SELECT CONTENT

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Amberish wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I'm definitely not a fan. Staying in Miami is simply responsible parenting. I don't even feel like I can move to another school district with my kids much less move away from them to another state. Once you're a parent, your life is not entirely your own. I would think Nikki would support him by moving to Miami or find it very telling of his character if he is suggesting moving away from his daughter. Maybe they do deserve each other.  no no He can find work in Miami and/or travel as needed. It's so sad to me that he said he was choosing Nikki over Camila on television. He needs to think before he speaks. He's reckless with others' feelings.

IMO, if Juan Pablo was choosing Nikki, he would have her move to Miami, but he's not choosing her, he's choosing himself and she is supporting his desire to move to LA. At least that is what we know so far.

Remember back when Sean agreed to do DWTS and even talked about staying in LA? There was much of this discussion back then, and even prior and subsequent Bachelor show couples, that LA is the worst place to start a "reality TV now turning into a real life relationship" ...

I haven't watched today's show yet.  But I have not seen any interviews with JPG saying he wanted to move to LA.  He did want to do DWTS, but other than that I have not heard a mention of LA from him.

But I don't follow closely, so if there is one, please share the link.

I thought he always wanted to go back to Miami for family and especially Camila.

The clip I saw is not on vh1 website now. I haven't watched episode 4 yet so I don't know if it's in there or if it was an outtake. JP was saying he has told her he would move to LA anytime and is choosing her over Camila to do so. Nikki saying she wants a plan and there's not one.

Back to top Go down

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:07 am

^That was shown during tonight's episode.

Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 25 87b72b10 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 25 86669110 Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:26 am

umngirl wrote:^That was shown during tonight's episode.

So it wasn't that he wants to move to LA on his own, but if it will make her happy he will move to LA and miss time with his daughter? That to me says a lot. And is this really all because of the humidity in Miami, if so, Nikki get over it. Just find a good hair product, that is what all the other women in FL do. And if your hair is in a bun, then why worry. I grew up in South Florida and that is the stupidest excuse ever.

I have not watched the show. Still stuck at work. Couples Therapy  - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion - Page 25 2292733854
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:46 am

Thanks! I'm watching it now. Nikki just said regarding fans- "maybe I'm not being grateful for these people that say, oh my gosh, I loved you on the show, but to me it's annoying, it's really annoying!" I wish her fans would take a vote to have GA remove her fan thread. :Nod: She doesn't want it. Give her what she's asking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:53 am

grace8136 wrote:

Thanks! I'm watching it now. Nikki just said regarding fans- "maybe I'm not being grateful for these people that say, oh my gosh, I loved you on the show, but to me it's annoying, it's really annoying!" I wish her fans would take a vote to have GA remove her fan thread. :Nod: She doesn't want it. Give her what she's asking for.

It is a JPG and Nikki as a couple thread.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Nikki not wanting a bunch of fans in her business, and that is normal, IMO. In fact, very normal, because how weird is it to have a bunch of strangers insisting adornment from what they have seen of edited reality TV scenes, photos and tweets?

Personally, I think this phony sense of familiarity is the largest pitfall of social media; specifically, zealous fans not recognizing that they're effectively strangers stalking celebrities.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:22 am

Amberish wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Nikki not wanting a bunch of fans in her business, and that is normal, IMO. In fact, very normal, because how weird is it to have a bunch of strangers insisting adornment from what they have seen of edited reality TV scenes, photos and tweets?

Personally, I think this phony sense of familiarity is the largest pitfall of social media; specifically, zealous fans not recognizing that they're effectively strangers stalking celebrities.

I get that, but even from that perspective, if she doesn't want fans, why be one? Respect her wishes on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:28 am

grace8136 wrote:

Seriously! If I were one of her fans and I spent so much time rooting for her and defending her, that would make me feel so bad! I couldn't even say hi to her if I ever ran into her without getting an eye roll and smirk?

And, it's funny because Nikki/JP are one of the more unpopular couples to come out of this show, so I seriously doubt she has THAT many people coming up to her going "omg, I love you!". The fact that she still manages to complain about being a D-list celebrity just shows her true colors. Meanwhile, couples like Sean/Catherine and Josh/Andi are WAY more popular and have been so gracious to fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:22 am

Has anybody figured out what book Nikki is reading?  (I know, silly question!)

It's a large hard-back with the dust cover removed, and she seems to be the only one on the show shown with reading material.  The others seem to be doing more group-oriented things, playing pool, etc.  It's a good prop in illustrating the lone nature of Nikki, compared to the others.  I wonder if it's actually hers, or provided as part of her narrative?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:55 am

I liked Nikki on JPL's show but not a fan in this context. I'd never approach any of them for a pic or to talk. Anyone that saw her on that show would have known she's not a warm & fuzzy person so her attitude towards fans doesn't come as a surprise to me. She had her few friends on the show but didn't get along with the rest from what we saw. She does seem to be good in her chosen career. I don't see why she'd want to move to L.A. to be a nurse unless it's JPG who really is the one who wants to go there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:54 pm

They both sure looked bad in this episode. Nikki is still acting like a spoiled brat and was being really snippy with Deena, who I thought was being very reasonable. If you don't want fans then don't go on TV! It's that simple. If Nikki wants people to avoid her and think she's a bitch then I have no problem with that, but if that's the case, then why is she crying about negative comments hurting her? It's like "bohoo, pity me, but don't you dare like me!". You can't have everything your way, Nikki! This is real life and you can't have nice things for free. If the price you have to pay is posing for a photo every now and then, then you should feel very lucky.

I guess we saw how Juan Pablo reacts when Nikki stands up for herself. Step 1: Be patronizing (Baby...babyyy...). Step 2: Turn into a martyr (I'm willing to leave my daughter, my BLOOD, for you!). Step 3: Drop some F bombs. Step 4: Act exhausted from all the effort you've made to be vague and non-committal reason with her.

I take back what I said about respecting him as a parent. If he's willing to leave Camila for a woman he doesn't even love, then he's an a-hole. If he was saying that just to look good in the moment with all the others around, then that's even worse. He's clearly in no hurry to move in with her, he said as much himself. That's why he's waiting for her to iniate it, because he knows she won't without some real plans. He's just playing time hoping for some great offer to present itself and then he'll be willing to move. Not for her, but for the fame. What a douchebag.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Maybe he's waiting for her plan. She said she wants one, and he actually did seem a bit befuddled to me about this plan. As if she had never before mentioned a plan.

Are they supposed to make it together? Or does she make a plan, he makes a plan and then they plan to combine the plan?

Sadly, I think any plan that includes Nikki leaving Kansas City is going to be a no-go. At least without an engagement ring on her finger.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Couples Therapy - Season 5 - Premier Sept 10 2014 - General Discussion

+40
SerenityGirl
glazedover
smartcat
jojo47
chinita