SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:52 am

Is this season any good? I really enjoyed the first season. I'm thinking about checking it out...

california90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:04 am

california90 wrote:Is this season any good? I really enjoyed the first season. I'm thinking about checking it out...

I am with california90 on this one... is it any good? I have been putting off watching it because I don't really care for TB but I could be wrong. Just a feeling it/he won't be very authentic... Thoughts?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
california90 wrote:Is this season any good? I really enjoyed the first season. I'm thinking about checking it out...

I am with california90 on this one... is it any good? I have been putting off watching it because I don't really care for TB but I could be wrong. Just a feeling it/he won't be very authentic... Thoughts?

For me, it's just too soon to tell. The sleuthing is good if you enjoy that part of it. Tim seems a little on the arrogant side, but he may turn out to be a great guy. The location for the fantasy dates is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. Their location in Italy looks beautiful too! Right now the F1 girl seems obvious, but that may mean she's not the F1. Ask us again after 2 more episodes.
If you would have asked me the same about TB AU early on, I would have said no, but it turned out to be worth watching because Blake narrowed it down to 3 great girls and seems genuinely invested in the outcome, so it's a hard to say after only 2 episodes. One thing for sure, it will move along faster than TB AU. I feel like they are on like the 20th episode after adding new girls and eliminating them so slowly. Tim eliminates 4 this week and by the end of episode 6 it looks like it's down to 5. I prefer that. It's boring to watch a bunch of dates where you know the bachelor isn't interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:36 am

grace8136 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

For me, it's just too soon to tell. The sleuthing is good if you enjoy that part of it. Tim seems a little on the arrogant side, but he may turn out to be a great guy. The location for the fantasy dates is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. Their location in Italy looks beautiful too! Right now the F1 girl seems obvious, but that may mean she's not the F1. Ask us again after 2 more episodes.
If you would have asked me the same about TB AU early on, I would have said no, but it turned out to be worth watching because Blake narrowed it down to 3 great girls and seems genuinely invested in the outcome, so it's a hard to say after only 2 episodes. One thing for sure, it will move along faster than TB AU. I feel like they are on like the 20th episode after adding new girls and eliminating them so slowly. Tim eliminates 4 this week and by the end of episode 6 it looks like it's down to 5. I prefer that. It's boring to watch a bunch of dates where you know the bachelor isn't interested.

I agree it's a little too early to tell but I must disagree with Tim seeming to be arrogant. He seems to be a very genuine, nice guy who is concerned about the feelings of those he lets go and those (Kaylynn) who are having issues. So far, he appears to be sincere, as do the ladies. I particularly liked it when one of the women came to interrupt some private time he was having with someone else and he very politely declined and asked her to give him some more time as he would speak with everyone.

The show is moving very quickly since the episodes are only an hour and Tim seems to be narrowing the ladies down fairly fast. The places they are going to look good and I have really enjoyed the show thus far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 am

I don't get the arrogant comments either. I do find him confident in his choices and actions, but that's what I like about him. He's a hard worker, no doubt about that and although when I first saw him I wasn't sure that I was going to like him, but as the first episode progressed he grew on me. That's how I felt about Brad too though, and I ended up loving watching him and Bianka fall in love.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:57 am

grace8136 wrote: snipped

Natalie has ray ban mirrored type sunglasses, not the green plastic frames. I think he's wearing the same swim trunks with and without a shirt on.
We don't have proof that anyone beside April is in Moorea. Maybe he sent them all home and it's just her! There's one SC that might be Kaylynn in Moorea. We've got nothing on Lisa or Sachelle in Moorea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That sure looks like April! Can you describe which s/cap you think might be Kaylynn in Moorea? I'll look for it. I'd like to try and sleuth it as I don't think she goes to Moorea.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:25 am

Possible SC of Kaylynn in Moorea...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:03 am

grace8136 wrote:Possible SC of Kaylynn in Moorea...

It looks like her, but what makes us think that's Moorea? TY!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:25 am

That sure looks like April!
I agree. I doubt that it could be Kaylynn because a ballerina would have long legs, or at least not a loooong torso. Why do you think it's not Natalie?
I keep trying to get full body pics of both of them in order to see which is long waisted. If anyone can help in that regard, then thanks in advance.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Because, of the flag in the background.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:30 pm

tigertiz wrote:
That sure looks like April!
I agree.  I doubt that it could be Kaylynn because a ballerina would have long legs, or at least not a loooong torso.   Why do you think it's not Natalie?
I keep trying to get full body pics of both of them in order to see which is long waisted.  If anyone can help in that regard, then thanks in advance.

IA Kaylynn has a fuller body, I thought it might be Natalie but that s/cap is changing my mind again! laugh out loud

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Because, of the flag in the background.

What about the flag? I've been looking at flags, I don't see one like that. Those are Mexico colours but the stars/crosses in the background throw me off.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:12 pm

^ Unless Tim has a ton of white shirts like the one in that screen cap with Kaylynn, they are definitely in a warm climate. He has on a similar white shirt when he's talking on the beach with Natalie and he has on a similar white shirt when April is talking to him about going home. I don't know when either of those instances happen, but it's warm where they are.

From what we know of what appears to be the F6 or so, I do think Kaylynn is in the F4 or even F3. She's an emotional wreck, but I can't see someone who is mean, such as Lisa, making it further than her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill