SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:29 pm

I just saw the preview tonight ... I think it might be Christine who leaves. It went too fast for me to be sure though.  I thought I identified her under the umbrella in Mexico.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:36 pm

sophienette wrote:
jojo47 wrote:With Trisha being on the GD in Toronto, it does give this more weight of being a HTD. As Auntie stated, the only other option would be Vancouver. But I'd lean towards Edmonton over Vancouver.

I found the Ice rink, or rather a pic of it:)

It is either at "Edmonton J.H. Picard School" (cant find pics) or the Argyll arena, near Tim's Business school. Which would mean?

WOW, awesome job Sophie!! Definately saved my eyeballs from looking any further. Shoot, I even thought that the Grant Fuhr Arena in Spruce Grove(outskirts of Edmonton) was it cause of the bleachers. But I really think you have a better match!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:42 pm

I think that Martha is part of the photo shoot as well. I think it was sponsored by Rimmel. What up with the lady  in the left hand corner is that her hair or a black cap?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Sure wish we could see the name of the boat they are jumping from!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:55 pm

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Thanks GA. Yes, that's the one, but there was another one that went with it of two blondes walking out the door. One was Trisha and I was sure that the other one looked like Sonia.

I don't see it. Maybe whoever posted it still has a copy? It's buried somewhere but I went through all the threads and can't find it.

Yes,I did too, an nuber of thimes. It was in with the pictures of them playing volleyball. Do we know who tweeted the one we have because it was most likely the same person who tweeted the one we are looking for.]

Based on this pic, I'd say that Lisa in the green suit is her here:

which would mean that it's Lisa here and the one below.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:58 pm

IMO, They're two different bathing suits. Lisa has a multi coloured green striped bikini on whereas the blonde has a turquoise one.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:April Brockman: Confirmed - HTD, F3
Trisha Vergo: Confirmed -HTD
Sachelle Violete: Confirmed - Italy; maybe HTD (SC sitting in front of a coffee shop)
Kaylynn: Confirmed - Italy; maybe F3 (SC jumping from boat)
Lisa: Confirmed - Italy
Dominique: No confirmation beyond Toronto
Well, if it is at the Argyll arena like Sophie said it might be and considering that they were only in Toronto for one epi and she's on the group date there, wouldn't that confirm that Trish is actually in the F2?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:06 pm

The girl walking out seems to have lighter hair. When I compare those two to the cabana pic, I don't see anyone that resembles those two. The girl in the dark suit has her hair braided, I don't see a match. The girl next to Lisa, you can see a little bit of her top, it's also green. None of those girls have light hair like the one walking out.

Maybe I need to stop looking at s/caps for awhile! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:07 pm

We have no solid proof that Trish is in Moorea here only the F3 and beyond would be. The picture on the beach only a head shot and that isn't enough proof for me to say she's F3 and definitely not F2 .
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sachelle Violete: Confirmed - Italy; maybe HTD (SC sitting in front of a coffee shop)
Well, if it is at the Argyll arena like Sophie said it might be and considering that they were only in Toronto for one epi and she's on the group date there, wouldn't that confirm that Trish is actually in the F2?

DING DING DING....I suggested a while back that that SC was actually his hometown meeting his parents activity. So I still say from all your handwork with proving it all the April and Trish F2, they are the only one's highlighted in premiere, I have repeated myself several times because it has served me well in the past, especially with the international shows.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:09 pm

richmondrose wrote:I just saw the preview tonight ... I think it might be Christine who leaves. It went too fast for me to be sure though.  I thought I identified her under the umbrella in Mexico.

Another good observation!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:10 pm

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

DING DING DING....I suggested a while back that that SC was actually his hometown meeting his parents activity.  So I still say from all your handwork with proving it all the April and Trish F2, they are the only one's highlighted in premiere, I have repeated myself several times because it has served me well in the past, especially with the international shows.

Did they go back to Canada for the MTP last time?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill