SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:57 am

Sorry, I keep typing Lisa when I mean April Brockman! LOL There is no Lisa Brockman. Boy, I have Lisa on the brain.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:00 am

Oh my gosh you guys! Great job! I was greeted with 4 pages of sleuthing! Feel free to move anything over to the Confirmed Sleuthing thread. I will move stuff over later on. Awesome work!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:35 am

grace8136 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Hi gang! What a great job you are all doing sleuthing out this season, and I can't help but notice it's the same crew from our first season.

I noticed an earlier shot of the Grand Hotel in Toronto, and so am wondering about these shots, the hair looks pretty light and so seems like Lisa, but she can't be gone as we clearly see her in Italy..

Ok, so I am not talented enough to get the images up..maybe someone more talented knows the three shots I am referring to?

I am also trying to figure out which RC it is Tim states he's sending home 4 instead of 2. Has anyone figured that one out?

I think 4 go home in Mexico.

Welcome back Mr&MrsSmith ~ it's good to see you here again! I also think Tim sends home 4 in Mexico.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:54 am

Epi 2 3 and 4 on Brad's season he let 4 go. Epi 4, 4 left but one of those 4 quit. Maybe that's when ? leaves. Do we know who it is that leaves?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Epi 2 3 and 4 on Brad's season he let 4 go. Epi 4, 4 left but one of those 4 quit. Maybe that's when ? leaves. Do we know who it is that leaves?

I don't get why him giving out roses early is considered 'making his own rules' when several have done that in the US version and there's only been one season so far in Canada.

I think April Brockman leaves, but isn't the one that comes back. I still think that's the show's usual taking bits of conversations and making into something else. It sounds like April Brockman saying that she doesn't see the point in staying.

The one that says she just wants one more rose ceremony...it could be like with James in Desiree's season. Remember, the show kept claiming he 'came back' when he never left?

For some reason, Natalie comes off as really scripted and seems the type that would do that.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:Guess this is April based on the shirt.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here's antoher shot of the girl ...

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Epi 2 3 and 4 on Brad's season he let 4 go. Epi 4, 4 left but one of those 4 quit. Maybe that's when ? leaves. Do we know who it is that leaves?

imo Natalie leaves from the Bahamas. (ETA: I see a rocky shoreline in the background so maybe Mexico) Comes back to the Grand Hotel in Toronto, but he doesn't take her back.

April seems to be a basket case throughout, but is saying she wants to go home while at the fantasy date location in Moorea. no no

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:26 pm

richmondrose wrote:

The second SC of the girl looks like Kaylynn to me. Also, April always seems to have colored polish on her nails.

I'm not an expert when it comes to these two!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 pm

You are all doing fantastic!! clapping! Keep up the great work! :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

The second SC of the girl looks like Kaylynn to me. Also, April always seems to have colored polish on her nails.

I'm not an expert when it comes to these two!

Guess she could have borrowed April's shirt. Maybe she's sick from the rides at wonderland. A red shirt is peaking below the jacket I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Seems to be a top they all get and April Brock wore it again after filming was done. I agree that's not April Brockman crying on the toilet. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Sorry to deadhorse
Putting the identiy of the girl aside, would this be a beach in Mexico, Bahamas or Moorea.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill