SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by ninjagirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 pm

love_me i think i should have kept reading cuz i just posted the same pics. giggling
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm

OMG!! I've been gone the last several hours and come back to a new thread and some excitement!! Rich-- you had me laughing the entire time I read through the posts!! I guess the thought of those feet being our Ashley's on her wedding day televised for the world... well, I couldn't stop laughing! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 pm

LibbyBell wrote:OMG!! I've been gone the last several hours and come back to a new thread and some excitement!! Rich-- you had me laughing the entire time I read through the posts!! I guess the thought of those feet being our Ashley's on her wedding day televised for the world... well, I couldn't stop laughing! giggling

I was going to discreetly skip over the fact the feet were slightly soiled, but I was having a hard time seeing how those feet belonged on 5'2" or is it 5'1" Ashley.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Even though this is a moot point now I believe Ashley has big feet for someone her size. The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 1806963828
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Gina wrote:It could be the camera angle, but they are pretty big feet for a petite 5'2" girl??

And the only guy I could wearing those pants is Ames. giggling just having so fun with this LM..thanks it could be a clue, we never know.

I am 5'2" tall, and I wear a size 5 and a 1/2 shoe. She could wear a little bigger shoe, but as tiny as she is, I wouldn't think it would be lots bigger as her feet would be out of scale for the rest of her body.

I'm 5'2" as well but I wear a 8 and a 1/2 shoe or 9 depending on the cut and fit, yep I have boats for feet. handwave
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Gina wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Gina wrote:It could be the camera angle, but they are pretty big feet for a petite 5'2" girl??

And the only guy I could wearing those pants is Ames. giggling just having so fun with this LM..thanks it could be a clue, we never know.

I am 5'2" tall, and I wear a size 5 and a 1/2 shoe. She could wear a little bigger shoe, but as tiny as she is, I wouldn't think it would be lots bigger as her feet would be out of scale for the rest of her body.
laugh out loud..I'm only 5'1" and I wear a 5 1/2 shoe too, so that's what I noticed right away. I'm guessing, but they look like maybe a 7 or 8 size women's shoe? And as a petite girl, I think JP is Just Perfact in the height department. giggling

Same with me! Us petite girls need to stick together. group hug

...JP is perFACT height for Ash...though my DH is 6'8! ❤

Some women who have shorter torsos and longer legs have bigger feet...like several of my girlfriends. I have a friend who is 5'4, but wears size 9!

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

...it reminds me of a beachy wedding dress....

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 The-bachelorette

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 pm

I was told that Fleiss WAS at De's FRC filming. There is now a precedence of his being at a semi-recent (post Brad part 1) FRC. Anyone remember where her FRC was filmed?

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

The Bahamas

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 pm

BlondieGal wrote:I was told that Fleiss WAS at De's FRC filming. There is now a precedence of his being at a semi-recent (post Brad part 1) FRC. Anyone remember where her FRC was filmed?

Was it in the Bahamas? I'm not positive but for some reason it sounds right?

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 pm

yes - it was the Bahamas - I checked to make sure.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 pm

On the beach with her in the green / blue dress

And I remember all the chatter about a reshoot and the color of the flowers changing

And also how her dress fit in a couple of the shots lol
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
CarrieA
anders
BlondieGal
agentcurls
LibbyBell