SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Awesome Sophie! and jojo for steering us to Edmonton! clapping!

So where does this leave us in no particular order.

Trish
April Brockman
Lisa
Dominique
Kaylynn
Sachelle

Is this correct?
 His impression of April Brockman , out of the limo, was impressive. "Dont go yet".  I have a feeling that Kaylynn will turn out to be a bit too emotional for him. She's already soooo emotional at the first cocktail party? But the camera seemed to focus on her and on Trish alot.  I dont see Lisa in the F3 or F4.  I dont think they'll repeat the Whitney thing.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:12 pm

It says that pic is from After The Rose site.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:20 pm

April Brockman: Confirmed - HTD, F3
Trisha Vergo: Confirmed -HTD, F4
Sachelle Violete: Confirmed - Italy; maybe HTD (SC sitting in front of a coffee shop)
Kaylynn: Confirmed - Italy; maybe F3 (SC jumping from boat)
Lisa: Confirmed - Italy
Dominique: No confirmation beyond Toronto

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:28 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Trish
April Brockman
Lisa
Dominique
Kaylynn
Sachelle

Is this correct?
 His impression of April Brockman , out of the limo, was impressive. "Dont go yet".  I have a feeling that Kaylynn will turn out to be a bit too emotional for him. She's already soooo emotional at the first cocktail party? But the camera seemed to focus on her and on Trish alot.  I dont see Lisa in the F3 or F4.  I dont think they'll repeat the Whitney thing.

Yes, I caught that right away, and have it stored in my memory bank, what's left of it. laugh out loud She interrupted someone for one on one time. Camera zooms in on her slit/legs. He says she is extremely physically attractive, lets put that out there right now, paraphrasing She says she loves everything Spanish and maybe they can salsa sometime on a trip. He stares at her and says that's possible. She didn't get a pre RC rose, which is usually the kiss of death. But, I need to pay more attention to Trish. I'm not sure if she's hidden or why I haven't paid attention to her.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Trish
April Brockman
Lisa
Dominique
Kaylynn
Sachelle

Is this correct?

Yes, I caught that right away, and have it stored in my memory bank, what's left of it. laugh out loud She interrupted someone for one on one time before that. Camera zooms in on her slit/legs. He says she is extremely physically attractive, lets put that out there right now, paraphrasing She says she loves everything Spanish and maybe they can salsa sometime on a trip. He stares at her and says that's possible. She didn't get a pre RC rose, which is usually the kiss of death. But, I need to pay more attention to Trish. I'm not sure if she's hidden or why I haven't paid attention to her.

I'll be watching to see if something "salsa or Spanish" happens on a date with her, as that's the segment producers chose to show.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm

I have a close friend from Brampton that now lives here in Boston, so she made me watch it with her on YouTube the other night. Surprisingly I really liked it. Tim is a cutie. You're all doing great and it's crazy to think you definitely have the F6 down. I told my friend about it and she was so confused as to how anyone can figure it out laugh out loud I'll have to show her some of these screen caps.

Based on all of your information and the screen caps, I would guess the F3 are Trisha, April and Kaylynn. She seems sweet, but Kaylynn appears to be very emotional. I know the environment and experience is difficult, but I would assume Tim would be a bit concerned if it's something that continues throughout the whole season. With that said I think it's coming down to April and Trisha. I thought Tim and April were really sweet together and I was shocked at how much she reminded me of Des. I'm hoping you all get some more information and screen caps to work with!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:35 pm

richmondrose wrote:April Brockman: Confirmed - HTD, F3
Trisha Vergo: Confirmed -HTD
Sachelle Violete: Confirmed - Italy; maybe HTD (SC sitting in front of a coffee shop)

These two go together because he has the same shorts on, and the boat looks the same?

Is it possible this is in Mexico? Has the location been sleuthed? I think Kaylynn is to much of an emotional person and maybe leaves after Italy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

These two go together because he has the same shorts on, and the boat looks the same?

Is it possible this is in Mexico? Has the location been sleuthed? I think Kaylynn is to much of an emotional person and maybe leaves after Italy.

I'm not sure of the location, but I think it's worth sleuthing.

Also, I think it's April jumping from the boat, not Kaylynn.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:52 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm not sure of the location, but I think it's worth sleuthing.

Also, I think it's April jumping from the boat, not Kaylynn.

I think grace identified it as Moorea but like you I'm not 100% sure who the girl is although my eyes say her figure is too full to be April.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:55 pm

IA jojo. I want to know where that is. I snooped around the other day and again just now, but haven't gotten right into it.

About this, I can't see it being either Sonia or Trish??

Ash- thanks for sharing your friend's story laugh out loud Brampton is an hour away far from me!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA jojo. I want to know where that is. I snooped around the other day and again just now, but haven't gotten right into it.

About this, I can't see it being either Sonia or Trish??

Ash- thanks for sharing your friend's story laugh out loud Brampton is an hour away far from me!

Trisha is  a chameleon, she looks different in lot of her pictures.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:07 pm

No wonder I don't pay attention to her, she's the Nick of the season. Looks different in every s/cap! Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill