=1731231
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:00 am

Awwww... Dick cares about her. He is such a softie. Of course, not everybody in LA works in "entertainment". Juan needs to stop dreaming. Maybe go to broadcasting school and start by giving the weather reports on "AM Miami" or something.

Didn't Dick also say on this episode that after four years or so, you won't be in the "limelight" any more?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

+40
SerenityGirl
glazedover
smartcat
jojo47
chinita